Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

Sims 4 mod


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

8 hours ago, LittlePup said:

Okay Does Dango Master boost the speed of skill gain?

I have Comand Center and skill speed boost is on default option ( 0 )
But skills are getting leveled up in SECONDS.
My sim is on lvl 3 in cooking he starts cooking and hes instant lvl 5 ???

Without the mod everything is fine

I made video to show how it looks like but i can't send it here so i send screenshots from video33.thumb.png.daf2548546621de741683b7a22597812.png1004390479_Beztytu2u.thumb.png.5c40d2788357c8dd8236f371f996cb67.png943341010_Beztytuu.thumb.png.5061abdc025ad0450744849c76f444be.png (max sixe 75MB video is 250)

Both the Dango Master and Dango Wager custom traits boost skill gain, boost bladder decay and reduce social decay.

Dango Master is a x5 skill multiplier and x3.2 bladder decay multiplier.

Dango Wager is a x2.5 skill multiplier and x1.8 bladder decay multiplier.

6 hours ago, LittlePup said:

+my sim waking up from the sleep (with bedwetter_2) when he needs to pee 😧

If I recall correctly, I did whatever I could to avoid sims waking up from low bladder... But if the bladder goes low enough they will still wake up autonomously

Edited by 2008knight
Typos (see edit history)
Link to comment
4 hours ago, 2008knight said:

Both the Dango Master and Dango Wager custom traits boost skill gain, boost bladder decay and reduce social decay.

Dango Master is a x5 skill multiplier and x3.2 bladder decay multiplier.

Dango Wager is a x2.5 skill multiplier and x1.8 bladder decay multiplier.

If I recall correctly, I did whatever I could to avoid sims waking up from low bladder... But if the bladder goes low enough they will still wake up autonomously

Ty bro for help!

So thats just the trait fault...

Actually its bad for me because i wanted somethin like small bladder trait with no skill boost...

Do you think the small bladder trait mod will work with ur mod?

(5x bladder decay without any skill boost or smth)

3 hours ago, bestrapperalive said:

I created a new 'fear wetting' animation that will be in the upcoming version of the mod or my companion mod. You'll enjoy it 🙂

I would love that :3

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, LittlePup said:

Ty bro for help!

So thats just the trait fault...

Actually its bad for me because i wanted somethin like small bladder trait with no skill boost...

Do you think the small bladder trait mod will work with ur mod?

(5x bladder decay without any skill boost or smth)

I would love that :3

 

I don't see how Small Bladder would conflict with my mod, but if you send me the mod I can check if there's gonna be any conflicts.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, LittlePup said:

Smallbladder trait is outdated 😕

welp i just stick to your traits,
BUTT! I will try to learn and make my own trait without skill boost.
Or if u can u can make one trait for me (im not forcing i know it's lot of work)
4.5x bladder decay without any skill boost? :3

How can a bladder decay mod be outdated in the first place? Anyway, making a bladder decay trait mod would be really easy actually... It's so easy I strongly suggest you make one yourself.

Link to comment

Ok, I have no self control so I made the traits myself.

 

The "Smallest Bladder" trait is a 4.5 multiplier, the "Small Bladder" specify how much they boost the decay rate in the file name, but they are incompatible with each other, so put only one of them in your mod folder.

 

For clarification, you can have Smallest Bladder alone, Small Bladder alone or Smallest Bladder and Small Bladder, but no Small Bladder 3 and Small Bladder 2

SmallBladder.zip

 

Note that the traits ONLY boost bladder decay rate, they do absolutely nothing more than that.

 

Edit: I should point out 4.5 is a massive decay increase.

Edited by 2008knight (see edit history)
Link to comment
2 hours ago, 2008knight said:

How can a bladder decay mod be outdated in the first place? Anyway, making a bladder decay trait mod would be really easy actually... It's so easy I strongly suggest you make one yourself.

Idk it just mess up my game-

 

2 hours ago, 2008knight said:

Ok, I have no self control so I made the traits myself.

 

The "Smallest Bladder" trait is a 4.5 multiplier, the "Small Bladder" specify how much they boost the decay rate in the file name, but they are incompatible with each other, so put only one of them in your mod folder.

 

For clarification, you can have Smallest Bladder alone, Small Bladder alone or Smallest Bladder and Small Bladder, but no Small Bladder 3 and Small Bladder 2

SmallBladder.zip 8.65 kB · 2 downloads

 

Note that the traits ONLY boost bladder decay rate, they do absolutely nothing more than that.

 

Edit: I should point out 4.5 is a massive decay increase.

OMG BRO Ty u are the best 

Idk how to thank u

And sorry for making u do that

Link to comment
1 hour ago, 2008knight said:

Can you link that mod? I can see that conflicting with my mine.

I mean even without the mod sims just don't do pee dance.

No matter if they omorashi or not.
NMKDev_UniversalSquirming.package
No matter if there is small bladder trait or not when bladder is low there is no pee dance animation.
There is one but only when they are walking.
So i was thinkin if the universal squirming mod will fix this but not.
(it's just making the pee dance animation appear more)
You can try to look at it on your game.
Try to make sim need to pee and watch him whole time u will see 0 pee dancing animation.
No matter if Universal Squirming (mod that is making this animation appear more) is on or not

Link to comment
1 hour ago, LittlePup said:

I mean even without the mod sims just don't do pee dance.

No matter if they omorashi or not.
NMKDev_UniversalSquirming.package
No matter if there is small bladder trait or not when bladder is low there is no pee dance animation.
There is one but only when they are walking.
So i was thinkin if the universal squirming mod will fix this but not.
(it's just making the pee dance animation appear more)
You can try to look at it on your game.
Try to make sim need to pee and watch him whole time u will see 0 pee dancing animation.
No matter if Universal Squirming (mod that is making this animation appear more) is on or not

Does the non pee dancing sim in question have any special traits? In particular Bedwetter_2? What about sims without that trait?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...