Sign In

Bringing back The Pee Movie List

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tl:dr? I did it already (wip) and you can see it here: https://thepml.net/ The full story? I've been around since the early days. I remember when Patches' Place was a brand new website and I reme

Hey, so I just submitted a new scene from an interactive TV show, "Wizard School Dropout". Big thanks to Paperban for uploading it! As far as these types of scenes go, it's not bad. The need to pee se

Yes I will be adding new data as time allows and working on tidying up and verifying some of the older data. Will also try and get some updated higher resolution screen caps. If anyone can help with t

Posted Images

9 hours ago, ILoveOmorashi said:

They're from movies and tv series that don't appear to be on TMDB. 

Ah gotcha, custom entries will likely come one day but that's a bit further down the list at the moment.

However in the meantime TMDB does also accept submissions for new entries, it's also a user driven open database. So you could try to add whatever is missing there first and then it will become available in the Pee Movie List. See https://www.themoviedb.org/signup for more info on that. 

On 5/24/2022 at 2:07 AM, Biancacase said:

Just saw the film, yes there's a brief fear wetting scene by the protagonist Evelyn. She spends the rest of the film (kinda, it's hard to explain) in her pissed pants as well, but the wet spot is only there during the scene and is absent after that.

By the way the movie is amazing and I highly recommend it to everyone.

pee desperation there? 

On 5/26/2022 at 1:20 PM, ILoveOmorashi said:

I have some more movie and tv scenes I'd like to add, but haven't been able to because of the new site's setup. 

Then please post here 

On 5/27/2022 at 4:02 PM, desperation_fan said:

I have started the new season of Stranger Things. If anything relevant is to be found, I will add it to the PML. I added two preexisting scenes to the list earlier today. Hopefully I find something of interest here.

Did you find anything?  I was successfully able to add some short films to the TMDB and then submit them to the list.

On 6/1/2022 at 11:59 AM, LifeIsStrange said:

Did you find anything?  I was successfully able to add some short films to the TMDB and then submit them to the list.

So I've completed the series and I found nothing omo-related. There was one instance where a character asked to use the bathroom, but it was clearly a ruse to snoop around, so I opted not to add it.

I'm going to be watching "First Kill" next, so if I find anything in that, I'll submit it.

6 minutes ago, desperation_fan said:

So I've completed the series and I found nothing omo-related. There was one instance where a character asked to use the bathroom, but it was clearly a ruse to snoop around, so I opted not to add it.

I'm going to be watching "First Kill" next, so if I find anything in that, I'll submit it.

Yeah there's a few scenes i've come across similar to that one which I decided against submitting because they were a bit of a stretch.

I'm currently going through a number of shows that either don't have any transcripts that I can find or which only have transcripts for some episodes. If I find anything in them i'll submit them to the list.

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2022 at 5:07 PM, desperation_fan said:

Hey, so I just submitted a new scene from an interactive TV show, "Wizard School Dropout". Big thanks to Paperban for uploading it! As far as these types of scenes go, it's not bad. The need to pee serves a purpose to the plot and it's mentioned more than once. Plus the viewer can trigger a scene with the right choice!

The pansexualness in me lost it watching this 🥵

On 7/25/2022 at 8:37 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Is there a glitch with the site? I ask because for the previous two updates now i've tried to add entries to Brooklyn Nine-Nine but they've still not been added yet, are they in the backlog and coming in a future update or did they just not go through?

There might be a glitch. Because yesterday, the site updated twice for me, but dated for earlier in the month. It finally caught up today. And a number of edits I submitted did not appear in any of those updates, but others did. I was actually coming in here to ask about them lol

1 hour ago, candycanes77 said:

side note wish there was a way to browse by category. only really in it for the desperation scenes

same

2 hours ago, desperation_fan said:

There might be a glitch. Because yesterday, the site updated twice for me, but dated for earlier in the month. It finally caught up today. And a number of edits I submitted did not appear in any of those updates, but others did. I was actually coming in here to ask about them lol

Ah so it's not just me then. Maybe only certain entries on the list are glitched? What shows and films did you submit edits for that haven't been updated yet?

Upon further inspection it looks like my B99 entries were finally added in, though my new entries for "Grown-Ish" and Superstore still aren't on there yet.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
6 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

same

Ah so it's not just me then. Maybe only certain entries on the list are glitched? What shows and films did you submit edits for that haven't been updated yet?

Upon further inspection it looks like my B99 entries were finally added in, though my new entries for "Grown-Ish" and Superstore still aren't on there yet.

I submitted an additional scene for Survivor (Parvati pees in a hot tub), as well as a bunch of scenes from Boo, Bitch, added as I was watching it, yet only the first one is showing.

However, Grown-Ish and a few other shows were showing up under recently edited, yet didn't appear to have been altered. So I'm leaning towards a glitch causing us not to immediately see the changes.

It seems to only be affecting edits, because the initial scene I submitted for Boo, Bitch, as well as a scene from Get Even are there.

2 hours ago, penfold08 said:

love the pmd just need a bigger updated page so everything is on what page what been added on an update or a new/updated label as browse through as 50 scenes added but only 5 on Recent New Entries and 5 on Recently Updated

Yeah the newly added scenes should have a "new" tag added next to them in the main list so they can be easily found without having to scroll through the whole list.

• 4 weeks later...