Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Wettishfettish

I think you've answered your own question. I've seen males do omo and it does absolutely nothing for me. If it did turn me on, I'd have to explore bisexuality. Vice versa for you, but if you're attracted to a man then you're attracted to a man.

Let me ask you this - how would you feel about "coming out" as bi? Does it disappoint you in any way? If so, ask yourself why.

3 hours ago, Wettishfettish said:

I think you've answered your own question. I've seen males do omo and it does absolutely nothing for me. If it did turn me on, I'd have to explore bisexuality. Vice versa for you, but if you're attracted to a man then you're attracted to a man.

Let me ask you this - how would you feel about "coming out" as bi? Does it disappoint you in any way? If so, ask yourself why.

Well to be honest, i probably am but

My girlfriend would be pretty unhappy with me, I think

21 hours ago, NotGraeme said:

Honestly? Follow your heart. I know how insanely cheesy it sounds, and it is, but if YOU feel like you like guys and girls, that's totally up to you. Do whatever feels right for you. 🙂

I guess that's the best advice 

Thanks

Sexuality is not black & white. It's a spectrum. It's never like you're just attracted to guys, girls or even both. It's usually much more complicated than that and in the recent past this is being explored more as it is becoming a lot more accepted all over the world.

Most of the people are actually capable of being attracted to everyone no matter their gender. In the end, for now, I don't think people should put labels and be confined to the fact that they are just attracted to guys or girls. Just accept that you can be attracted to a person and their gender is not something which is even a deciding factor when it comes to being attracted to them.

I believe in the philosophy that if you like someone, you shouldn't think too much and simply go with the flow😉

Early on I realised and accepted I was Bi, but still mentained I had a female prefrence and didnt see myself dating guys or actively persuing things like that unless the mood hit.

So iv been with my boyfriend for about a year now, really it can be a case of the right person/type of person- maybe youve been unlucky with your experiances, maybe its not hit right, maybe its the fetish kicking in- unless you try talking to him without the omo-side (although that will still probably be thought about) you cant really tell by yourself

Guest Wettishfettish

Coming from someone that has put in a great deal of effort to keep marriage healthy, long, and respectful - following your heart can get you into some pretty big trouble.

Listen to your heart, but act like a respectful human being and be good to your current lover. Use your heart for guidance but make final decisions w your brain!

"Follow your heart" is too often an excuse we use to rationalize our selfish decisions. 

• 3 weeks later...

i used to think i was a lesbian, but a few months ago realized i'm actually bi when i met the guy who became my (now ex) boyfriend. i hate to sound like those homophobic pricks who say "you just have to find the right man", but sometimes it is true that you don't realize your sexuality until you've had an experience that triggers the realization. it sounds like this might be that experience for you.

i know how confusing and difficult it can be to be unsure of your sexuality, but as long as you are happy in your current relationship, that's what matters most. if you end up breaking up and exploring with men, great! if you stay with your girlfriend forever, also great! just do whatever you feel like you need to do in order to be the happiest and healthiest version of yourself you can be 🙂

• 1 month later...

You probably are bi. Or not. Only you can tell in the end. Doesn't mean your GF has reason to be upset, though. Bi does not equal polyamorous or unfaithful anyway

It is sadly true that Bisexuality is sometimes frowned upon even by some gay people who think this is somehow betrayal or other nonsense. I would like to think that's a minority, but I don't really know.

Funnily enough, male Omo is where my bisexuality first started to show, but I had somehow convinced myself that it was just the pee or the wetting that I liked, or that I just wanted to try wetting in different ways that another guy would. "It's not that I like guys or anything!" Yeah, dumb tsundere shit like that 😂

Most people are somewhere in between being totally straight and totally gay.  It can change throughout your life.  When I was young and did sports and was in a lot of locker rooms I was probably at least as attracted to men as I was women.  Now that I have been to some hot springs where people are naked and the clothing optional beach, I am more attracted to women.  

I mean, I'm like 98% gay, but occasionally I see a woman who just turns me on for some reason. But realistically I wouldn't have a relationship with one, as I don't think it would work out.

I'm also obviously a total sucker for omo, and I have a huge weakness for people who are nice and don't make fun of me.

So if it makes you feel any better, if I were to be in the same situation, like wearing some nice clothes and falling in front of a woman who saw me wet myself and start crying, you better believe I'd be all flushed and turned on if she was nice to me and helped me out. I'd be remembering it for my own dirty fantasies for a long time and not feeling any shame over it. (Especially if she was pretty and taller than me and made me feel cute and taken care of.)

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2022 at 10:37 PM, Ella_omo said:

Soo... today was really weird. This happened like half an hour ago.

I've been a lesbian for years now, but an experience today made me doubt all of that...

After leaving for my apartment from college today, I had to pee a little, but wanted to hold it. It's only a 10 minute walk anyway, and so I decided to hold it in until I got to some toilets nearby. They were pretty close.

I was wearing a really nice skirt so I didnt want to wet it (the one in my pfp), and some shorts underneath (Usually I wear shorts, since some of my professors are creeps 😞 ).

Anyway, my need to go got worse and worse as time went on, and eventually I started running. However, I tripped over a rock and fell flat on the ground, and this caused me to gasp out loud... really loud

A guy walking nearby came up to me to help me, and by the time i turned around I'd already moistened my shorts. "Fuck".

And he got a glimpse of everything: the fall, my ass (covered at least), me peeing a little, and me crying. I was shocked by it all...

But he was so nice and took me to the toilet real fast, but i ended up peeing myself anyway

He walked me back to my apartment and the entire time he was complimenting how I look, and hiding the wet spot from anyone who walked by. It was so... amazing! And he was really tall, like 6'3" maybe (I'm around 5'11"), had an amazing voice and lovely hair. I was getting so turned on the entire fucking time it was insane

So, am I bisexual? Or was i just turned on due to the whole fetish thing? No clue. 

But i hope to discover one day. 

P.S., i'm still really turned on and masturbating while writing this story. 🙂

It might be a combination: the omo, the vulnerability, the guy’s appearance. It might’ve even been the fact that being in such a vulnerable situation and treated with nothing but respect by that guy just did something for you. I would presume that being helped in such a way automatically makes anyone who gives such a helping hand ten times more attractive. I’m straight and into women, but don’t fail to recognize that guy is an awesome dude for doing that for you.

41 minutes ago, Renatatswet said:

I think nobody is 100% straight or 100% gay. Everyone is somewhere on the scale between. And special situations can trigger special reactions...

I agree with that. I thought for years that I'm straight man that just likes wearing women's clothes, but one day I had interaction with a man that turned out to be more sexual than I expected at first and I enjoyed it. Since than, I know I can get turned on by men or women and can enjoy sex with both genders.

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

I agree with that. I thought for years that I'm straight man that just likes wearing women's clothes, but one day I had interaction with a man that turned out to be more sexual than I expected at first and I enjoyed it. Since than, I know I can get turned on by men or women and can enjoy sex with both genders.

I'm attracted and get turned on by femininity. For it to be a man he would have to be very very feminine. Like a very convincing cross-dresser would work for me. With women I don't quite care what sexual organs are attached. They're all fun...

35 minutes ago, Renatatswet said:

I'm attracted and get turned on by femininity. For it to be a man he would have to be very very feminine. Like a very convincing cross-dresser would work for me. With women I don't quite care what sexual organs are attached. They're all fun...

It's similar with me. I get turned on by androgynous and more feminine looking men and crossdressers. I don't like rough and hairy looking men. Except when I get dominated, than I expect him to be rough and manly, even using force to make me do what he wants (of course, still have to be consensual).