Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Skirt wettings will always be the hottest

On 3/22/2022 at 3:09 PM, skirtandtights said:

I have to agree- hence my username. I love the idea of a woman wearing a skirt able to pull it out of the way to relieve herself (this is one of my favorite things about skirts and dresses, even while using the bathroom normally. Easy access!). A short skirt is great as it shows off her legs, but a long skirt is great because it hides more. One could squat to pee outdoors in a long, loose skirt without even flashing anybody. It can be very discreet. Also, if a woman wet while sitting down in a short skirt, she could pull the back out from under her to keep it dry, and then when she stands up the skirt would fall to cover her wet bottom and hide it. Another thing to consider is that if a woman is standing in pants, there are a few layers of fabric which absorb leaks first. If a woman is standing with a skirt on (especially if she didn't have panties!) there's very little to absorb leaks- any leaks would just run straight down her legs.

Another concept I love (again, see username) is a woman in a miniskirt with tights. This is a really sexy outfit in general, IMO, and I always feel my best dressing this way in winter. The tights + miniskirt combo keep from showing too much (or any) skin, while also showing off the shape of her legs. Plus, in a skirt with gray or light colored tights on, you would be able to see a wet spot quite clearly. If the skirt is short enough maybe she accidentally flashes you with the wet spot on her ass, but even if she doesn't she can't hide the wet streaks down the legs!

A skirt with tights is the ultimate combo because you get the fun of wet streaks on the legs plus the fun and femininity of the skirt.

You have described everything perfectly and what you said is exactly what I like most about skirts! I wish there was more omo related content out there too with skirts and sneaky wetting and Even just cute upskirt videos in general! ❤️

3 hours ago, Ethi said:

I wish there was more omo related content out there too with skirts and sneaky wetting and Even just cute upskirt videos in general!

Agreed. I went to Catholic school and the administrators were very strict about our skirts being long enough (past fingertip length, or no more than 2 inches above the knee) and of course always sitting ladylike with our knees together. I had this sense of modesty instilled in me from a very young age and usually dress modestly even as an adult. So now anything more revealing like short skirts feels extremely erotic. Especially if the skirt is so short it's easy for someone to catch a glimpse of whats underneath when the woman bends over!

On 3/22/2022 at 9:19 PM, Ethi said:

Awe you say you wet and get away with it? Do you pee in public a lot in skirts?

Yes, I do it regularly. Unless I got caught when I'm peeing or right after it happened, people later rarely notice wet pantyhose or at least I can't read that in their eyes. They usually focus on the face of crossdresser, when they look at you and miss wet legs. I also wear longer skirts during the day (they cover my knees or longer) and black pantyhose. 

I done it again this week and got caught this time. I tried to let out a little, just to shave off some desperation while waiting in the line for car registration, but couldn't stop  the flow soon enough and made a puddle on the floor, before I managed to stop peeing. So embarrassing. I was just standing there and sweating, tears started to get in my eyes from emotional drama. Man behind me noticed a puddle right away and not even a minute later, he asked the staff to send someone to clean up the mess. They closed the line where I was standing and asked people to move to the other line. I already made a few steps towards the exit when the lady working in the line that was now closed, asked me if I still want to do my registration. Since everyone already get a good look at me anyway and started to mind their own business again, I said yes. But it was still a long few minutes, standing there and knowing everyone knows I just peed myself. I also apologised for the mess and she said it was not the first time that something like that happened. Of course, i didn't dare asking more questions about the incident even I was very curious what happened.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

Yes, I do it regularly. Unless I got caught when I'm peeing or right after it happened, people later rarely notice wet pantyhose or at least I can't read that in their eyes. They usually focus on the face of crossdresser, when they look at you and miss wet legs. I also wear longer skirts during the day (they cover my knees or longer) and black pantyhose. 

I done it again this week and got caught this time. I tried to let out a little, just to shave off some desperation while waiting in the line for car registration, but couldn't stop  the flow soon enough and made a puddle on the floor, before I managed to stop peeing. So embarrassing. I was just standing there and sweating, tears started to get in my eyes from emotional drama. Man behind me noticed a puddle right away and not even a minute later, he asked the staff to send someone to clean up the mess. They closed the line where I was standing and asked people to move to the other line. I already made a few steps towards the exit when the lady working in the line that was now closed, asked me if I still want to do my registration. Since everyone already get a good look at me anyway and started to mind their own business again, I said yes. But it was still a long few minutes, standing there and knowing everyone knows I just peed myself. I also apologised for the mess and she said it was not the first time that something like that happened. Of course, i didn't dare asking more questions about the incident even I was very curious what happened.

Thanks for sharing this whole story about this accident you had! I have never had a public accident before but yes I have been close so I've never gotten that true feeling of what it's like to fully lose control  and experience that feeling, sorry you wet yourself in Publix :( I would be there to make sure you're alright not call you gross or poke fun ^^

Guest Jasminexo

It depends on my situation, i think it’s good if I want to pee discreetly, cause it I pee wearing a skirt, the peeing itself is discreet and no one could really tell that I have peed, so I like it for times I want to pee myself and be in public and do things such as shopping or going out with someone, but honestly, I prefer wettings in jeans or leggings where it looks very obvious, even though I don’t want to be seen when obviously wet. Not sure if any of that made sense, if you want me to clarify, just say.

1 hour ago, Jasminexo said:

It depends on my situation, i think it’s good if I want to pee discreetly, cause it I pee wearing a skirt, the peeing itself is discreet and no one could really tell that I have peed, so I like it for times I want to pee myself and be in public and do things such as shopping or going out with someone, but honestly, I prefer wettings in jeans or leggings where it looks very obvious, even though I don’t want to be seen when obviously wet. Not sure if any of that made sense, if you want me to clarify, just say.

Yeah I understand totally! You like wetting in jeans but obviously don't want to be seen so you do it in skirts in public!

Guest Jasminexo
5 minutes ago, Ethi said:

Yeah I understand totally! You like wetting in jeans but obviously don't want to be seen so you do it in skirts in public!

I do still wet jeans in public, but I choose areas and times where it’s unlikely I will be caught, I believe I have been seen before with soaked jeans, but I’m still not sold on having it obvious, so at normal times in normal or populated places, I’ll do skirts, I like to do it with black tights preferably xx

Guest Jasminexo
2 minutes ago, Ethi said:

Whatever you like best! I will never have the confidence to piss in public unless it's on a beach or something and I go in my shorts which I have done before but I pretty much only wear jeans and I don't wanna be spotted with pissed pants haha.

I don’t ever want to be spotted with it either, but it happens, even if it’s a bit embarrassing. As long as it’s not by people who know me I’m ok with it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DesperateDiapy

I agree, skirt wettings are great. Though I prefer it when women squat in their skirt or dress and the pee puddles in it a bit before leaking out. Also, while I haven't found a video with this, and sorry for this being rather lewd, but it would be cool to look up the skirt while a woman is peeing with and without panties to just watch it all puddle up in them and leak.

20 hours ago, DesperateDiapy said:

I agree, skirt wettings are great. Though I prefer it when women squat in their skirt or dress and the pee puddles in it a bit before leaking out. Also, while I haven't found a video with this, and sorry for this being rather lewd, but it would be cool to look up the skirt while a woman is peeing with and without panties to just watch it all puddle up in them and leak.

This I also agree with 100% squatting  is one of my favorite positions aswell! <3

• 3 weeks later...

I had a girlfriend once who had an unusually large bladder, and she had a habit of waiting until the last minute to pee.  One weekend night, we’d been out with a group of friends drinking when, late at night, we decided to go to the beach and go skinny-dipping, which we did occasionally.  Anyway, I guess she had to go when we were at the last bar, but thought she could wait.  It was about a 20 minute drive to the beach and, as we got closer, she started complaining about how bad she had to pee.  I should mention she was also drunk enough that she was slurring words.  She was wearing a long, flow-y sort of white skirt and , as we got closer, she was fidgeting around and actually pulled it up around her waist like she was getting set to pee as soon as we got to the parking lot.  I guess she assumed there would tone anyone around, which was a safe bet since it was well after midnight.  We got there and our other friends had already parked and walked down to the beach.  As soon as I stopped, she stumbled out of the door, squatted, yanked down her panties, and pissed violently.  It sounded like someone spraying a hose on the asphalt.  As I mentioned before, she had a pretty big bladder anyway, and she was full of beer, so it was a huge flood.  The only problem was she wasn’t paying attention to where the skirt was, and it had fallen back under her.  So, after her initial spray onto the parking lot surface, she was basically going in her skirt.  She didn’t realize until she stood up and it was dripping wet.  I remember there was so much she grabbed a handful and bunched it up and squeezed out several big splashes of pee that hadn’t  already run off onto the ground.  When it was over, the whole puddle was almost as wide as my car.  

Edited by Onedude (see edit history)
23 hours ago, Onedude said:

I had a girlfriend once who had an unusually large bladder, and she had a habit of waiting until the last minute to pee.  One weekend night, we’d been out with a group of friends drinking when, late at night, we decided to go to the beach and go skinny-dipping, which we did occasionally.  Anyway, I guess she had to go when we were at the last bar, but thought she could wait.  It was about a 20 minute drive to the beach and, as we got closer, she started complaining about how bad she had to pee.  I should mention she was also drunk enough that she was slurring words.  She was wearing a long, flow-y sort of white skirt and , as we got closer, she was fidgeting around and actually pulled it up around her waist like she was getting set to pee as soon as we got to the parking lot.  I guess she assumed there would tone anyone around, which was a safe bet since it was well after midnight.  We got there and our other friends had already parked and walked down to the beach.  As soon as I stopped, she stumbled out of the door, squatted, yanked down her panties, and pissed violently.  It sounded like someone spraying a hose on the asphalt.  As I mentioned before, she had a pretty big bladder anyway, and she was full of beer, so it was a huge flood.  The only problem was she wasn’t paying attention to where the skirt was, and it had fallen back under her.  So, after her initial spray onto the parking lot surface, she was basically going in her skirt.  She didn’t realize until she stood up and it was dripping wet.  I remember there was so much she grabbed a handful and bunched it up and squeezed out several big splashes of pee that hadn’t  already run off onto the ground.  When it was over, the whole puddle was almost as wide as my car.  

Jesus that is hot, I loved reading that story, and getting a puddle stretching the span of a vehicle is crazy!

It was hot, and this girl was hot too.  I’m certain she enjoyed holding pee until she was bursting, because she did it all the time.  Like sometimes to the point that you could see her bladder bulging out, and then she would go about her normal business in that condition.  I once heard her piss nearly 3 minutes straight into a toilet when she was so desperate to go she didn’t bother closing the door. I don’t know that she ever figured out how much I loved all this!  The only problem was she was nuts, and that’s hard to work with when you’re only in your early 20s. 

3 hours ago, Ryanwet said:

For me it's a girl wetting the bed I wish I could find more videos. There isn't very many of them lol

Well, I have one for that as well.  A story, sorry no video.  In college (university for our non-US friends), I was in a fraternity. That involved a lot of partying and drinking.  Once a year, we went to a big party that another chapter hosted at their school in New Orleans, and people would get completely trashed. We usually brought along an entourage of our sorority ‘groupies’, and one time I went back with 2 of them to their room.  I got in bed with the drunker one and we found the energy to fuck even though we were drunk and I was high as well.  Then the girl passed out naked. Next morning, I woke up first feeling a huge cold wet spot.  It was centered under her, and I realized she had massively pissed the hotel bed. It was December, and the puddle was cold!  Anyway, I played it off like I hadn’t noticed, but there’s no way she didn’t notice.  Whichever one of them held the room on a credit card must have got an extra cleaning charge.  But this was the the only time I’ve experienced a girl actually bed-wetting.