Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Question for you guys who like watching girls peeing outside

Neither.

I just care if she (he/her/they/them/etc.) enjoys peeing outside.

I have always been told I am "weird" that I don't have a "body type" or that I can't answer if I am/was an "ass or breast (or whatever)" man.

I was really young when I found a Robert B. Parker quote in a Spenser for Hire novel "Each woman has her own beauty."

It really stuck with me.  

19 hours ago, John said:

Also make sure it's a badly needed pee, don't give a tinkle give a waterfall or tsunami!

Desperate intense peeing is great but sometimes I also like to see calm ordinary peeing.  There's something great about watching a lovely lady have a gentle tinkle.  Non-desperate peeing is extra appealing when it's outdoors because it gives the impression that peeing in nature is business as usual for this girl.

22 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Desperate intense peeing is great but sometimes I also like to see calm ordinary peeing.  There's something great about watching a lovely lady have a gentle tinkle.  Non-desperate peeing is extra appealing when it's outdoors because it gives the impression that peeing in nature is business as usual for this girl.

Good point. Sometimes I notice women who have a gentle stream, but it's a long stream which is also interesting. Haha I enjoy it all

• 1 month later...

I do like a nice butt, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if she doesn't have one. I like it all. 

Also, reading all the responses reminded me, that the sound is very important to me too. I don't even have to see the act. Just the sound of the girl going is enough to get me aroused by itself. Especially if it was an urgent pee, and you can hear the damn breaking. The cherry on top would be the sigh of relief.

1 hour ago, OmoSamurai said:

I do like a nice butt, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if she doesn't have one. I like it all. 

Also, reading all the responses reminded me, that the sound is very important to me too. I don't even have to see the act. Just the sound of the girl going is enough to get me aroused by itself. Especially if it was an urgent pee, and you can hear the damn breaking. The cherry on top would be the sigh of relief.

Totally agree, the sounds does it for me as well. A nice hissing pee, where there is more.. then more.. then even more. Sometimes you can see it om the models face that they wish it was over because they are in a kind of uncomfortable and exposed, but stil need to empty the bladder completely! And at last the sigh of relief, or even the look of relief on the face 🙂