Sign In

Bringing back The Pee Movie List

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tl:dr? I did it already (wip) and you can see it here: https://thepml.net/ The full story? I've been around since the early days. I remember when Patches' Place was a brand new website and I reme

Hey, so I just submitted a new scene from an interactive TV show, "Wizard School Dropout". Big thanks to Paperban for uploading it! As far as these types of scenes go, it's not bad. The need to pee se

Yes I will be adding new data as time allows and working on tidying up and verifying some of the older data. Will also try and get some updated higher resolution screen caps. If anyone can help with t

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, cleverpun said:

One question -- how do you enable the "see movies that include poop" feature?

There is very little data in this category at the moment. The original list was never really about poop but sometimes it would mention it in an "also of interest" section in movie which also had a pee scene. 

I wanted to preserve this data while also categorizing it correctly to allow better for future expansion of the list and for filtering options. 

However there are no filtering options on the site yet. So you can't search for any specific category yet. That will be coming in "Update 2". In the meantime keep an eye out for the poop emoji 💩while browsing which is used to indicate a scene involving poop. However be warned this data is far from complete and not well organized. 

Update 1: The one with TV shows!

https://thepml.net

Time for the first major update to the new Pee Movie List! New features include the following.

1) You can now add TV shows to the database. When you search for a title to add they will be below the movie results so you'll need to scroll down a bit. I've added a couple of shows as a test but not much else yet. I'll be working on getting the TV data from the original list imported over the next few days. But I also know some of you were excited to start added new TV data so I wanted to get that option available asap. 

2) You can now suggest edits to existing data. This pairs well with the TV update as you might need to update a record to add a new sighting in a new episode for example. But this applies site-wide to all data. If you see something which is incorrect/missing/poorly worded, you can click the "Suggest Edit" button on the View page and submit that for review.

3) Finally a more minor thing, if you're logged in to add/edit something you'll now see an "Account" option in the menu. Limited functions here for now but space for expansion later. You can change your password and see some stats about your contributions to the database.

Enjoy!

Coming up next, filters and data browsing options.

On 3/8/2022 at 7:33 AM, marcusx41 said:

Update 1: The one with TV shows!

https://thepml.net

Time for the first major update to the new Pee Movie List! New features include the following.

1) You can now add TV shows to the database. When you search for a title to add they will be below the movie results so you'll need to scroll down a bit. I've added a couple of shows as a test but not much else yet. I'll be working on getting the TV data from the original list imported over the next few days. But I also know some of you were excited to start added new TV data so I wanted to get that option available asap. 

2) You can now suggest edits to existing data. This pairs well with the TV update as you might need to update a record to add a new sighting in a new episode for example. But this applies site-wide to all data. If you see something which is incorrect/missing/poorly worded, you can click the "Suggest Edit" button on the View page and submit that for review.

3) Finally a more minor thing, if you're logged in to add/edit something you'll now see an "Account" option in the menu. Limited functions here for now but space for expansion later. You can change your password and see some stats about your contributions to the database.

Enjoy!

Coming up next, filters and data browsing options.

Are you planning to add a search by country feature? The original list had one but the Omorashi.online version never did. Plus, are you also planning to add the ability to mention timestamps? I think mentioning timestamps would be a very useful feature, one that the comments in both PML 1.0 and 2.0 worked well for.

5 hours ago, anony123 said:

Are you planning to add a search by country feature? The original list had one but the Omorashi.online version never did. Plus, are you also planning to add the ability to mention timestamps? I think mentioning timestamps would be a very useful feature, one that the comments in both PML 1.0 and 2.0 worked well for.

Loads more searching, browsing and filter options will be the focus of the next major update that I'm working on at the moment. Look out for that soon. 

As for timestamps that's something that on my list as a possibility to add in the future but I'm not sure if/when that will happen. There are problems where different versions of films exist, or PAL vs NTSC speedup. They can never be totally accurate, so I'm still mulling over what would be the best way to implement that.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, anony123 said:

I also have another suggestion: it might be a good idea to also include the episodes in the hover cards in the lists rather than only showing the episode numbers or seasons in a series' full page.

Yeah I've had similar thoughts but have been focusing on getting more data in first. I'll add that soon, it'll be a simple addition.

12 minutes ago, desperation_fan said:

Just to let everyone know, I spent a couple of hours making some additions/edits that just need admin approval. These include Jessica Jones, Modern Family, Girlboss, Young and Hungry, and Pretty Little Liars. What would be cool is if, after they're posted, someone could look and add any scenes I may have missed. 🙂

Thanks for your input! I was just looking at those, the Pretty Little Liars edit seems to have exposed a mysterious bug in the admin system (not your fault, it won't copy one of the scenes to the main entry for some reason). Once I've figured that out I'll get the others approved. 

Related question for Jessica Jones, the system has given it the official full title of "Marvel's Jessica Jones" and therefore filed it under M. Personally I think it should probably be moved to J. Do people agree?

2 hours ago, marcusx41 said:

Yeah I've had similar thoughts but have been focusing on getting more data in first. I'll add that soon, it'll be a simple addition.

Thanks for your input! I was just looking at those, the Pretty Little Liars edit seems to have exposed a mysterious bug in the admin system (not your fault, it won't copy one of the scenes to the main entry for some reason). Once I've figured that out I'll get the others approved. 

Related question for Jessica Jones, the system has given it the official full title of "Marvel's Jessica Jones" and therefore filed it under M. Personally I think it should probably be moved to J. Do people agree?

I think J definitely makes way more sense.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

@marcusx41 apologies for all the edits lol it will absolutely happen again hahaha

Absolutely no problem, there's so much media out there it's not possible for one person to see it all. That's what the edit button is for.

2 hours ago, omonoel1996 said:

Love that this is finally back. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it. 

Will there be a search option added at some point like the original version? Being able to search actors/phrases would be amazing.

I'm currently finishing of the data entry of TV shows from the original list. Hope to have that finished this weekend. After that the next big update will be more features for browsing/filtering/searching.

1 hour ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Yes to this, i'd also like for the hover-over captions to the pictures to be brought back.  

Not sure I remember this particular feature. Can you give me some more details on what you'd like to see? The main problem we might have with this is that currently the screenshots are not tried to a particular scene, just lumped together per movie/show.

3 minutes ago, marcusx41 said:

Absolutely no problem, there's so much media out there it's not possible for one person to see it all. That's what the edit button is for.

I'm currently finishing of the data entry of TV shows from the original list. Hope to have that finished this weekend. After that the next big update will be more features for browsing/filtering/searching.

Not sure I remember this particular feature. Can you give me some more details on what you'd like to see? The main problem we might have with this is that currently the screenshots are not tried to a particular scene, just lumped together per movie/show.

On the original PML when you hovered your cursor over a picture there would be a caption for it that showed up(like how the details of a scene show up on the current PML when you hover over a symbol)for example for the picture of Roz being desperate in the car on Frasier, the caption was "Roz's big gulp is now in her bladder", and for the picture of "Vengeance Can Wait" the caption was "Vengeance can wait, but her bladder cannot"  I quite liked those captions as they were amusing. but If it's simply not possible to implement this feature I understand.  

3 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

On the original PML when you hovered your cursor over a picture there would be a caption for it that showed up(like how the details of a scene show up on the current PML when you hover over a symbol)for example for the picture of Roz being desperate in the car on Frasier, the caption was "Roz's big gulp is now in her bladder", and for the picture of "Vengeance Can Wait" the caption was "Vengeance can wait, but her bladder cannot"  I quite liked those captions as they were amusing. but If it's simply not possible to implement this feature I understand.  

Ah I see, the problem is as far as I can tell that data hasn't been archived anywhere. I've seen two copies of the original list and that info isn't included. We could absolutely add an option to add captions to the screenshots, but then someone will have to go through a write them all.

58 minutes ago, marcusx41 said:

Ah I see, the problem is as far as I can tell that data hasn't been archived anywhere. I've seen two copies of the original list and that info isn't included. We could absolutely add an option to add captions to the screenshots, but then someone will have to go through a write them all.

Oh it hasn't been?  That's a shame, but if you could add in that option that would be great!

• 2 weeks later...