Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female VERY WEIRD QUESTION

Only times I’ve wet the bed as an adult have been after doing major holds all day, staying up late, and drinking a fair bit of alcohol. It’s not 100% predictable, but close enough that if I feel like wetting the bed in my sleep I can usually make it happen. I think that’s probably better than “becoming a bed wetter” which you would probably regret pretty quickly.

I personally don’t want to become a bed wetter but I think I almost accidentally made myself into one. So you can try what I accidentally did. So I was wearing diapers at night while I slept not because I need them but just because I liked them and I would purposely drink a water bottle or 2 because I wanted to wet my diaper. So I would wake up in the night desperate and then just wet the diaper and go back to sleep. After a while of doing this it became like second nature I would be half awake and then I would wet and basically wet while I was sleeping. Like I said I didn’t and don’t want to become a bed wetter because I feel like this would be really inconvenient so I got scared and stopped wearing diapers to sleep. The very first night without diapers I SOAKED my bed and didn’t wake up at all, I just woke up a little earlier than usual confused and wet. It honestly was great for that one time but I was a little worried that it would continue. Thankfully the next night I didn’t wet the bed but I think that if I continued wearing diapers and getting used to them I probably would have became a bed wetter again

Edited by Jonnaywets (see edit history)