Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Omorashi Missionary

I haven't found good ideas for my other story, so I'm starting a new series I've been thinking about. The protagonist will introduce herself, so I don't have to.

Author's note: Convincing people to do something they don't want to, especially in a sexual context, has no place in real life and should stay a fantasy. Don't be dicks.

I'm posting the first "real" chapter as soon as possible. Regard this as a teaser. Enjoy 🙂

Prologue: On a mission

Hi there. Name's Sam. Short for Samantha, not Samwise. I've never felt like a Samantha, all princess-y, so I'm going with Sam. I'm 21 years old, have brown hair and blue eyes, hm, what else... Oh yeah, and I like omorashi. Bet you never would have guessed that if you saw me. When I first realized it turned me on, I felt alone with it. But turns out there is a bunch of wonderful weirdos who are just like me. But still, there are not enough of us. Late one night, when I spent too much time in the dirtier part of the internet, I declared a mission for myself: To get as many people as possible to experience the joys and pleasure of omorashi, to spread the word about this fabulous fetish, to make the world a wetter place.

Of course, most people would be weirded out if I just outright told them to try peeing their pants, so I have to be subtle and create situations where it actually seems like a good choice. Let me tell you, it works great every time. Sometimes, I even managed to convert previously vanilla people and introduce them to a world of desperation and relief, of peeing with pleasure. Some may even read this here and recognize themselves. I'm gonna share some of my favorite stories with you. I hope you enjoy reading them and feel the same kind of accomplishment I felt when I lived them.

Edited by pinkelpeter (see edit history)
On 3/22/2022 at 10:03 AM, WaterSpirit said:

Awesome writing! 

PS: "rolled for initiative" Do I detect the phrasing of a fellow D&D tabletop gamer?

Thanks! And yeah, you do. Some day I'll plan an omorashi campaign. You know, when I'm retiring maybe. With bladder magic and +4 capacity panties at merchants.

On 3/23/2022 at 7:45 PM, Joecey said:

Really enjoying your stories. Keep it up!

Thanks to you too! Sorry for the long wait. I didn't want to make the same mistakes and rush the stories. The next part is ready and will be there in a few minutes.

Here's Chapter 4 finally. I tried a bit more... interaction 😉. Sam was not always the tough on-a-mission girl she is today. Enjoy 🙂 

Chapter 4: The river flows both ways

Let me tell you Denise's story next. One of my all-time favorites. Not only because of the story itself but because Denise and I had quite a bit of fun. But let's start at the beginning.

Some time ago, on a particularly warm Saturday in late May, I signed up to volunteer at a local river. Pick up some trash, spend a day outside. Better than wasting time inside, I guess. It wasn't really bad, not some evil corporation waste water stuff, only some plastic bags and stuff. Of course, I researched this event thoroughly and had some private plans along with collecting trash: As we were going to spend quite some time in the water and that river isn't known for warm water, we all wore wader overalls. The kind used by fishermen, start with a rubber boot and go all the way up to your shoulders. Waterproof, in both directions, if you know what I mean.

So I got there and we put our bags away at some house of the organizers. We were instructed to dress warmly, but not in our finest clothes. And to bring a change of clothes with us. They gave waders to each of us and briefed us on what to do. We should all go get a picker arm and a bag to avoid getting wet. Yeah, we'll see about that. While standing in line, I first met Denise. I knew her from a party, but we didn't talk too much yet. I said hi and she recognized me. We small talked a bit about how it's nice to know someone here and what great weather it was. I remembered the later hours of that party when I asked a friend about Denise. He said that, as far as he knew, Denise was more interested in "her own kind", as he put it, and that she's always up for weird stuff. He didn't detail that but winked at me. I didn't investigate further back then, but I was getting a bit nervous now. You know, in a positive way, like when you feel you're getting an opportunity you need to seize and start to make plans on how to do it.

Anyway, even if I hadn't met Denise that day, I would have had plans for myself. I chose an outfit that's perfectly suited for getting wet: Over a base layer of red panties and a red bra, I wore black leggings and black track pants. They were warm and had plenty of fabric to catch whatever my bladder will throw at them. Further up, I wore a white tank top (which looks great when it's wet) and a black hoodie over it. I wasn't sure whether my top half would get wet too, but if it did, I wanted to be prepared. Denise wore hot pink track pants (which looked incredible on her) and a black long sleeved top. I didn't see the rest of her outfit yet, so I won't spoil it for you either.

When we all managed to get ourselves into the waders and got our picker arms, we started our journey to the river. When we finally got there, I already regretted wearing warm clothes, as it was warmer than expected that day. But oh well, the water should cool us off. We got into the water and I could see why they gave us overalls instead of only rubber boots. I was standing in the water up to my belly. It was a bit cooler than outside, but not much. The water was surprisingly clear and the river flowed really slowly, so it was going to be an easy task. We all got our bags ready and started searching. It was a broad, but rather shallow river, so we had enough space to spread out and slowly walk around. Of course, I tried to get closer to Denise and talk to her. I also drank some water, of course only because it was warm. No other reason there.

We did our work for some time, Denise and I talked about this and that, nothing special. Finally, I started noticing my bladder. I remembered drinking as much as possible without raising suspicions. Looking back now, nobody would have suspected anything because of drinking, but you know how you can't stop that slight paranoia when you're plotting something mischievous. So I looked around and, without surprise, nobody cared. I was starting to feel my bladder clearly now, so I decided to "start the day". I opened my gates for a second and felt my panties become warm and slightly damp. I immediately stopped the flow to see how much it would be. Hm, not enough to reach my track pants, I thought, it barely reached my leggings. So to be sure, I let it flow a second time. About two seconds now. I could feel it fill my panties and felt a bit wet on the inside of my legs. Yeah, that should be enough for now. I continued my work and talking to Denise as if everything was normal.

After some time, like about two hours, we were informed that it was time to take a break. So we all left the river and sat down next to it to eat and drink. We were explicitly told to drink some water as it was warmer than expected and we don't want to get dehydrated. Of course, I happily obliged. I was talking to Denise during the break. She told me that she regretted her outfit choice because she was already sweating like crazy. I liked that, I imagined how hot she felt underneath her waders and how her panties might already start to feel a bit damp from the sweat. I told her that yes, I did also sweat and was looking forward to get into the water again. Although it wasn't as pleasant with the waders on. Denise chuckled and told me that, had she known how warm it would be, she would have worn a bikini. I chuckled too. Yeah, that would have been nice. We exchanged looks. When break time was over, we started getting back to the river.

"Shit, I wanted to go to the toilet. I forgot", Denise said.

"It's about ten minutes in this direction", an organizer said, pointing towards our starting point.

"Okay. I guess then it can wait until the next break. Thanks", Denise said.

Was she really okay? I started feeling that I might not be the only one who didn't need toilet breaks today. I picked up an extra bottle of water for Denise and put it in the front pocket of my waders. We got back into the water and commented on how nice it was to finally have at least a bit of cooling around us.

We continued our work. After a while, I really noticed my bladder and asked myself how Denise felt. I watched her. Her movements got a bit stiffer and she took great care to stay upright. A clear sign to anyone with an educated eye. I also noticed some drops of sweat on her forehead. I wondered whether it was only from the heat. I took a large sip from my water bottle and told Denise to do the same. Stay hydrated and all. She did, but I could see her getting more uncomfortable from it. As it only got warmer with time and it was actually hard work, I had to find a way to cool off. So I bowed down to grab a piece of trash and got the sleeve of my hoodie wet up until my shoulder. When I got back up, I told Denise how nice and cool it felt. I told her that I could see her sweating and recommended doing the same. She looked at me, particularly at my wet hoodie sleeve which glistened in the sun, and nodded. She bowed down, making a hushed moaning noise, and soaked both of her black sleeves in the water. When she got up, I saw them glistening even more than mine in the sun. It looked pretty hot. Denise agreed that it felt refreshing.

"Much better. I'm roasting in here. So much about dressing warmly. I'm wearing leggings underneath my pants and a tank top underneath my top. I'm sweating like crazy, especially under my boobs and between my legs. Those waders are worsening it. My panties are already feeling damp from the sweat" Denise said.

I was surprised by her detailed account. Was she trying to make me think about her? Yeah, maybe, who knows. In any case, she managed. I myself started noticing my panties getting sweaty, apart from still being slightly wet from before. I also noticed my bladder becoming more and more full. So I decided to ease the pressure a bit and relaxed. This time, I peed for maybe five seconds. I felt the wetness spread downward and into the backs of my knees. I tucked on my waders to press the wet fabric to my skin. This day was going great until now. It got even better when Denise whispered to me.

"I think I won't make it till next break after all. I should have gone back then", she said. My eyes grew bigger, but I had to hide it. I thought about what to say. I quickly decided that this, indeed, will be my next mission and I will start it right now.

"Yeah, me too. It's ironic how we're standing in a river and have to leave and walk all the way to pee", I said.

"What do you mean?", she asked. Time to be a bit more bold.

"I mean that... you know, when I'm bathing in open water, like lakes or rivers, I almost never leave to pee. I just do. It's quite nice to just let it flow where you are." I said.

"You're not helping. It's starting to get hard to hold. I'm not even sure if I lost a drop already, my panties are so damp from all the sweat." she said, her eyes getting bigger. Not as big as mine though.

"Oh my, are they so wet already?" I said. This was starting to get good.

"Basically drenched. As I said, it's an extra pain with those waders." she said.

"Then you'll have to change later anyway. What's the pain in getting them a bit wetter?" I said.

"You... you mean I should... just pee? But what about those waders?" she said. She was surprised, but also started to get a slight gleam in her eyes that told me she didn't oppose.

"Just wash them off in the river or later in the shower. I'll do that too." I said.

"Oh right, because you already peed in them?" she said. I thought it was time now.

"Yeah. And I'm sweating too. Not too much difference. I'm gonna clean up in the shower later." I said. Denise was starting to look adventurous.

"Okay, I'll try it." She stood there for a while. "I can't. It's not coming out. I didn't think it was going to be that hard." she said.

"Just relax. It may take a while. Imagine you're just wearing a bikini." I said. She closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing.

"Nope. Nothing. Even though I have to go like crazy now. What should I do?" she said.

"Try pressing and relaxing, repeatedly." I said. I watched her move her hips slightly. After some tries, she gasped and opened her mouth.

"Oh my god! It's working!" she said. A bit too loud. Some people turned around towards us. Denise blushed and looked at me. When the others looked away again, Denise walked towards me.

"I'm peeing now!" she whispered.

"Me too!" I whispered. She chuckled. I peed for like twenty seconds or more, I lost my track of time a bit. When I was done, my panties and most of my legs felt completely drenched. I could even feel my socks being wet and some pee pooled inside the rubber boots. I told Denise that I'm done now.

"Wait, almost..." she said. She pushed her hips one last time. "Now I'm done. Wow." she said.

We talked a bit how nice it is and how good it felt to pee without anyone around knowing. Denise was standing closer to me now and we exchanged some looks. I knew this kind of look. I was curious what the rest of the day may bring. After a bit of talking, we were told it was time for another break now. When we got out, we sat next to each other, of course. I told Denise that I could go again already. Denise smiled.

"Me too! Should we..." she whispered. I nodded. Of course. So we slowly peed again while sitting there in the grass. Again, without anyone knowing. And we told each other when we were done, again. At the end of the break, the organizer asked if anyone needed to use the toilet before continuing. We looked at each other, smiled, and shook our heads. So we got back into the water.

"I'm still way too warm. My pants are starting to cool off a bit, which is nice, but my upper half is burning. I'll get my sleeves wet again" she said.

"Yeah, me too. Wait, I have a better idea. Play along." I said. Denise looked at me surprised. She watched me carefully. I walked towards her, pretended to slip on a stone, shrieked, fell down, grabbed her hand and took her with me. Splash!

My waders filled with water. I could feel my hoodie and track pants slowly soaking up the water. When we got up again, everyone turned around towards us. Some chuckled a bit. An organizer asked if we were all right. Yeah, of course. He told us that we could clean up ourselves back at their house later. We laughed a bit and continued our work. When everyone minded their own business again, I looked at her.

"That's better, right? You're looking great in that wet long sleeve, you know." I said. She did. It dripped a bit and stuck to her. That deep, shiny black fitted her perfectly.

"Yeah, thanks. And you too. You're doing this more often?" she said. I guess she's suspecting something.

"Maybe... Let's just say I like to cool off when it's getting too hot." I winked at her. She blushed again and smiled.

We continued our work a bit more, although we were getting less and less focused on our work and more on each other. Oh well, most of the trash is collected anyways. When the organizer said it was time to end the day, the river was completely clean. Good work, thanks everyone, he said. We then left the river and started our walk back to the house where we left out bags. Denise and I walked together, periodically exchanging looks and accidentally bumping into each other. We felt like teenagers on a field trip, trying to get away from the group to secretly exchange some kisses and fondle each other. When we got there, we waited outside. Most of the others just changed out of the waders and left, some took a shower and left afterwards. Denise and I shared a cigarette to pass the waiting time, still in our wet clothes. Finally, we went inside and got to the showers. Awesome, they even had lockable doors and private showers. Of course, we decided to share one.

So we were standing there, still in our waders, and were too nervous to do anything. I turned the shower on. The water had the perfect temperature and the shower head was creating an almost waterfall-like stream. We both got under the shower and waited, just looking at each other. We started getting our waders off. Denise exposed the whole of her black long sleeved top. It looked even better now. Her flat belly was caressed by the shiny black fabric. My hoodie was sticking to myself, feeling heavy as it got wetter. When we took the legs of our waders off, I could finally see Denise's hot pink track pants. They looked absolutely stunning now, having an even darker shade of pink, and turned slightly transparent to reveal her black leggings underneath. My track pants glistened and hung from my hips, feeling as heavy as my hoodie.

Denise started undressing her top to reveal a grey tank top. It went dark gray and stuck to her like a second skin. I could see her naked belly a bit when she undressed, until she pulled her tank top down again. She wanted this to last as much as I did, I thought. So I started undressing my hoodie. As expected, my white tank top basically disappeared, it gave Denise a clear view on my red bra underneath. She looked at me and gasped.

"You look amazing, Sam. So sexy..." she said. We exchanged even more wanting looks. Denise started undressing her track pants and let them fall to the ground with a loud flop. Her grey leggings underneath had the same color as her top. I did the same to reveal my black leggings. I felt my hand move towards her as if it was guided by someone else. I touched her hip. She touched my hips too and slowly caressed them. I slowly pulled her towards me. When our bodies touched with that unmistakable sound of two wet clothed bodies hitting each other, we both moaned. Our faces were inches apart. I looked deep inside her eyes and saw fire. I tilted my head and moved my lips towards hers. We exploded. I thought I was feeling hot back at the river, that was nothing. I caressed her wet butt while we danced a slow tongue tango and rubbed our wet bodies against each other. When we finished, we both needed a few seconds to get back to reality.

"I... I don't know what to say. And I have to pee again" Denise said. She wanted to continue.

"Be my guest." I said. Denise came towards me again and wrapped her leg around mine.

"I'm going to pee on you now." she said. I gasped. After some seconds, I felt my leg get warm. I gasped again, Denise moaned a bit. When she was done, she rubbed her crotch against my leg a bit. I felt my panties get sticky now and I could only imagine what she felt. I grabbed her hand and slowly shoved it inside my leggings. I felt her hand grab my panties and caress my crotch. I peed as much as I could and moved myself on her hand. I grabbed onto her butt again and worked my hand up to the seam of her tank top. When I was done peeing and she removed her hand, I slowly pulled her top up to reveal more and more of her body. When I reached her grey bra, I stopped and caressed her breasts through the bra. I removed the rest of the top and wrung it out over my body. Denise did the same to me, pulling me towards herself when she was done with my top. I grabbed her butt and then her leggings, pulling them down. They stuck to her like a second skin, so I had to pull hard. I revealed her grey panties and pressed my face into them while I pulled her leggings down. I got back up.

"You like the color gray, don't you?" I asked.

"I didn't plan on getting wet or showing myself to anyone today, but I guess I made a good choice." she said. Finally, she pulled my leggings down too and revealed my red panties. We were now both standing there in our underwear, holding each other, dripping wet. We pulled each other towards ourselves. When our bodies touched, our wet panties met their designated partners, we moaned again. We both knew: We had to get out of this shower and somewhere private as soon as possible. We quickly undressed our bras and marveled at our breasts. I was never very fond of mine, but Denise made me feel like they were the most perfect ones in existence. But I felt about hers the same way. When we undressed our panties, we had to really restrain ourselves from each other to somehow get finished and leave. We quickly dried ourselves off, put our clothes in a bag (yeah, we shared one) and got dressed in our spare clothes. We waved the organizers goodbye, went to our cars and drove to my place as quickly as the speed limit allowed.

- To be continued -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 9:08 PM, pinkelpeter said:

It seems the first chapter wasn't all too bad. Thanks for all the reactions. 🙂

Here's chapter two. It's not (yet) chronological, more like independent episodes that work on their own. Hope you have fun. Enjoy 🙂 

Chapter 2: Not only beer

Alice was a fun mission. I had her on my mind for a long time. She had a chronically weak bladder, even more when drunk, and had more close calls than I could count. Our annual visit of the local fun fair should be the perfect opportunity, right? Wrong! I'll come to that in a minute.

So some friends, Alice and I got there, already a bit drunk because we all were cheapskates and drank at home. In German, we say "vorglühen" (literally "pre-heating", like a diesel engine). That term is especially fitting if you vorglüh with Glühwein, hot wine punch. But that's winter stuff, the good fairs and beer fests are always in late summer. Think of Oktoberfest, but less pretentious and way cheaper. I'm getting carried away, you want to know about Alice, right?

So, what's there to know about Alice. She's a bit younger than me, rather petite, blonde hair. She's quite smart and diligent, that's why she enjoys getting drunk once in a while to relax and enjoy the moment. But here comes the problem: She decided to wear jeans today. It's not that jeans are not fit for peeing in them, quite the opposite, but I had no intention of embarrassing her. My mission is to spread pleasure, not shame. There's no way to hide what I wanted her to do in jeans. I was disappointed at first, but yeah, then it's gonna happen next time. I almost forgot my secret plan for the day and just enjoyed the evening. We walked around a bit, ate deep-fried stuff and tried our luck at the lottery booth. We also followed our yearly tradition of observing drunk people, a fun pastime. The same three dudes as every year quarreling without really hurting each other, some snobs with wine glasses who pretended to actually like the overpriced horrible wine here, and at last my favorite, the mobile toilets. As expected, there were long lines in front of the women's' toilet and short to no lines in front of the men's. Most of the dudes just helped themselves at some poor tree a bit out of the view. It always reminded me a bit of a zombie movie. Dudes standing in shifty positions, making strange noises and then disappearing again. I often thought about what I would do if I were a dude. Yeah, it must be pretty convenient to just whip out the fire hose and extinguish, but I guess that would take the fun out of desperation.

Some of the women in line already showed some sings of desperation, in varying stages. The more severe cases tend to happen later in the night, but even now I heard some of them say those delicious lines like "hurry up, I can't hold it much longer" or "please, I'm nearly peeing myself". This will be a good evening, I thought. Even if I could not work on Alice, I could loiter around the toilets like some weirdo and wait for stuff to happen. There's usually at least one woman per night who does indeed wet herself, mostly when really drunk, and some are not even embarrassed by it. For now though, we got to our usual place with two benches and a table. A bit like a picnic table, but with separate benches. We sat down and ordered our first "real" drinks of the evening. What else could we have than the signature 1 litre glass of beer, commonly known as "Maßkrug" or just "Maß" (literally "metric"). For people like Alice or me, one of them is enough for about two hours of drinking, maybe even more. I hear your nagging, "when is she getting to the interesting part?". Soon, really soon.

So the evening is progressing, we are all having fun and enjoying ourselves. Alice announced that she will visit the toilet as she has to pee pretty bad. Of course, my ears perked up by that. But I remembered, jeans are a no-no for my plan. So she left. About five minutes later, she came back. Not the usual relaxed walk but somehow tensed up, stiff. I asked her discretely whether she was okay. She tried to contain herself so only I could hear what she said:

"Fuck no I'm not okay. The toilets are broken, some dumb chick thought it was a good idea to throw like five tampons into it at once. Don't ask me why, but now they're clogged. The poor cleaning lady said it would take at least half an hour to fix it, as she had to phone some repair.. you know what? It doesn't matter. What matters is that I still have to go like crazy. Ugh." Alice was obviously not at all happy about this outlook. I tried to act sympathetic but couldn't hide a small grin. Thankfully, Alice was too preoccupied that she didn't notice. We sat down again, next to each other. It was slowly getting dark. There were some faint lights above so you could recognize each other's faces, but everything below the tables was getting harder to see now. Suddenly, we heard a women's scream from some tables away from us.

"Shit! Be careful you idiot! Oh my god, it all got on me!", a woman said. "Haha, look, Jenny peed herself!", the guy opposite of her said. "Yeah shut up Steve. I'll be right back. Ugh."

This isn't the first time this happens. Someone is clumsy, or drunk, or both, and manages to pour some drink on someone else or themselves. I always enjoy looking at those wet patches on people. I looked over at Alice. She wasn't laughing or even looking at that table. She was looking straight ahead with big eyes. Suddenly, she started whispering to herself.

"Oh no, no. I can feel it. It's coming out. I shouldn't have waited so long. Fuck, my panties are feeling wet. This can't be happening..."

Now I really felt sympathetic for her. This isn't how it should start. I had to do something. Up until now, nobody at our table had noticed Alice's situation. I looked around and then finally, I had an idea.

"Don't worry. Play along." I told Alice. She only managed to produce a "huh?".

"Hey guys, how about later we go wayyy over there... Oh shit!", I said, trying to sound a bit drunker than I am. I flung my arm around towards Alice to point at "over there" and, oh no, managed to knock over the glass of beer in front of Alice. It was still half full. So in the blink of an eye, half a litre of beer found it's way onto Alice's lap and lower belly and made a loud splattering sound when it hit the ground. It must have drenched her really good I thought. Alice shrieked, much like that woman before, and instinctively got up. I had a look at her. Her whole crotch was drenched, I even managed to wet the seam of her black shirt a bit. It was wonderful. A second later though, she quickly sat down again and opened her eyes widely. I had an idea what was happening.

"Oh shit, sorry! I can be so clumsy! I feel bad for the beer though." I said. Alice was still petrified, so I had to somehow claim the attention to get it away from her.

"Let's make you feel better. One, two-" - and I knocked over my own half-full mug of beer towards me. The contents shot out like a golden wave and hit me. I wore a dress that day, as I had no intention staying dry anyway. It was a knee-length red cotton dress. The moment it hit me, I realized that it was maybe not the smartest move. I knew how all items in my wardrobe looked in various stages of wetness, so I knew this very dress may look amazing when wet, but that also meant that it clearly showed. When I peed in this dress, it would all go down my legs neatly and wouldn't show on the dress. This way, it would. There's no going back now anyway. I could always blame the drunkenness, I thought. The half litre of liquid hit my crotch like a water balloon and splattered around. It pooled a bit on the dress fabric between my legs before it started soaking through. I could feel it seeping into my short tights and shortly after into my panties. It was still chilled, so I let out a shriek myself. I remembered what normal people would do in this situation and quickly got up. I had a look at myself. As expected, it looked pretty hot. But I had to play along, as Alice would, so I acted surprised.

"What are you doing, Sam? Stop wasting beer already, heavens." Dave said. The whole table had a good, friendly laugh with us. Side quest accomplished, nobody suspected anything about Alice. I looked at her.

"We should probably clean ourselves up now. Come on." I said. Alice nodded. She still didn't say anything, but she slowly got up, looked around and quickly followed me. We got away from the rest of the people a bit.

"I'm really sorry for that, but I figured... Did it work?" I said.

"Did... did what work?" Alice whispered.

"You know... You don't have to go now, do you? I had to make sure nobody notices."

"Oh that... Haha. I- was it that obvious? I mean I... the second the beer hit me, I lost it. No chance in stopping. I was so glad you made a show, because I peed for like thirty seconds straight. Do you think anyone noticed?"

"I'm pretty sure nobody noticed. It was dark anyway. Besides, you now have the perfect excuse for peeing yourself."

"What? But I thought we were going to the toilets!"

"Look over there. The lines haven't got any shorter. There's no way of getting in in a sensible time. I just wanted to talk to you and see if you're okay. So... are you?"

"Uhm, I guess? I mean, I completely peed my jeans just now, but nobody noticed it. Which makes it... less problematic? In itself it wasn't that bad... Did I just say that?" This moment, I knew that my main objective of the day was progressing like a charm.

"I know what you mean. I mean it's warm and kind of relieving, right? And look at us, it's obvious we had a collision with knocked-over beer, nobody would suspect we... I mean you, peed yourself." That was close. Alice probably overheard it.

"I guess you're right. Should we go back? The next beer's on me. Thanks for helping me. Even though it was quite unexpected."

"You're very welcome, it was my pleasure." Yeah, literally. So we headed back. When we reached the table, our friends greeted us with the usual stuff like "hey, looks like you peed yourselves, haha". We looked at each other grinning.

"Looks like you need a slap, Dave." I said. A waitress came along.

"Two more mugs for us please!" Alice told her. Soon after, they came and we clinked the glasses. After half an hour, Alice leaned over to me.

"I have to pee yet again. When the seal's broken... You want to come with me?" she said. Now is the moment of truth.

"Yeah, me too. But... you know. Our pants are still wet anyway, so..." I said, persuasively. Alice must have gotten a bit drunker since last time. She didn't seem too appalled to the idea.

"Uhm. I guess they are. So, should we just... you know, do it here?"

"Why not? Here, let me start. I'm just going to relax and... ah." I said. I finally felt that familiar warm wetness slowly spreading in my panties and into my short tights. I let it out slowly to enjoy every moment of it. I felt it pool on the seat and soak into the back of my dress before it flowed over and hit the ground. It wasn't what I expected, but it felt incredibly hot to just pee myself in front of everybody else without anyone suspecting anything. When I was done, I nodded at Alice. She was still a bit nervous, but then she closed her eyes and I could see her body relaxing. Sadly, I couldn't see anything as it was too dark. After a while, she opened her eyes again.

"That was... amazing. It felt so wrong but also so great to just let it flow into my pants. Wow." Alice said. Looks like I was successful for today's objective.

We sat around for some more time. I can only suspect what Alice did, but I know that I relieved myself two more times while we sat. Judging by Alice's body language, she did too at least once more. When we got up, nobody had a second thought on why our clothes haven't dried the least even though it was quite warm. When I hugged Alice goodbye, I took care to touch my hips and crotch with hers and whispered into her ear.

"We should do that again sometime." I said. Alice nodded. "Definitely!"

When I got home, I thought about the day. What a turn of events! After the first disappointment, everything turned out way better than expected. I looked at my red dress. A mischievous idea crossed my mind. It wasn't the first time, but this time it felt even better to, uhm, "clean" that dress. I got into the shower and relaxed. Of course, I had enough in my bladder to fully soak my short tights and panties yet again, only this time actually in the intended way down the legs. When I finished, I felt my crotch trough the three layers of fabric. It felt amazing already. So I finally turned on the shower and soaked myself completely, head to toe. The dress looked absolutely gorgeous, turning from a bordeaux color to a dark burgundy. It glistened and sticked to my skin, hugging every curve and shape of my body. I could see the short tights' outline pressing through the cotton. I took off the dress to reveal my matching bordeaux bra, which had suffered the same discoloration as my dress. I looked at my short tights. They glistened as if they were made of leather. I loved their fabric, it was perfect for wet endeavors like this. I took them off. As a third matching piece of clothing, my full cut panties showed the same sexy dark shade of burgundy. I played around with myself a bit more and thought about my mission and who to target next.

das gute alte vorglühen

10 hours ago, HereToStay said:

How‘s life now? Still stressful? There are so many more desperate women that need to be missionized.

Wäre toll, wenn es hier weitergeht!😉

I had no idea we had so many German folks here. Grüß Gott, mein Fetischbruder.

You know what? I still have some days of Urlaub left, so I'll try to get around writing another chapter this week. I'll try to finish the last chapter a little quicker than I planned and write a new one. Maybe that'll cure my writer's block. Wish me luck! 🙂 

10 hours ago, pinkelpeter said:

I had no idea we had so many German folks here. Grüß Gott, mein Fetischbruder.

You know what? I still have some days of Urlaub left, so I'll try to get around writing another chapter this week. I'll try to finish the last chapter a little quicker than I planned and write a new one. Maybe that'll cure my writer's block. Wish me luck! 🙂 

Nasse Grüße zurück!

Great! I‘m really looking forward to the next chapter.

Also love it that you put in some cultural German aspects here and there. I think there are more than 10 German frequent posters on here that I came across so far.

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)