Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girls Only - How do you feel about having to expose your bare butt when peeing outside?

13 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

How do guys feel about having to expose your dick? Rather it’s big or small, how do you feel about it hanging out there for the world to see while you pee outside…and inside for that matter 😜

I think the majority of men would disagree, but it's super embarrassing for me!

With the exception of going in front of my girlfriend and close male friends I would never pee in front of other people, even with my back turned. 

Peeing in the open on the side of the road? That would never be me. I would rather stay in my car and have an accident.

12 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

How do guys feel about having to expose your dick? Rather it’s big or small, how do you feel about it hanging out there for the world to see while you pee outside…and inside for that matter 😜

Can’t remember the last time I had to pee outside to be honest… and not just because I (sometimes) wear diapers, which obviously takes away the problem! On the occasions I don’t wear them, well, I’m rarely far away from facilities for long enough for it to be an issue, and even when public toilets are an option I usually choose to hold it until I get home unless I’m super desperate (particularly in the Covid era).

In terms of people seeing in public facilities, well it used to bother me (at school etc.) but doesn’t these days, I don’t think people really tend to look and if they do, they’re strangers so does it matter? And there’s always the option of a cubicle, even if you don’t need it…

My girlfriend pees outdoors all the time.  I'll be honest, she'll ask me to cover her if I'm there, or will ask other girls she's with, but she'll do it alone if needs be. Often she'll only use minimal cover from objects, but having her back to something though is usual so we can both see who else can see!  This process isn't as exciting as people seem to think.  If you saw it, you would know what she was doing. But you can't see anything graphic unless you're extremely close. 

Even I can't usually see her pussy and I'm standing close by blocking the view for others.  I can hear it, usually, but it's not as dramatic as all that.  We find it more funny than sexy and not all that awkward.  I don't think she would do it on a busy street, but even if she did, people would know what it was rather than actually see her bits and pieces because you just can't see well enough. 

The videos you watch are either staged or the camera is at an angle you don't get just passing by. 

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)
18 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

If I’m doing it outside it I’ll do my best to hide myself. Other people probably don’t want to see it anyway so I’m doing everyone a favor. 

I don’t care if people view my penis as big or small. But people seeing it in general is quite embarrassing. I try to stay away from public bathrooms, but if I do need them I’ll most likely just use a stall (if the bathroom isn’t backed up with guys of course, because then I’d just be wasting time)

Kinda funny how I like exhibitionist stuff and still get shy in public lol. 

30 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

Never bothered me at all to be honest. I'm not going to be doing it anywhere that is actually exposed, and if I am that means I must be so desperate that I don't give a shit any more. Besides if someone does see something, well maybe they like the show.

I'm there if you give me a half hour's notice 🙂

As a male I’ve always been intrigued by the decision to squat in public or not, I have found reasons for both from different females, one who did pee outside did so when she was bursting and couldn’t wait any longer and did so or she would have wet herself, another would never pee outside and could be bursting for a long time while waiting to get to a bathroom, if it became unbearable she would rather wet herself than squat,

On 3/1/2022 at 11:52 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

I feel fine about it. it’s not really super exposed while squatting if you squat low….plus I wouldn’t typically choose to squat in a location where my ass is just hanging out for everyone to see. I can’t think of a time where that’s ever had to happen🤷‍♀️

As long as I don't know the people walking by, I don't really mind.
And showing him to male friends is not that much of a problem either. 🙈

The last time I had to pee outside, when I was hiking all day with a group of people, that really wasn't something I even considered at all. However, whenever I went off to pee, I remember I always walked pretty damn far away from the group, even when it meant struggling through the vegetation and trying to squeeze past sticks and branches without scratching myself, so I guess I did value my privacy.

On 3/2/2022 at 3:19 PM, rebeljaffa said:

My girlfriend pees outdoors all the time.  I'll be honest, she'll ask me to cover her if I'm there, or will ask other girls she's with, but she'll do it alone if needs be. Often she'll only use minimal cover from objects, but having her back to something though is usual so we can both see who else can see!  This process isn't as exciting as people seem to think.  If you saw it, you would know what she was doing. But you can't see anything graphic unless you're extremely close. 

Even I can't usually see her pussy and I'm standing close by blocking the view for others.  I can hear it, usually, but it's not as dramatic as all that.  We find it more funny than sexy and not all that awkward.  I don't think she would do it on a busy street, but even if she did, people would know what it was rather than actually see her bits and pieces because you just can't see well enough. 

The videos you watch are either staged or the camera is at an angle you don't get just passing by. 

That’s an awesome situation to be in, I’m  not interested in what can be seen but would you say your gf goes at the slightest need or does she only go when she’s bursting and has to go, does she say anything about her situation before hand? My now wife has never peed outside and always waits desperately for a bathroom, she’s always been able to hol it for a long time if she’s had to, if there’s been alcohol her need can be more urgent but she always manages to wait, however I’ve never seen her in extreme circumstances like knowingly having to wait over an hour say, I don’t know what would happen then if her mind would change ? She would probably still try and wait and risk an accident than squat, I’ve never seen her have an accident either,

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)
On 3/1/2022 at 10:51 PM, mysterious331 said:

Whether you have a small butt or a big butt. How does it feel for you girls to squat and pee outside while your bare butt is exposed? And how do you feel about it?

I have no problems with it. I wouldn't do it in plain view, but if I'm somewhat hidden, why not? If I have to go, I have to GO! It's better than the embarrassment of wetting myself in public.

I don't necessarily have to since I have a penis and can just stand and go, but if I ever feel like squatting, or if I'm feeling risky, just dropping everything to my ankles and showing off, I wouldn't mind as long as I don't get caught. 

I do wish I had a bigger ass and tits tho. I'm sadly as flat as a board. 

On 3/2/2022 at 12:21 PM, Gatto-Italiano said:

If I’m doing it outside it I’ll do my best to hide myself. Other people probably don’t want to see it anyway so I’m doing everyone a favor. 

I don’t care if people view my penis as big or small. But people seeing it in general is quite embarrassing. I try to stay away from public bathrooms, but if I do need them I’ll most likely just use a stall (if the bathroom isn’t backed up with guys of course, because then I’d just be wasting time)

Kinda funny how I like exhibitionist stuff and still get shy in public lol. 

That is exactly me.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:52 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

I feel fine about it. it’s not really super exposed while squatting if you squat low….plus I wouldn’t typically choose to squat in a location where my ass is just hanging out for everyone to see. I can’t think of a time where that’s ever had to happen🤷‍♀️

Hopefully no one will object to seeing my ladycock but I still try my best to hide myself so I don't catch an L from police. 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
7 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

I don't necessarily have to since I have a penis and can just stand and go, but if I ever feel like squatting, or if I'm feeling risky, just dropping everything to my ankles and showing off, I wouldn't mind as long as I don't get caught. 

I do wish I had a bigger ass and tits tho. I'm sadly as flat as a board. 

That is exactly me.

Hopefully no one will object to seeing my ladycock but I still try my best to hide myself so I don't catch an L from police. 

If I’ve had to go in public, it’s because I’m absolutely bursting, as a male it’s still risky and embarrassing, I always find a secluded spot and do it discreetly, nothing is ever hanging out 😆

• 1 month later...
Guest DesperateDiapy
On 3/1/2022 at 5:11 PM, WatchMeWiggle said:

I think the majority of men would disagree, but it's super embarrassing for me!

With the exception of going in front of my girlfriend and close male friends I would never pee in front of other people, even with my back turned. 

Peeing in the open on the side of the road? That would never be me. I would rather stay in my car and have an accident.

I agree. It is embarrassing for me too. I feel way too exposed peeing around people. Like if they look at anything other than directly at your back, they can see everything. Plus, they can still see the pee hitting the ground regardless of the angle. Also, by standing, you are peeing from a greater height, meaning it is louder from splatter. Speaking of which, not sure if it is an issue for women or not, but I have to be careful how close I am to an object (meaning more exposed) and how close to myself I aim or it'll splatter on me.

As for peeing on the side of the road, I often drive down country roads for fun, so I've had to do it quite a bit. I'll make sure to turn off the main road somewhere and have the car doors aiding in trying to block people's view. It sucks, but you got to do what you got to do, haha. I once purposefully did a hold, but I honestly thought I'd make it home in time. It started to get physically painful so I did have to pull off on the side of a main road. That was the most terrifying time, but thank goodness it was like dark out and next to no traffic being 11pm at night.

10 minutes ago, April Nine said:

I think I've just had the idea that I should never expose myself in public engrained into me, its incredibly embarrassing for me to do so in anywhere other than a private place. Even when I had to pee, I just couldn't pee despite being very desperate

I'm a guy, but yeah, I feel exactly the same way. I was raised with the idea that exposing myself in public is never ok, and I've never been able to get past it. If I drink to many liquids or fail to plan adequate bathroom breaks, then I should live with the consequences. I would never pee in public, because to do do would mean exposing myself, and that part of my body is for myself and my lover only. 

I used to wish I had the confidence to pee in public, but now, it's something I like about myself, and I wouldn't change it even if I could. There were a few times when I was younger that I was desperate enough to attempt to pee in public, but as soon as I got everything into position, I thought, "Omg am I *actually* doing this!?", and I froze up. I waited for probably 30 more seconds with everything out, but I just couldn't start peeing despite having an extremely full bladder. I gave up and was forced to wait patiently until I got to a restroom.