Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sims 4 mod

Alright, I've reached an impasse... And I want your opinion.

image.thumb.png.2cf0aa28ecad558522b1ee90c6955c0f.png

I'd say this looks fine... Maybe needs some fine tuning, but in general it works.

image.thumb.png.2e7a18f78cd3e40c63228cfcca70433c.png

This also looks surprisingly well.

image.thumb.png.38a2ffe6a377f9c6843b43b15226bfda.png

This however looks like they spilt black ink on their legs. I do not feel comfortable releasing something that looks like this monstruosity... But if I make the colour any clearer it will not look good on clothes and I don't think there is a way for me to change the colour when it's on skin only.

What should I do? Do I make wet clothes look good? Do I make legs make sense? Do I try to find a compromise where neither looks good or do I just abandon this part of the project?

Personally, I'm leaning strongly towards the later choice... Sadly, I don't see any way to make it work 🙁

Oh, and of course... If anybody thinks they have another solution please feel free to share it.

Edited by 2008knight (see edit history)
  • Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

Here's a clip of one of the dreams and the result of the choice. The old man had a dream, but has been wearing diapers for about 2 months and he has a lot of dreams. Despite waking up before wetting the bed or his diaper, he only made it as far as the toilet before he soaks it, embarrassing himself.  He laments in being on par with his grandchildren. This is not what he thought retirement would look like. 

More clips coming slowly!

10 minutes ago, UnknownMalice said:

Here's a clip of one of the dreams and the result of the choice. The old man had a dream, but has been wearing diapers for about 2 months and he has a lot of dreams. Despite waking up before wetting the bed or his diaper, he only made it as far as the toilet before he soaks it, embarrassing himself.  He laments in being on par with his grandchildren. This is not what he thought retirement would look like. 

More clips coming slowly!

That's pretty cool.... Thank you for the video!

6 hours ago, 2008knight said:

I'd say this looks fine... Maybe needs some fine tuning, but in general it works.

This however looks like they spilt black ink on their legs. I do not feel comfortable releasing something that looks like this monstruosity... But if I make the colour any clearer it will not look good on clothes and I don't think there is a way for me to change the colour when it's on skin only.

What should I do? Do I make wet clothes look good? Do I make legs make sense? Do I try to find a compromise where neither looks good or do I just abandon this part of the project?

Personally, I'm leaning strongly towards the later choice... Sadly, I don't see any way to make it work 🙁

Oh, and of course... If anybody thinks they have another solution please feel free to share it.

all is very good !!! you make another great job ^^

just if you need help for create new icon or other you can ask me just tell me instruction and dont forget the size 😉

I like to see work for the pants and the skirt for the wetting stain, however for the shorts it definitely wouldn't go all the way down the legs. It would just show up on the shorts only which place look like a weird Shadow or like you said like you spilled ink down their legs.

I don't think it's necessary to see it on the legs cuz you don't really see pee on the legs just the sheen so you can maybe look into the sweat module of the wicked whims mod or someone else has created sweat I'm sure that makes it and you can sort of tailor it to pee which would be definitely longer strides of glistening versus the more surface thing. I don't no the terminology of light within water and reflections lol

Edited by UnknownMalice (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Glocky said:

all is very good !!! you make another great job ^^

just if you need help for create new icon or other you can ask me just tell me instruction and dont forget the size 😉

Unfortunately it will most likely be scrapped. I see no way to avoid the stain from applying to skin.

49 minutes ago, UnknownMalice said:

I like to see work for the pants and the skirt for the wetting stain, however for the shorts it definitely wouldn't go all the way down the legs. It would just show up on the shorts only which place look like a weird Shadow or like you said like you spilled ink down their legs.

I don't think it's necessary to see it on the legs cuz you don't really see pee on the legs just the sheen so you can maybe look into the sweat module of the wicked whims mod or someone else has created sweat I'm sure that makes it and you can sort of tailor it to pee which would be definitely longer strides of glistening versus the more surface thing. I don't no the terminology of light within water and reflections lol

What you're describing is exactly what I want to do, but I see no way of doing it.

New update!

This update adds wet spots for sims who wet themselves!

The feature is disabled by default and must be enabled sim by sim. To enable it you have to open the command line and type "show_wet_spots" and to disable it you use "hide_wet_spots". It can also be called with the name of a sim to enable or disable on sims other than the active sim.

Note that enabling the feature will not make a wet spot appear on a sim. The wet spot appears only when a sim wets itself with the feature enabled and disappears on it's own after 120 sim minutes. Also, you can make it disappear faster by having the sim take a bath, shower or simply walking up to a dresser and choosing "Change Wet Clothes". Also worth noting, the wet spot does not disappear when disabling wet spots. Disabling wet spots prevents wet spots from appearing, it does not remove them.

Aside from that, I changed a text line for Omorashi sims I was forgetting about and that's about it.

Dango_Bedwetting.zip Dango_Bedwetting_Debug.zip

2 hours ago, DarthMillenial said:

Excellent mod so far. It's like the perfect combination and improvement of all the previously abandoned ABDL and omorashi mods.

Really? That's interesting... I didn't take inspiration from anything aside from the mod I used as a base for this one years ago and the suggestions I've been getting here xD

(https://modthesims.info/d/560165/all-sims-wet-their-bed.html Mod in question)

9 hours ago, Glocky said:

im really curious to know why is your next idea for a upgrade ?? i really love all your uptade and for me the best is the most basic. uptade with a lot of little details ^^

I don't actually have any features planned... When inspiration strikes I'm gonna take a look at some of the previous suggestions here and see if I can get something done about them.

19 minutes ago, DarthMillenial said:

Only suggestion I can think of is the ability to turn off the bedwetting for a specific sim. A command like "iron_bladder" that sets the bedwetting chance to 0%. "non_iron_bladder" could turn that trait off.

You can always use "Safe sleep". It prevents the sim from wetting the bed for 8 hours if I recall correctly 😃

1 hour ago, Chosen One said:

So I love everything about this mod, I even managed to unlock a full omo Sim who loves wetting themselves. I was curious about the sleep safe feature, would there be a way to have that be a toggleable option for sims so they auto spend the money every time they sleep when the protection is off?

I don't know how to do that... If I see any support for your idea, I'll try to figure out how MCCC did it.

I already talked about it but I would now like to reexpose my idea. Why not create the possibility of getting wet during work or during class for teen sims ?? No need to put events just create moodlets and conditions similar to bedwetting

and one thing that there was in the original mod but not there these possibilities of using a layer. And also in the original people around react when a sim near them is wearing a dirty diaper.

Otherwise this mod is still as good I still rediscover hidden events and I do not miss an opportunity to send my sims to take a nap after their work thx again for this ❤️

1 hour ago, Glocky said:

I already talked about it but I would now like to reexpose my idea. Why not create the possibility of getting wet during work or during class for teen sims ?? No need to put events just create moodlets and conditions similar to bedwetting

and one thing that there was in the original mod but not there these possibilities of using a layer. And also in the original people around react when a sim near them is wearing a dirty diaper.

Otherwise this mod is still as good I still rediscover hidden events and I do not miss an opportunity to send my sims to take a nap after their work thanks again for this ❤️

I marked it as a spoiler in the response to the post where you first mentioned it because I wanted to give people the opportunity to be surprised by it, but sims can already wet themselves at work. It's been there since I first uploaded it.

A normal sim with no diaper can't wet themselves at work, a normal sim with diapers has a 15% chance, a normal sim with a dirty diaper has a 30% chance, a normal sim with no bladder control has a 10% chance, normal sim with no bladder control and diapers has 30% chance and normal sim with no bladder control and dirty diaper has a 50% chance.

Sims used to diapers have about 10% higher chances across the board and Omorashi sims have 30% higher chances than sims used to diapers.

The probability of the event is calculated any time the sim at work tries to resolve their bladder need (when their bladder goes below... -50 if I recall correctly).

As for the layers issue, I don't use it because I want the mod to be as self contained as possible and I don't feel like I can make a diaper model. I could add the option for whoever wants to make use of it, but there are so many systems I would have to modify it isn't really in my priority list.

The broadcaster for people reacting to dirty diapers could be fairly easy to implement... But I don't think it was in the mod I used as a base to make this one.

2 hours ago, 2008knight said:

I marked it as a spoiler in the response to the post where you first mentioned it because I wanted to give people the opportunity to be surprised by it, but sims can already wet themselves at work. It's been there since I first uploaded it.

A normal sim with no diaper can't wet themselves at work, a normal sim with diapers has a 15% chance, a normal sim with a dirty diaper has a 30% chance, a normal sim with no bladder control has a 10% chance, normal sim with no bladder control and diapers has 30% chance and normal sim with no bladder control and dirty diaper has a 50% chance.

Sims used to diapers have about 10% higher chances across the board and Omorashi sims have 30% higher chances than sims used to diapers.

The probability of the event is calculated any time the sim at work tries to resolve their bladder need (when their bladder goes below... -50 if I recall correctly).

As for the layers issue, I don't use it because I want the mod to be as self contained as possible and I don't feel like I can make a diaper model. I could add the option for whoever wants to make use of it, but there are so many systems I would have to modify it isn't really in my priority list.

The broadcaster for people reacting to dirty diapers could be fairly easy to implement... But I don't think it was in the mod I used as a base to make this one.

sorry i want to say (use diaper) just my translator bug ^^'

17 minutes ago, Glocky said:

sorry i want to say (use diaper) just my translator bug ^^'

Assuming by "original mod" you mean the one I used to make mine, the option to "use a diaper" was rather archaic. Whenever a sim was chosen to wet the bed, the mod would check if the sim had 2 clothing option for sleeping and if they did, it assumed the second option was a dirty diaper and it would switch to that one. There was no custom reaction to sims having a dirty diaper or anything.

And this is another thing I answered to your previous post within an spoiler tag because I wanted to keep the surprise for anyone who would find it, but sims can use their diaper in this mod.

Sims who are used to wearing diapers can choose to use their diaper whenever their bladder need goes yellow or lower.

For Omorashi sims, the option appears when the bladder need goes below 0 (little before bladder goes yellow).

On 3/12/2022 at 6:13 PM, 2008knight said:

hey, this looks great! personally i'd be fine if it just didn't really work with sims with short clothes on as long as there was a way to disable it. Are you planning on ever releasing all the changes you have made to the mod (or have you already and i've missed it?)

11 hours ago, 2008knight said:

Assuming by "original mod" you mean the one I used to make mine, the option to "use a diaper" was rather archaic. Whenever a sim was chosen to wet the bed, the mod would check if the sim had 2 clothing option for sleeping and if they did, it assumed the second option was a dirty diaper and it would switch to that one. There was no custom reaction to sims having a dirty diaper or anything.

And this is another thing I answered to your previous post within an spoiler tag because I wanted to keep the surprise for anyone who would find it, but sims can use their diaper in this mod.

Sims who are used to wearing diapers can choose to use their diaper whenever their bladder need goes yellow or lower.

For Omorashi sims, the option appears when the bladder need goes below 0 (little before bladder goes yellow).

I have a house with 8 sims that never happened to me!! I will try to multiply my chances 😉 Otherwise why not go in that direction?? Although I think there are still things to explore around bedwetting. Wetting at work can be interesting to optimize ^^

Maybe why not add a pills we uppgrade chance to wet the bed/wet at work ??

On 3/15/2022 at 10:11 AM, thror said:

Hi, I have a few questions. First, how should I use your mod? (Sorry, I'm a newbie) Second, does this mod have animations, I want NPCS to pee in their pants visibly.

To install Sims 4 mods you have to download the mod and then drag it over to "C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" (The "<user>" is your user name). If the mod you downloaded is a zip file, extract it until you see a .package file and a .ts4file.

Then, inside the game you go to game options and enable script mods. Have fun!

I don't know what you mean by "Pee their pants visibly"... Buy unfortunately I'm not good enough with animations to make the wet spot spread gradually. It just pops up after the peeing animations ends.

10 hours ago, awasome said:

hey, this looks great! personally i'd be fine if it just didn't really work with sims with short clothes on as long as there was a way to disable it. Are you planning on ever releasing all the changes you have made to the mod (or have you already and i've missed it?)

This is exactly what I did. The latest update has the feature disabled by default and can be enabled with the command "show_wet_spots". You have to enable it for each sim you want to show wet spots.

6 hours ago, Glocky said:

I have a house with 8 sims that never happened to me!! I will try to multiply my chances 😉 Otherwise why not go in that direction?? Although I think there are still things to explore around bedwetting. Wetting at work can be interesting to optimize ^^

Maybe why not add a pills we uppgrade chance to wet the bed/wet at work ??

I'm a bit reluctant to keep adding features like this because it's starting to feel a bit cluttered... But the chances of an omorashi sim are already incredibly high.

I'll consider the pills things for a next update.

no problem im happy to see people like you ^^ and i dont want to try on a omorashi sims because i dont want my sims take pleasure (im a sadistic woman haha ^^)

why not create another mod after a break a break ?? or why not make a tutorial in a post for create mod like this ?? if you make that you can count on me for create a wetwork mod 😉