Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

KELLY: The “Mainstream” ABDL Video Game Character No One Seems To Talk About

Link to gameplay: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BU9xEJpVQ_w

Have any of you ever played Bust a Groove on the original PlayStation? It’s a pretty fun rhythm game, I used to play it all the time back in the day. My favorite character whom I always used to play as was Kelly. She, if you didn’t already see by the video, is one of the only examples of ABDL representation in mainstream video games. I mean, she is 20 something years old, she wears a fuzzy onesie, she dances while holding a rattle, and it’s implied she wears adultdiapers since she, despite wearing a form fitting outfit, has a round almost bulging bottom without any creases to show her buttcheeks (which is not the case for just about every other character with tight attire in the game). If I remember correctly, the Japanese manual of the game admits to her being ABDL (or an equivalent); though I could be mistaken.

I was always shocked to see the surprising lack of acknowledgement of this character within this community, and thought I should share it with all of you. I’m not a part of this community, I just think she’s interesting. If any of you remember playing this game or have any cool fan content relating to Kelly, feel free to add it to this thread. I would love to see my girl Kelly get more attention and recognition!

BOOOIIIIIII Bust a Groove was my JAM on PS1.  I still have a copy of BaG 1 and 2.

Yeah, nobody talks about Kelly at all.  I think part of it was back then things were a lot more off the rails. Like games were different than they are today. And something like that in a rhythm game? When I was younger I thought nothing of it.  But now?  Holy hell they got away with some stuff back then.

I wasn’t able to find anything pertaining to a DL fetish in her profile, but they do flat out say she has an AB fetish. Her outfit is vinyl iirc as well.  Though some places call it a “bunny suit” with matching slippers and a tail on the back. 

They of course changed her to cosplaying as a cop in BaG 2, but you never know what she was wearing underneath.

While her outfit and backstory is cute, she has some of the worst button combos IMO.  Almost as bass ackwards as Kitty-Ns.  For gameplay I was team Gas-O with alternate skin. 

Also there was a deleted clip of one of the BaG 2 characters wetting themselves.  It was in the end credits--which were all deleted in the US version.  They were "untasteful" or something.

Edited by PWG (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...