Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girls Only - How do you feel about having to expose your bare butt when peeing outside?

I personally find it really embarrassing, especially since it usually only happens in emergencies and my nudity is barely concealed by surrounding structures. I don't particularly enjoy public nudity. I hate that in the most private spot I can find, I can see several of my neighbors windows and back porches while I'm exposed. I would feel utterly humiliated if one of them saw me one day.

@April Nine

"I think I've just had the idea that I should never expose myself in public engrained into me, its incredibly embarrassing for me to do so in anywhere other than a private place. Even when I had to pee, I just couldn't pee despite being very desperate"

Same here, my family thought a woman exposing herself outdoors was like the worst thing you could do, though they had no problem with the boys peeing outside, total double standard.

11 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Same here, my family thought a woman exposing herself outdoors was like the worst thing you could do, though they had no problem with the boys peeing outside, total double standard.

I was raised in a religious environment where the only person who should see a woman's bare butt is her husband after the wedding, let alone anything else that would be on full display if she were to urinate in public. Boys obviously don't need to show nearly as much, but it wasn't fair that they should get to pee while girls didn't, so boys held it too. The only place it was ever acceptable to pee was a restroom, and holding pee built character. If I drank too much or didn't use the restroom when I had the chance, then a full bladder was my punishment.

I no longer believe much of what I was taught growing up, but I still can't pee in public. Because of this, when I'm with a group, I always make sure the girls get an opportunity to pee. I read so many stories on here about guys who refuse to wait on restroom lines with their female friends/ lovers, and I always feel so bad for those poor women. 

Edited by lsn1
Clarity (see edit history)

@lsn1

"I was raised in a religious environment where the only person who should see a woman's bare butt is her husband after the wedding, let alone anything else that would be on full display if she were to urinate in public. Boys obviously don't need to show nearly as much, but it wasn't fair that they should get to pee while girls didn't, so boys held it too. The only place it was ever acceptable to pee was a restroom, and holding pee built character. If I drank too much or didn't use the restroom when I had the chance, then a full bladder was my punishment."

I fortunately wasn't raised in a religious environment but my mom and her sisters definitely were as they grew up in a Republican Catholic police officers family in the 1950s, a more repressive environment I couldn't possibly imagine. Fortunately they hated Catholic school so much that they never sent me. But they definitely had that very uptight repressive attitude in general. They were also the type who can no problem when I published my first novel but thought it was bad I used curse words and sexual things. I've noticed those uptight sexually seem to have no problem with violence and authority in general, but now that is going off topic.

But yes in my family there was a total double standards, they basically thought that women should always never expose themselves and always be modest, to the extent that they didn't even want to leave the house without looking their best. One of the saddest things was that even when my mom died she was more concerned with the fact that she wasn't well-dressed when they were bringing her to the hospital than the fact she was having a heart attack.

So yes they were raised in a very repressive environment, but again with that whole double standards that is fine for the boys to urinate outside because they could do so without exposing themselves in a really obvious manner, but girls couldn't do so so it was a big no-no, girls could only go to the bathroom in a completely sparkling clean bathroom in total absolute privacy when it was convenient and never at any other time, and never use the men's room of course cause that is just an invitation to rape.

My mom and her sisters pretty much never used a public restroom short of an absolute emergency where they have been out all day. If they used the bathroom you knew that they really needed it bad.

"I no longer believe much of what I was taught growing up, but I still can't pee in public. Because of this, when I'm with a group, I always make sure the girls get an opportunity to pee. I read so many stories on here about guys who refuse to wait on restroom lines with their female friends/ lovers, and I always feel so bad for those poor women."

That is admirable :). But it's true that you don't easily overcome your social programming from when you were younger. Although I don't have any of the real attitudes of my parents seeing as I am extremely liberal, nonreligious etc. I still have that uptight attitude about going to the bathroom, and that is in spite of the fact that I was always the type of person to make toilet humor jokes that my family thought was inappropriate, and I was really open about everything relating to bodily functions, but when it comes to myself I still cannot find myself able to go to the bathroom anywhere other than a toilet in total privacy and cleanliness.

A lot of women are uncomfortable with this. I don't want to poke fun, but there was an outdoors area where there were a lot of concerts but not many toilets. There was a big bush randomly in the corner that would obscure your view and there would always be a line full of women waiting for that particular bush.

I can't even pee myself exposed in my backyard with a fence how do I do it in complete public? It's definitely got something to do with how I was taught, I was a frequent wetter as a child too and always been told that I can't be un-lady like and expose myself and to just hold it in until I my bladder went boom. 

On 4/28/2022 at 4:39 PM, Tamarak said:

If I gotta go I gotta go! In my case I have a small butt (bad butt genes my grandma passed down to my dad and me) so even if someone sees me according to my friend I have “nothing there” to see due to how tiny my butt is

Tiny petite butts are still hot. Don't let the haters convince you otherwise.

• 1 month later...

I hate being naked at any time really but I find being naked outside very scary. Growing up I would go to mökki (I think it’s called summer cottage in English) In eastern Finland and there I would have to pee outside sometimes and I hated it. I always felt exposed and in danger. I always pictured a bear coming from nowhere whilst I was midflow! 

Last summer I went to mökki with my boyfriend and his family and anytime I had to pee outside I always insisted he came with me to stand guard! 

5 hours ago, leakyturtle said:

I hate being naked at any time really but I find being naked outside very scary. Growing up I would go to mökki (I think it’s called summer cottage in English) In eastern Finland and there I would have to pee outside sometimes and I hated it. I always felt exposed and in danger. I always pictured a bear coming from nowhere whilst I was midflow! 

Last summer I went to mökki with my boyfriend and his family and anytime I had to pee outside I always insisted he came with me to stand guard! 

I wish I could be your boyfriend.

I'm very well qualified to keep watch on, er for you. 🤣

I did hear a story from an Indian friend about walking home with his girlfriend from school and stopping to piss by a hedge. She was so desperate to go that seeing him urinate made her lose control and wet her knickers, so they walked home with the pee drying off her legs in the sun. Women would often be afraid to go in public for fear of being assaulted, but men were known to just drop their trousers and shit in the street!