Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thank you!!

First I'm not sure this fits in omo general but I think this is the best place for everyone to see this.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone on this platform. This includes the lurkers, the mods, owners and everyone who posts. Thank you. I have been on this amazing website for a good minute now. 

My reason for saying thank you. After scrolling through reddit I found a post about fetishes that people find disgusting. No one named omorashi exactly but some said peeing in all forms disgusts them. For me that's their opinion and I understand that they aren't into this. But the post reminded me of times in my life when I was disgusted with myself for liking omorashi. I have loved omo longer than I can remember and because of this even as a kid I was worried about someone finding out or being bullied for it. Omorashi.org has been amazing to me and I'm so happy that I could have a community where I can express myself in this topic. I feel included. I feel understood. I am so happy to have this connection with others that think the same as me. So truly from the bottom of my heart thank you all. 

I look forward for the times to come with everyone. 

Sorry again for posting this in general but I think it's for the best.

How do you guys feel about finding others that love omo here?

3 hours ago, Loveomorashi11 said:

First I'm not sure this fits in omo general but I think this is the best place for everyone to see this.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone on this platform. This includes the lurkers, the mods, owners and everyone who posts. Thank you. I have been on this amazing website for a good minute now. 

My reason for saying thank you. After scrolling through reddit I found a post about fetishes that people find disgusting. No one named omorashi exactly but some said peeing in all forms disgusts them. For me that's their opinion and I understand that they aren't into this. But the post reminded me of times in my life when I was disgusted with myself for liking omorashi. I have loved omo longer than I can remember and because of this even as a kid I was worried about someone finding out or being bullied for it. Omorashi.org has been amazing to me and I'm so happy that I could have a community where I can express myself in this topic. I feel included. I feel understood. I am so happy to have this connection with others that think the same as me. So truly from the bottom of my heart thank you all. 

I look forward for the times to come with everyone. 

Sorry again for posting this in general but I think it's for the best.

How do you guys feel about finding others that love omo here?

You’re welcome! I think I speak for a lot of us when I say we’re glad to have you here!

Coming from someone who writes a lot about this stuff, it feels nice to be accepted by people who like this too, there’s more personal reasons as to why I like this fetish, some that I can’t control, but I’m happy to be surrounded by so many great people! 🙂 

It really makes me happy to see this community thriving.  I don't post often these days, but having been around for quite a while, this is the place I keep coming back to, and it sort of feels like home.

I long ago resigned myself to being different from most others in many dimensions.  But finding other people who are excited about what I am excited about, and who have new perspectives and ideas to contribute is a wonderful thing.

The thing is - this is a really diverse community of people who are united by some connection to pee - and only after you explore it thoroughly do you realize that it is composed of a whole bunch of sub-communities of people who have *different* relationships with pee and peeing.  And if you find the right sub-community, you will probably find a handful of people in that sub-community who think similarly.  The magic of the internet is the filtering that allows you to talk to them in a thread.

So - welcome home. 🙂

20 hours ago, Loveomorashi11 said:

My reason for saying thank you. After scrolling through reddit I found a post about fetishes that people find disgusting. No one named omorashi exactly but some said peeing in all forms disgusts them. For me that's their opinion and I understand that they aren't into this. But the post reminded me of times in my life when I was disgusted with myself for liking omorashi. I have loved omo longer than I can remember and because of this even as a kid I was worried about someone finding out or being bullied for it.

I have a feeling most really powerful fetishes disgust some people while giving others great pleasure! What is the betting that some of those who said that peeing in all forms disgusted them, secretly come here! People aren't rational about fetishes😂

Try not to get disgusted with yourself for liking this - we are all human, after all!