Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What would your dream girl look like and be like as a person? Mine would be a pitch black or red haired person with green, black or hazel colored eyes, a cute or somewhat narrow face, serious confident and friendly, and down to earth personality with a slender physique and about my height. 

Bibliophile animal lover who has a sense of humor that rivals mine in the multi-layer meta-joke department.

Appearance wise, muscles do a lot more for me than anything pertaining to hair, eyes, skin, or facial bone structure. If she looks like she can just pick up anyone who annoys her and throw them into a trash can, that gets my heart pumping. Bonus points if she can actually pull it off.

Compared to all of that, I feel any kink overlap would just be icing on the cake. It would certainly be nice if she shared my admittedly narrow interest in locking clothing.

2 hours ago, DrBorderline said:

Bibliophile animal lover who has a sense of humor that rivals mine in the multi-layer meta-joke department.

Appearance wise, muscles do a lot more for me than anything pertaining to hair, eyes, skin, or facial bone structure. If she looks like she can just pick up anyone who annoys her and throw them into a trash can, that gets my heart pumping. Bonus points if she can actually pull it off.

Compared to all of that, I feel any kink overlap would just be icing on the cake. It would certainly be nice if she shared my admittedly narrow interest in locking clothing.

What do you mean locking clothing?

Cheerful, outgoing, and willing to try new things. And patient enough to put up with me.

Having shared hobbies (roleplaying, lasherisms, creative stuff, ageplay) and kinks (hypnosis primarily) in common would be great. Although to be honest, I think that someone who's curious and open-minded enough that I can introduce them to the things I love would be even better 🙂

20 hours ago, Uroguy said:

What do you mean locking clothing?

One of my kinks is clothing that is fastened to the wearer in a way that they can't remove it without outside help, and not necessarily the standard bondage gear like straightjackets or mittens, or general fetish wear like catsuits.

I think most people here would agree that stuff like that can lend itself to omorashi / ABDL play, but I also like the concept for its own sake. Which apparently makes me a member of a very small club, even among niche fetishes.

1 hour ago, DrBorderline said:

One of my kinks is clothing that is fastened to the wearer in a way that they can't remove it without outside help, and not necessarily the standard bondage gear like straightjackets or mittens, or general fetish wear like catsuits.

I think most people here would agree that stuff like that can lend itself to omorashi / ABDL play, but I also like the concept for its own sake. Which apparently makes me a member of a very small club, even among niche fetishes.

Does that include garter belts?

Age 25-30, 5'-5'5, slim, brown shoulder-length hair, brown eyes, no tattoos/piercings, small chest, fully shaven, incontinent to some degree, prefers wearing cotton, wears mostly tshirts/jeans/a few skirts and a Minecraft hoodie, not vegan, not religious, finds politics confusing, is fairly shy/quiet but tries to be cheerful and kind, is always honest, loves cats but thinks small dogs are cute too, not an exceptional cook but has a few specialty dishes that she's proud of, has a sweet tooth, likes fancy coffee, loves shortbread, likes films with a good plot twist, likes staying up late, likes long car rides but is too shy to ask to stop for a bathroom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AromaticPee

Oh, this is going to be fun...

My dream girl would have wavy red hair, bright green eyes, neon pink pubes, and a realistic body shape not affected by the stereotypical image of beauty. She has big, puffy nipples and a fairly large bosom, but not big enough to be visible. Her butt is huge yet soft, and her vulva is puffy. When she goes out of the house, she wears casual clothes like jeans, tennis shoes, and T-shirts... without lingerie (more on that later). But at home, she doesn't bother to wear any clothing because she lives alone. She also has a faint scent of strawberry...

Okay, now to her personality. This is where stuff gets weirder. So hold on to something heavy.

Here goes.

First off, her general personality.

This girl is a tomboy. She plays videogames like I do, but preferably naked in her room. She also likes Magic: The Gathering, as I do. The thing is, she used to play Animal Crossing for some reason, and she says this is why she's not very social, but tries to get to know important people she meets. She's a happy woman with a happy life and a heart as big as her butt. She loves to talk about "special topics" when she has the time. Her favorite food is steak, she likes sweet things like I do, and she sometimes orders delivery pizza. Her favorite color is gold, followed closely by pink. She's pretty serious about her fun, and she deals with setbacks pretty well.

Second, her residence.

Her house is a standard-looking one, with two non-basement floors. It's painted yellow mostly from pee. Inside the house, there is a basement dedicated to tabletop games like Magic and Dungeons & Dragons. The top floor is where her bedroom and a few "special rooms" reside, along with a balcony for more risky activities. And the main floor is where the kitchen and dining room is. However, the house only has one shower, by itself, and no bathrooms, so everything inside smells like pee. But my dream girl handles it very professionally, and she loves that smell. She never moved out of the house or had any big parties at the house because anyone else in the house might not like the smell of pee as much as she does.

More information later, okay?

Edited by AromaticPee (see edit history)
Guest AromaticPee

Alright, back to the topic at hand. Now, we're going be talking about my dream girl's sexual behavior aside from fetishes.

She's not an exhibitionist at heart, but on her birthday, she goes out naked with only shoes. Her mind is always a little dirty, and even more so when at home. For example, she might casually stimulate her clitoris during a conversation. The shower, encased in a large bulletproof glass chamber, is where she usually pees and shaves her body (except for her armpits and pubes). She can resist the urge to have sex on sight with someone like me, but she can't hide it.

Okay, that's a lot to take in, but there's gonna be more later. Stay tuned, please!

Guest AromaticPee

OK, this is the final part, I promise. Time to talk about my dream girl's fetishes!

Remember how I said her favorite color is gold? Well, that's because she's really into pee play, no matter what kind it is. "Gold is such a pervy color, and I really like it so much, it turns me on and makes me cum!" She loves trying to hold in her pee to and past the point where her bladder throbs. Her eyes sparkle with a perverted shine as she goes through this pain, in enjoyment. "My urethral muscles just can't decide whether to break the seal or keep on holding back... hee hee hee!" When she can't hold it in anymore, she pees wherever she can, and always stands up while doing so. If riding in a car, she tries to get the driver's attention, then say, "I kinda have to pee. Could we please stop here and take a little pee break?" When the driver is a man, she'll sometimes sing in a beautiful voice, "I reawwy gotta go peeeeee! You know you wanna watch meeeeee! Soooooo can we pweeeeeease stop heeeeeere so I can go peeeeeeeeee? I don't wanna make a puddle in the car cuz it's gonna smell reawwy baaaaaad! If you stop, well... I can eeeeeven show you my poofy coochie and my big ol' tushie... myyy pooooofyyyyyy cooooooochiiiiiiiiie aaaaand myyyy biiiiiig oooooooooool' tuuuuuuuuuushieeeeeeeeeee!"

She usually pees on her own hands, and even tries to drink it sometimes. When she doesn't want to or can't pee on her hands or out on the balcony, she pees on walls or objects resembling walls; she often says that "All walls were made to be peed on. Urinals are just walls with drains, and trees are walls that grow out of the ground." But that's not all she does with her pee. Her cooking frequently uses pee, and she isn't really above peeing in cups to serve as drinks. "It might smell bad, but I promise it tastes deeeelicious!" She doesn't really have a sense of sexual privacy except for when going number 2. And she likes bondage and being a dominatrix. "This might hurt, but it might as well be for your own good. So stop struggling and be grateful for what you're getting from me! I'll make it worth your time... promise?"

She doesn't have as many kinks as I do, but we do share the same dislikes. "I agree that poop is not for sexual viewing, rape is terrible and illegal, and that gagging takes away the beauty of bondage."

Dream girl? Hmm. I'm not entirely sure what I want, but I'll try to think. I guess someone who's smart and sweet. It'd also be good if her and I had atleast similar hobbies and interests, like a love for video games and anime. But I guess in terms of appearance and other stuff, I want someone aged 18-25 who's atleast slim and healthy, and has a cute face.  In terms of kinky stuff, I'd want someone who's really submissive.  Someone who's really into holding her pee and wetting herself for me.

In terms of turn-offs, I can't quite be with someone who's heavily into messing. If my partner wanted me to watch her shit herself I wouldn't be turned on by that, I'd be grossed out. I wouldn't want anyone to feel unsatisfied so I'd rather just not deal with that.

🤔 Okay, not necessarily limited to a dream girl but anyway:

Someone noticeably stronger than I am, most likely with a little bit of muscle. That would make asserting dominance over me easier. Sometimes I (playfully) resist, and they might need to overpower me. Did I mention they would be dominant?

Hair not required. I just want to feel safe in their arms when I close my eyes but intimidated when I see them look at me. Piercings, tattoos, high-contrast make-up; I'm not sure how, but they add to the intimidating look that hints at sadistic tendencies.

As above, when it comes to peeing, they sometimes need to assert dominance, but usually one glare is enough. Omo has a special place in their heart though. Let's just say that some of my clothes would probably smell funny permanently.

Now leaving horny territory

Be it anime, video games, movies, beauty, fashion, cooking, design, woodworking; whatever their interests (or work) are, they have at least one. If their life is empty and they lack drive, they still meditate on the meaning of life and the passing of time.

From me they expect: obedience, cooking and cleaning, idk cuddles and puddles?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AromaticPee
6 minutes ago, Kez said:

I did read through all of @AromaticPee's posts and I am still thinking about the neon pink pubes 😶

Hehe. My dream girl's a feisty one, she is. Sometimes, she even smells like pee!

• 3 weeks later...

My ideal dream girl... I don’t know what I’d want per se. I’m extremely indecisive to the point that my tastes change very sporadically so in all honesty, appearances matter very little to me, even in a dream scenario where my imagination is the only limit. Though if I had to specify, I think either someone a bit chubby or someone petite would be adorable to me. Again, I’m indecisive so I wouldn’t know which I’d prefer entirely.

As for omo or kink related topics ideally they’d be into holding and wetting. But if not, maybe at the very least she”d be open to talk about it or try it to indulge me. Or maybe she’d start off not into it but gradually becomes into it. I think her being a sub would be best suited to my omo fantasies but I think a switch is more flexible and more compatible with my personality overall.

In terms of personality, I’d want someone smart. Maybe she’d be smarter than me or just generally nerdy. I’d love to have someone that is willing to totally geek out on things we either both enjoyed or if it’s something she enjoyed and I don’t know about as much she’d love to explain it to me as an outsider. I’d also do the same about my interests. But most importantly communication is key to me. I hate petty misunderstandings, drama, and conflict. I hate petty conflict, so someone more willing to understand both sides of a story and talk things out rather than yell and shout their way through problems would definitely appeal to me.

Edited by BurstShrimp68 (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Oooh. Well... since ya asked, mine would be a girl who smiles a lot. Color, hair, eyes, teeth, doesnt matter. A girl who secretly wears diapers because of a small bladder, but still can barely control it. A girl who... well... gassy. Farts a lot. Gets embarrassed. Silly. Doesnt take much seriously. But also brave. One who doesn't let people talk down to her. One who will stand for what she knows is right, even if I disagree. Finally, plays with me. With this fetish thing. Both dominant and submissive at times.