Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Audio Adventures - Store Clerk Accident

48 minutes ago, Nia said:

I'm a huge fan of your audios, and this one is no disappointment! I did notice that at around 3:08, "big boy" is used in both audios. 

Well, someone over in Quality Control is getting fired.

Sorry about that.  I completely missed it. Thanks for letting me know.  I'll be more careful moving forward.  I didn't see any way to edit the original post, so I'll just attach the fixed version here. 

Also, I'm a bit curious if you're able to see the title of the imbedded audios anywhere.  To me, it just looks like two identical white areas with a play button and timeline. I don't know if it's something I did differently or a change in the site, but it's different from my previous topics with the attachments.

On 3/10/2022 at 3:11 AM, Thomas2020 said:

please make another one! I loved it,

I intend to keep doing these, but I'm not sure how many more I have in me. I'm having trouble coming up with new scenarios that would work, given the format and the limited resources I have to work with. I do get some enjoyment out of putting these things together, but I don't want to get to a point where I'm forcing myself to do so just so I have something to put out there.

Guest Thomas2020
On 3/13/2022 at 6:46 PM, Tinkletown said:

I intend to keep doing these, but I'm not sure how many more I have in me. I'm having trouble coming up with new scenarios that would work, given the format and the limited resources I have to work with. I do get some enjoyment out of putting these things together, but I don't want to get to a point where I'm forcing myself to do so just so I have something to put out there.

I have a couple of ideas Including 

-accident in an elevator 

-accident at university (18+)

-accident on a first date 

18 hours ago, Thomas2020 said:

I have a couple of ideas Including 

-accident in an elevator 

-accident at university (18+)

-accident on a first date 

Thanks.  I appreciate the suggestions.  Those are all ones I've considered, at least to some extent.  In fact, I'm currently developing the idea for a date scenario.  I'll keep the others in mind and see if they spark any ideas in the future.