Sign In

Big bladder people come here

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can train it to some extent, but some people (like me) are just naturally better at holding. I can hold over 2 liters. No exact measurement but yeah some of my pees are LOOONG. Downside is I end u

Im pretty sure that just like any other muscle you could exercise it to increase its strength/capacity, though genetics definitely play a large role in it. As for teaching it to hold more' just drink

I can keep about 1.5 liters. But piss it in 30 seconds. Just because I have a strong jet. Maybe you have the same, you just did not measure the size? But I could piss for more than a minute if I wante

On 4/8/2022 at 1:26 AM, just_hold95 said:

I can hold about 2 liters, and the longest I’ve ever held on purpose is about 12 hours 17 minutes. By the time I was literally bursting but I can see a real progress in my ability, as few months ago, 8 hours was my absolute limit. The clue imo is to do some regular intentional holds just to train and stretch your bladder. 

@just_hold95,
I really admire your capacity. My absolute max is app. 1.1 liters and that means holding it in excess of 1 liter really is a challenge in between enjoying a pleasantly full urging bladder and beginning spasms. Anyhow, I usually like to restrict peeing to twice a day on a rather regular basis. On summer vacation I sometimes manage once a day, and once but years ago reached 35.5 hrs

It depends on holding capacity but also how hard you force your pee out, when you pee do you relax and let it out gently or are you one to push it out fast? When i did holds i did 32oz per hour and usually halfway through the second bottle id be desperate and all together the session would last 3 hours, but like if i force it out fast it’ll probably only take a few seconds, where as if i let it out softly it lasts longer

I'm blessed with a big bladder, it has it's pros and cons honestly. Like, If i'm going on long trips or don't have time to go to the toilet, I can hold hours and hours on end, which i guess is a good thing. But when wanting to do a hold, or get super desperate quick it's nearly impossible for me lol. Oh, and the clean up takes alot longer 😉 

51 minutes ago, StubbornBunny said:

I'm blessed with a big bladder, it has it's pros and cons honestly. Like, If i'm going on long trips or don't have time to go to the toilet, I can hold hours and hours on end, which i guess is a good thing. But when wanting to do a hold, or get super desperate quick it's nearly impossible for me lol. Oh, and the clean up takes alot longer 😉 

I personally dont like the holding on purpose part, i just wanna wet, and a big bladder is sooooo much better for that haha

8 hours ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

I personally dont like the holding on purpose part, i just wanna wet, and a big bladder is sooooo much better for that haha

I'm just the opposite: I personally don't like the wetting part, I just wanna hold on purpose. When I do a hold I do it slowly, simply postponing peeing as long as possible while eating and drinking normally. I like to feel the rising pressure and try to extend the time while I enjoy a constant or only slowly rising urge for hours.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DesperateDiapy

It's really weird, no matter how much I need to pee, I almost always pee for the same amount of time, like between 20-40 seconds. I once measured at 900ml and still only peed for 45 seconds. Though I did have to pee again shortly after. Like maybe 5 minutes? Don't remember exactly, but it wasn't more than 30 minutes later. It also was like a normal pee, the "oh, I feel that ordinary bodily urge telling me I need to pee" kind of pee. Also, my stream seems to have a lot more force and be thicker for a longer duration than if I were peeing with just a normal urge. Like whenever I pee, it starts off with a great amount of force and is a thicker diameter before losing force and this and leveling out after a few seconds to a steady rate for the next 20-30 seconds. When I hold, it'll take longer before it levels out to that steady rate after that. If I pee without an urge to pee, say getting ready to watch a movie, I'll still pee for 20-30 seconds, but the stream will be thinner and have a lot less force with it. So maybe some of us just are able to expell more at one time? Maybe some of us our bladder muscles just can't relax longer than that amount of time, hence why I need to pee shortly after a hold?

On 3/8/2022 at 10:13 AM, Stinky Pikachu said:

Is there a way I can teach my bladder to hold that much?

To address this part, my bladder, at max measurement when I started leaking, is around 1.4L. The first real thing that lead to an increase was in I moved and had my senior year of high school at a different school. Turned out I was allergic to the hand soap there. It would make my hands beat red and itchy. The smell that was left on my hands would make me light headed and dizzy. Instead of bringing my own hand sanitizer or handsoap, I just decided holding was a better option. By the end of the year, I was able to go from 7am, when I left for school, all the way until 4pm when I got home from school without peeing and then being able to hold a bit more once I got home. This was even with me drinking a can if Coca-Cola during lunch. Basically just keep holding and your bladder capacity will increase.

Guest DesperateDiapy
On 4/5/2022 at 2:40 PM, Auntie said:

I don't know. It was way before I actually got into this stuff. Mental health reasons. On purpose maybe around 30 hours. 

I get this way too much. If you ever need to talk about anything, that includes just needing a random conversation, feel free to dm me. Always happy to be here for you or anyone else.

• 3 months later...
On 3/8/2022 at 1:12 PM, tennyson said:

Some people can train their bladder to hold more. My daughter has a problem going in a public restroom, first because of teasing from teachers and other students in class (she was too embarrassed to tell us so she solved the problem herself), and later because of a phobia of germs (because of her mom ending up in a month+ long coma from Swine flu).

She then made use of that "controlled dehydration" to her benefit during our swordfighting demonstrations when we were usually in places where there were no public facilities. And it took hours to get to the facilities ... and hours to get home ... and being thwacked by real steel weapons ... 

She said she just learned to hold it as long as she could. It is interesting that one of her carer dogs is part Australian Cattle Dog / part Border Collie. The Cattle Dog has one of the largest bladders and is able to hold the longest (or nearly so) of most of the dog breeds. Luckily, only one uses the inside loo.

A question for you Tennyson, the Poet Laureate of Omorashi:  Does your daughter have a naturally large or oversized bladder? Over at another website there are stories of females endowed with extremely large bladders. Some have recounted their experiences, such as urinating for very extended periods of time in a public restroom at airports or in a school restroom. When you mentioned that your daughter's peeing evoked teasing from other students-- and even teachers-- that immediately drew my comparison to those tales of "that" woman in a stall who just didn't stop peeing.  

For women, restrooms are a social environment as well as one used for voiding. Less frequently expressed are the exhibitionistic and voyeuristic aspects surrounding urination, particularly emptying a bladder of abnormally large capacity. I would think for a teenage girl with a rapidly developing body, taking extremely long urinations in a school restroom could quickly focus unwanted attention to one's self.  One the other hand some girls embrace their reputation as a Bladder Queen. It all depends on their personality I imagine. 

Edited by LngPeefan (see edit history)

@LngPeefan

"For women, restrooms are a social environment as well as one used for voiding. Less frequently expressed are the exhibitionistic and voyeuristic aspects surrounding urination, particularly emptying a bladder of abnormally large capacity. I would think for a teenage girl with a rapidly developing body, taking extremely long urinations in a school restroom could quickly focus unwanted attention to one's self.  One the other hand some girls embrace their reputation as a Bladder Queen. It all depends on their personality I imagine."

I think especially as a teenager that would make me feel self-conscious, and I'm probably not the only one!

I would say I just got good genes, but based on the rest of my family's frequency for pit-stops, I really can't say where it came from.

I especially find the "20-25 seconds" thing funny because I can't recall the last time I peed for a duration that was that short. I don't think I've ever gone pee and had it last less than 30-40 seconds, and have gotten pretty close to two full minutes before when I really hold it (though I do also feel that I just pee kinda slow in general).

I am generally grateful for it and would definitely choose to keep my bladder size over trading for a smaller one, but it does unfortunately mean I don't really get to pee much in a day (I think, on average, I'd guess I pee 4 or 5 times in a day, including during the night). A lot of omo fantasies of mine generally have a far higher piss frequency, so it does kinda bum me out that I can never really even force myself to piss that much.

On 8/20/2022 at 11:50 AM, LngPeefan said:

For women, restrooms are a social environment as well as one used for voiding. Less frequently expressed are the exhibitionistic and voyeuristic aspects surrounding urination, particularly emptying a bladder of abnormally large capacity. I would think for a teenage girl with a rapidly developing body, taking extremely long urinations in a school restroom could quickly focus unwanted attention to one's self.  One the other hand some girls embrace their reputation as a Bladder Queen. It all depends on their personality I imagine. 

I have anecdotal evidence to support that. When I was in high school, I once talked with a girl who said she held it all day partly because the bathrooms were dirty and partly because "she was afraid other people were gonna judge her for her stream."

I believe what your girlfriend back in high school told you. It wasn't until my freshman year in college that I even had the courage to ask a girl/woman about what went on in the hallowed sanctity of the ladies restroom.  I've always had a secret fetish about females endowed with disproportionately oversized bladder capacities.

About a month into my first year in college I went with a female classmate to a university football game at the stadium. She and I had hit it off well in class and had been out several times previously, albeit (somewhat) platonically. Before and after the game-- though not during-- we had consumed quite a few light beers and they had taken their toll. So upon returning to my off-campus apartment, I immediately went into my bathroom to relieve myself.  I'm over six-feet tall and do have a large bladder. Being modest and not wanting to advertise my voiding skills to a woman I'd known barely four-weeks, I aimed my stream at the side of the toilet bowl. It was a pretty long pee by most standards.  

And here is where the story became increasingly interesting. When I emerged from the bathroom she did not take her turn after me. Instead she remained on the couch watching TV, sipping still another beer; by that time both of us had a mild buzz. When I asked her if she had to use the bathroom, she smiled at me and said "not yet"  and that she had her mother's bladder. My mind raced but I kept quiet. Finally, after watching the fourth quarter of a late UCLA-Stanford game on TV, she rose and walked into the bathroom. She was far less inhibited about registering her pee flow than I and...oh...my...god!!!  She didn't have that massive gush we all read about, nevertheless she peed a moderate stream that went on and on. Just when it tapered-off to a trickle and I thought she was finished, it would build back up. Even her finale was more than impressive as she continued to start-and-stop for a prolonged period of time. Needless to say she completely blew away my peeing performance and in doing so, undoubtedly added to my fetish many times over.

Edited by LngPeefan (see edit history)

I have always had a really strong bladder through my genetics I guess, but I also got very good at holding because I was always super shy as a kid about asking to use the restroom and on top of that, I don't like public restrooms anyways. I have had times where I peed for over a minute before when I was getting pretty full. 

On 8/21/2022 at 4:23 AM, RobynSpargano said:

I would say I just got good genes, but based on the rest of my family's frequency for pit-stops, I really can't say where it came from.

I especially find the "20-25 seconds" thing funny because I can't recall the last time I peed for a duration that was that short. I don't think I've ever gone pee and had it last less than 30-40 seconds, and have gotten pretty close to two full minutes before when I really hold it (though I do also feel that I just pee kinda slow in general).

I am generally grateful for it and would definitely choose to keep my bladder size over trading for a smaller one, but it does unfortunately mean I don't really get to pee much in a day (I think, on average, I'd guess I pee 4 or 5 times in a day, including during the night). A lot of omo fantasies of mine generally have a far higher piss frequency, so it does kinda bum me out that I can never really even force myself to piss that much.

Thats an amazing bladder size tho haha, id love to have a big one honestly, avoids embarrassment, wetting would feel better, i wouldnt need the bathroom every hour >~< I get your point with the peeing frequency, but in everyday life it really is a liability hahaha, unless you have no problem with public bathrooms

On 8/20/2022 at 11:23 PM, RobynSpargano said:

At least for males, the average pee with an average flow rate is about 20 seconds.  30 seconds suggests that he really needed to pee, and 40 seconds means he'd been holding it a while.  Pees from 40 seconds to a minute venture into the liter-plus category, and fewer than half of the male population can hold that much.  Of course, I've seen men pee a liter in 20-30 seconds while others have taken two minutes to tinkle out that amount, all depending on the diameter of the urethra.  

1 hour ago, FinnTheStinky said:

Thats an amazing bladder size tho haha, id love to have a big one honestly, avoids embarrassment, wetting would feel better, i wouldnt need the bathroom every hour >~< I get your point with the peeing frequency, but in everyday life it really is a liability hahaha, unless you have no problem with public bathrooms

No yeah, I definitely am generally thankful for the bladder I got because I almost never have to deal with the bathrooms in public spaces if I time things right and can never really have an  actual accident because it would require that I put off peeing for a loooong time.

It does just get a little annoying when I’m in the mood to wet myself or something, but then it takes over an hour to get my bladder filled and the mood is passed

22 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

At least for males, the average pee with an average flow rate is about 20 seconds.  30 seconds suggests that he really needed to pee, and 40 seconds means he'd been holding it a while.  Pees from 40 seconds to a minute venture into the liter-plus category, and fewer than half of the male population can hold that much.  Of course, I've seen men pee a liter in 20-30 seconds while others have taken two minutes to tinkle out that amount, all depending on the diameter of the urethra.  

That’s kinda why I figure I’m a slow pisser, even though I’m not really sure; If it took me two minutes to pee with an average piss speed, I’d have some nonsense size of bladder that I fully doubt exists lol

I have good genetics for holding... or something. I think I have a pretty big bladder (measured about 1 liter out of curiosity once). I also take ages to fill up even if I keep myself hydrated. End result is that I can practically go all day without peeing depending on what/how much I drink. I don't really care about doing holds, but it's pretty convenient.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 11:50 AM, LngPeefan said:

Does your daughter have a naturally large or oversized bladder? 

I am not sure if she has an overly large bladder, but she says she pees for a long time.

She is severely body conscious and I know she hates peeing in public and would be mortified if someone heard her or commented on it even now.

You have nailed it, it is her personality. As she puts it "No one chose my personality. That would be idiotic."

She is an extreme introvert, not just in the bathroom. It is not something we (her parents and her older sibling) ever told or taught her to do. She just decided herself that she was introverted after an elementary school incident with a teacher. (The teacher said that she was a "problem" because she (daughter) did not talk enough in class. Our daughter (in the parent teacher conference) asked her teacher what did that mean. (She is very literal and when the teacher gave out the class rules to "not talk out of turn or interrupt someone else" it was taken literally. Aside from the fact that "small talk" and "chatting without a purpose" are concepts that have never made sense.) 

The teacher said our daughter must be "depressed or something" because she never starts conversations or tries to make friends with everyone in the class. 

Our daughter asked what did her teacher mean about being her being "depressed" and asked for the teacher's definition. The teacher gave an answer that included "mopey", "quiet", "only responds to teacher if asked a question", etc.

Our daughter replied, and I recall her exact words.

"Even by your definition, I am not depressed. I don't know what "mopey" means. I am quiet and here (in class) to learn."

The teacher snorted and said, "Well, little miss know-it-all if you are not depressed, then what are you?"

The reply was "I believe I am an introvert. I also have narcolepsy, and it takes a lot of energy to focus on school... So, I am not sad or upset, I am just conserving energy."

Her teacher was appalled and asked "Why don't you go to the bathroom like all the other girls?"

The reply was "I don't like to use a toilet that I unsure if it is clean or not."

The teacher called in the guidance counselor, who tried to put it all on us. Our daughter said "What do my parents have to do with it anyway? They don't tell me when to go to the bathroom. I just go when I need to and since I don't want to increase my chance to get sick (from germs) and bring it home, I just go when I am home."