Sign In

Sims 4 mod

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Glocky said:

I am really very impressed! I think it's the best omorashi/ABDL mod in the game and yet I found it by getting lost on this site keep updating it by adding little things here and there. You do a fantastic job and even I don't have any new ideas to offer you.

Thank you so much!

I do plan on updating it really soon.

45 minutes ago, RandomWetName said:

Best omorashi mod for the Sims ever! Thank you for your work on this mod.

Are you open for ideas/suggestions? Perhaps it would be a fun implementation that if you don’t change a wet diaper and the sims wet themselves again in it it leaks/overflows and it triggers the bladder failure animation with the puddle on the floor. 

A full/leaky diap model change would be great! I think an interesting way to handle this would to just kinda make it so the diaper is kind of a 'spherical' object and it expands up to a certain size before triggering the bladder failure animation? I've no knowledge on game development or modding tho, this is just an idea to make the animation more simple ^^;

6 hours ago, RandomWetName said:

Best omorashi mod for the Sims ever! Thank you for your work on this mod.

Are you open for ideas/suggestions? Perhaps it would be a fun implementation that if you don’t change a wet diaper and the sims wet themselves again in it it leaks/overflows and it triggers the bladder failure animation with the puddle on the floor. 

The thought did cross my mind at some point... I don't remember why I didn't do it.

It should not even be that hard to do, I'll get right to it 😃

5 hours ago, Tentacool said:

A full/leaky diap model change would be great! I think an interesting way to handle this would to just kinda make it so the diaper is kind of a 'spherical' object and it expands up to a certain size before triggering the bladder failure animation? I've no knowledge on game development or modding tho, this is just an idea to make the animation more simple ^^;

I'm sorry, I don't think this is possible... Or at least not with my skill level. I don't know how to create an object to overlap the sim, but even if I did do that, the "diaper" would be on top of the sim's clothes and wouldn't make much sense.

The only feasible way I can think of would be to create a bottoms model with a diaper with multiple variants for wetting stages, but even then I would have to either edit every single bottoms model or create just a couple of models and wouldn't affect all the others. And the biggest issue, I'm not good enough with blender to even make a model to begin with.

Sorry 🙁

4 hours ago, Ruromo said:

One of the new dreams doesn't have any text to go with it.

What are the characteristics of the sim in question? It would make it much easier to figure out the issue if I know where to look. I'll try to find it manually anyway, but still. Thank you for reporting a bug 😃

Something that would be great but very hard to code would be that instead of lowering the need for hygiene the sims is just a negative moodlet and a stain on his pants. Why not even create social interactions around it ??

Otherwise the same idea but for the beds. If a sim has an accident in their bed, spawn a wet spot and provide options for changing sheets.

15 minutes ago, Glocky said:

Something that would be great but very hard to code would be that instead of lowering the need for hygiene the sims is just a negative moodlet and a stain on his pants. Why not even create social interactions around it ??

Otherwise the same idea but for the beds. If a sim has an accident in their bed, spawn a wet spot and provide options for changing sheets.

Similarly to the issue with creating diapers, the issue with this idea is that you can't just create a template for a stain in a bed or bed... You would have to create custom models for every single combination.

The changing sheets... Maybe I would be able to do that... I'll take a look at it later.

Creating social interactions around wet sims would actually not be that hard... I just need to figure out texts and animations to go with it.

Three ideas I had were to add an option to reduce or remove the possibility of fully potty-trained Sims from having the dreams (the dreams have been my favorite part), and (inspired by the Sims 3) similar to the Self-Hypnosis and Convince to Pee interactions, an interaction for use on waking Sims to hypnotize them into being temporarily or permanently Incontinent.

Third idea was for unique dreams and/or interactions during sleepovers?

22 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

Three ideas I had were to add an option to reduce or remove the possibility of fully potty-trained Sims from having the dreams (the dreams have been my favorite part), and (inspired by the Sims 3) similar to the Self-Hypnosis and Convince to Pee interactions, an interaction for use on waking Sims to hypnotize them into being temporarily or permanently Incontinent.

Third idea was for unique dreams and/or interactions during sleepovers?

I actually added the dreams as a way for sims to avoid wetting the bed in the first place... If someone else supports the idea of disabling or reducing the frequency on fully potty trained sims I'll do it, but it doesn't make too much sense for me right now.

An option for sims to hypnotize each other sounds really interesting... I'll look into that.

Unique dreams/interactions during sleepovers sounds like a good idea... But I don't think I have a way of knowing when a sim is on a sleepover to begin with. What's a sleepover exactly? Is it just a sim sleeping over at another one's house or is there a sleepover mechanic I am not aware of?

New update is here!

I added puddles to wetting very wet diapers. Diapers can hold 2 wettings without any issue, but on the third one they will spawn a puddle! (Couldn't do in depth testing on this one. If you find a bug please let me know so that I can fix it)

I fixed the text on the new dreams!

I am still unsure how it happened, but none of the new dreams had text. I added all the texts to a backup file of the package mod instead of the one I uploaded and I'm not sure if I made this mistake with anything else, but doesn't seem to be the case.

Sims can now laugh at sims who have wet themselves, giving the laughed at sim an embarrassed buff!

If you don't want your sims to be mean, you can cheer them up to give them a happy buff!

I am still debating myself about whether or not to remove the wetting buffs when sims are cheered up. Please let me know what you think!

By the way, a weird coincidence made me think the mocking diapers interaction was implemented properly... But it absolutely wasn't. And it caused me to spend like 2 hours trying to figure out why my two new interactions weren't working. I fixed that and now all three of them are properly implemented! (I hope)

Dango_Bedwetting.zip Dango_Bedwetting_Debug.zip

Edited by 2008knight (see edit history)
3 hours ago, 2008knight said:

I actually added the dreams as a way for sims to avoid wetting the bed in the first place... If someone else supports the idea of disabling or reducing the frequency on fully potty trained sims I'll do it, but it doesn't make too much sense for me right now.

An option for sims to hypnotize each other sounds really interesting... I'll look into that.

Unique dreams/interactions during sleepovers sounds like a good idea... But I don't think I have a way of knowing when a sim is on a sleepover to begin with. What's a sleepover exactly? Is it just a sim sleeping over at another one's house or is there a sleepover mechanic I am not aware of?

Oh. One of my Sims must've been unlucky then because both times the toilet he used was just a dream.

As for the sleepovers, I'm not sure exactly how they work but once two Sims are friendly (maybe romantic) with each other, there's an interaction to Invite to Stay the Night, and then that Sim spends the nighr rather than going home.

30 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

Oh. One of my Sims must've been unlucky then because both times the toilet he used was just a dream.

As for the sleepovers, I'm not sure exactly how they work but once two Sims are friendly (maybe romantic) with each other, there's an interaction to Invite to Stay the Night, and then that Sim spends the nighr rather than going home.

Ah! That sleep over!

Yeah, there's no way I can make special interactions for sims in the active family for that event and from all my testing I don't think sleepover sims are affected by the mod at all (I have no clue why), so I don't think I can do anything about it... Sorry.

As for the dream sequences, each dream has 4 outcomes (except for one which only has 3). In one of them, the sim wakes up wanting to use the toilet, in another one they wake up wetting the bed having used to toilet in the dream, in another they wet the bed dreaming they wet their pants and in the last one they wet the bed dreaming they were using a diaper.

At first the order was very much set (The options for each outcome always in the same position), but a few updates ago I randomized the order to make it a bit more interesting. If I see people requesting the set order back I'll do it 😃

Or may I can add a configuration file to enable or disable randomization... Of course, if there is demand for it.

6 hours ago, Glocky said:

Can you explain precisely what the Dango Master and Dango Wager traits bring ??

I think I explained it in the update I added them in. They increase the speed at which the bladder need is drained and give you a boost to skill gains.

It doesn't interact with any other mod system in any way other than making the bladder drain faster.

Ever hear of the Wicked Whims mod? That mod lets you pee anywhere you want, and have actual sex animations, and you can just be naked all the time and aaaaaaa 

Sadly you can only make women stand to pee if they have a penis. Oh, what a shame, I can only have busty, beautiful women with dicks that can rival Lyndon B. Johnson's Johnson, pissing wherever they please with their massive fire hoses. 

In all seriousness it is kind of unfair for trans men who don't have a penis, but I can't really do anything about the mod in that regard. Still I highly recommend it. 

25 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Ever hear of the Wicked Whims mod? That mod lets you pee anywhere you want, and have actual sex animations, and you can just be naked all the time and aaaaaaa 

Sadly you can only make women stand to pee if they have a penis. Oh, what a shame, I can only have busty, beautiful women with dicks that can rival Lyndon B. Johnson's Johnson, pissing wherever they please with their massive fire hoses. 

In all seriousness it is kind of unfair for trans men who don't have a penis, but I can't really do anything about the mod in that regard. Still I highly recommend it. 

I have heard about it, but I don't really like it... Ironically considering where I am, I am a very non sexual person.

25 minutes ago, UnknownMalice said:

WOO! I'm excited for these updates! Things got crazy this week but i'm going to update the mod and record some gameplay! I love this mod and I've been playing it so much when I can!

It makes me so happy to know you're enjoying it ❤️

I hope you have fun with the new changes!

I found someone who makes mods for the Sims 4 (Sacrificial mod) and in several of those mods he puts bloodstains on the sims. Wouldn't it be possible to appropriate this effect and replace it with urine ??

Otherwise I found some ideas that could inspire you to evolve your mods which are more and more extraordinary

- Negative moodlets when a sim sleeps in a bed where someone peed in it. (like what already exists for bushes)

- The possibility of changing the sheets to transform the "Wet bed" moodlets into something less embarrassing.

- The possibility of having an accident at work. (and during university classes for the add-on academy)

- Have different moodlets for the layers depending on whether it is more or less full.

- possibility of changing clothes on a wardrobe when a sim is wet to immediately raise the hygiene.

- possibilities of trying to pee lightly in your panties to increase the "bladder" need a little, but who can fail.

otherwise I still discover nice details these crazy work you have done! just before I discovered that the descriptions of the moodlets change according to the options that we had chosen !!!!!

31 minutes ago, Glocky said:

I found someone who makes mods for the Sims 4 (Sacrificial mod) and in several of those mods he puts bloodstains on the sims. Wouldn't it be possible to appropriate this effect and replace it with urine ??

Otherwise I found some ideas that could inspire you to evolve your mods which are more and more extraordinary

- Negative moodlets when a sim sleeps in a bed where someone peed in it. (like what already exists for bushes)

- The possibility of changing the sheets to transform the "Wet bed" moodlets into something less embarrassing.

- The possibility of having an accident at work. (and during university classes for the add-on academy)

- Have different moodlets for the layers depending on whether it is more or less full.

- possibility of changing clothes on a wardrobe when a sim is wet to immediately raise the hygiene.

- possibilities of trying to pee lightly in your panties to increase the "bladder" need a little, but who can fail.

otherwise I still discover nice details these crazy work you have done! just before I discovered that the descriptions of the moodlets change according to the options that we had chosen !!!!!

Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing that mod... I should take a look at how they implemented the stains.

- Creating states for the bed would probably not be that hard... The issue is that changing the sheets would probably require a fully custom animation and making one of those would require a lot of time particularly on learning how to do it properly. Up until now I've just been using existing or modifying animation machines, so I haven't had to create animations at all.

- Same as above. Good idea, not sure how to implement it in a way that doesn't take so much of my time.

-

Spoiler

Already exists. Normal sims without diapers cannot wet themselves at work, but any other combination has a chance to wet themselves if they try to auto solve their bladder need while at work

- This is an interesting idea... I may have to modify a lot of stuff though, but I'll take a look at it.

- This is not very realistic... Changing clothes after wetting yourself doesn't make you less dirty. Of course, discussing realism on the sims doesn't make much sense, but still.

-

Spoiler

A similar system already exists. Check what happens if you see the self interactions on an Omorashi or a Used To Diapers sim when their bladder is yellow or lower.

Over the development of this mod I've added a lot of small details you may not even notice during normal gameplay. It makes me happy to see someone enjoying finding them 🙂