Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Right…

I'm mostly a writer, and I've got a lot of stories I want to work on. More than I actually have time for. Usually when I have an idea, I'll write a rough summary of the basics, 2-3 pages of notes on important story beats and similar. However, at present I have more than 150 ideas sitting waiting until I finish one of my current ones. I only average 2-3 chapters per day, and my writing style is pretty much slow burn when it comes to this stuff.  So I'd really like to see someone else do some of them.

There are actually a few that I would be interested in seeing in comic form. If possible, I'd like to do this without taking direct responsibility for the writing, and I'm already aware that dialogue is probably the weakest part of my writing. So… are there any artists who would be willing to take a rough synopsis/plan and turn it into a comic?

(Most of those ideas would probably come out longer than a couple of pages; so would likely mean there will be pauses when I save up for the next page, depending how much it costs me. I also have a variety of ideas. Most of them are either age regression or ABDL stories, so I figured this is an appropriate place to post; but there are a few others including mainstream fantasy and one with pregnant women using giant robots to fight tentacle monsters). So if you'd be interested in this kind of project, let me know what kind of thing you'd be willing to work with.

Thanks for your interest 🙂

Edited by Kitty Angel (see edit history)