Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sims 4 mod

On 2/1/2023 at 10:58 AM, LittlePup said:

i have show wet spots off

I mean is it even possible that the stain will be shown only when sims wet the exact way that i set in cas but without saving it as makeup and making sim having wet pants forever?-

I mean: when sims pee in pijamas the wet stain appear the same as i set this in pijama category in cas (like on screenshot)
When sims pee in different clothing category for example daily it will show wet spot like i set in cas (like on screenshot)
Is it possible-?

I have the exact same issue however, when trying to tweak the wet spots in CAS I only have 2 options and cannot edit them, if I move the hue slider it just cancels it and the opacity, saturation and brightness options are greyed out.
Plus when the sim wets, they just get dirty rather than showing the wet spot.
Equally, it is not coping well with wicked whims so I'll try deleting that again.

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rex888 said:

I have the exact same issue however, when trying to tweak the wet spots in CAS I only have 2 options and cannot edit them, if I move the hue slider it just cancels it and the opacity, saturation and brightness options are greyed out.
Equally, it is not coping well with wicked whims so I'll try deleting that again.

To add, deleting wicked whims made no difference.

still can’t get wet spots to show

hypnosis isn’t an option anywhere, nor is pranking a sim into wetting the bed

1 hour ago, Rex888 said:

To add, deleting wicked whims made no difference.

still can’t get wet spots to show

hypnosis isn’t an option anywhere, nor is pranking a sim into wetting the bed

if you can't prank sims into wetting the bed, i wonder if something deeper is going wrong. That's a base dango mod feature that's worked *forever.* I haven't touched this in a while so maybe there was some horrible mod breaking update from EA - I'll try to at least take a bit of a look this weekend. This mod became all work and no play, so I'm not sure when/if I'll go back to it, considering the version I did release has most of what I planned and seems to work for most people... i think

4 hours ago, Rex888 said:

in the meantime, your first issue sounds vaguely like the CC is being read as the wrong type, which makes no sense. Your second issue I would like to see what the log is saying, and I would also recommend using the nohygienedirt mod unless by 'get dirty' you just mean the smell lines. Your third comment, as you already noticed, WW is unlikely to conflict much with this mod at least as of time of release, with the one somewhat major but avoidable exception that sims will not show wet spots if they wet themselves after partial nudity, until you set them back to a normal outfit category using the BG outfit changer. The simplest way to handle this is to disable undressing to pee, which looks weird but solves the most common instance of the issue, and then just remember to manually change back into the BG outfit of choice from pie menu > change outfit on the sim if they're ever partially nude and thus slide into a WW outfit category. Note that once they have a wet spot, they can strip without LOSING the wet spot (which i suppose also can be buggy because they'll get the wet spot over bare skin if they take their pants off).

1 hour ago, bestrapperalive said:

in the meantime, your first issue sounds vaguely like the CC is being read as the wrong type, which makes no sense. Your second issue I would like to see what the log is saying, and I would also recommend using the nohygienedirt mod unless by 'get dirty' you just mean the smell lines. Your third comment, as you already noticed, WW is unlikely to conflict much with this mod at least as of time of release, with the one somewhat major but avoidable exception that sims will not show wet spots if they wet themselves after partial nudity, until you set them back to a normal outfit category using the BG outfit changer. The simplest way to handle this is to disable undressing to pee, which looks weird but solves the most common instance of the issue, and then just remember to manually change back into the BG outfit of choice from pie menu > change outfit on the sim if they're ever partially nude and thus slide into a WW outfit category. Note that once they have a wet spot, they can strip without LOSING the wet spot (which i suppose also can be buggy because they'll get the wet spot over bare skin if they take their pants off).

I might try uninstalling everything and reinstalling again.

Remind me how I read the logs?

im sorry to hear it’s become no fun for you. I don’t know if a financial incentive would help but I’d be happy to put some pennies in your pocket to continue the good work

6 minutes ago, Rex888 said:

I might try uninstalling everything and reinstalling again.

Remind me how I read the logs?

im sorry to hear it’s become no fun for you. I don’t know if a financial incentive would help but I’d be happy to put some pennies in your pocket to continue the good work

Nah, I don't need any money. Not a dig at you for suggesting it, I appreciate the thought, but if anyone deserves money it would be Dango who made the original mod and then taught me basically everything I know that allowed me to make the companion mod.

Logs are generated every time you play. They show up in your mods folder. There should be three logs, two of which are from my mod, and one of which is from Dango's. All could potentially be relevant.

2 minutes ago, bestrapperalive said:

Nah, I don't need any money. Not a dig at you for suggesting it, I appreciate the thought, but if anyone deserves money it would be Dango who made the original mod and then taught me basically everything I know that allowed me to make the companion mod.

Logs are generated every time you play. They show up in your mods folder. There should be three logs, two of which are from my mod, and one of which is from Dango's. All could potentially be relevant.

Okay so I might have done a potential oops re wet spot

i possibly had a duplicate of the mod going on. Will report back.

1 hour ago, Rex888 said:

Okay so I might have done a potential oops re wet spot

i possibly had a duplicate of the mod going on. Will report back.

I had the same issue with wet spots. How many folders deep into your mods folder did you place the Wet Spots folder?  If deleting the duplicate files doesn't work, try putting the Wet Spots folder one folder shallower, or moving the Wet Spots folder directly into the main mods folder and see if you get the options to show up. I had mine set up Mods/Omo/Wet Spots, and they didn't show until I moved it into the main Mods folder.

For some reason, packages don't always work if you bury them too deep, same with script files, though script files are even more finicky about it.

On 3/15/2023 at 8:49 PM, macidee said:

I had the same issue with wet spots. How many folders deep into your mods folder did you place the Wet Spots folder?  If deleting the duplicate files doesn't work, try putting the Wet Spots folder one folder shallower, or moving the Wet Spots folder directly into the main mods folder and see if you get the options to show up. I had mine set up Mods/Omo/Wet Spots, and they didn't show until I moved it into the main Mods folder.

For some reason, packages don't always work if you bury them too deep, same with script files, though script files are even more finicky about it.

Yeah that was the issue with the wet spot, was too many folders deep

however now, don’t have the options to wear to diapers at all but the rest of the mod is working perfectly 

wicked whims is throwing so many issues now though 😳

3 hours ago, InvertPerverse said:

Pleased to report all issues are now fixed and the mod is fully working on my end!!

wicked whims is still throwing a hissy fit but that seems to be entirely in the background.

Did you happen to figure out what was wrong? Was it just corrupt game files? The duplicated mod files you mentioned?

1 minute ago, InvertPerverse said:

however now, don’t have the options to wear to diapers at all but the rest of the mod is working perfectly 

You keep sending messages just as I'm responding... It's hilarious.

No option to wear diapers... Are your Script Mods enabled?

13 hours ago, NegiKnight said:

Did you happen to figure out what was wrong? Was it just corrupt game files? The duplicated mod files you mentioned?

Okay so the original issue was duplicated mods. Deleted the duplicates and it fixed that. 

I do have script mods enabled as far as I know

14 hours ago, NegiKnight said:

It looks like the diaper issue might have been specific to the sim not being “at home” they were at university and the option just wasn’t  there

now they’re finished uni they’re back home and the diaper option is available again!

3 hours ago, InvertPerverse said:

It looks like the diaper issue might have been specific to the sim not being “at home” they were at university and the option just wasn’t  there

now they’re finished uni they’re back home and the diaper option is available again!

Ah yes... Diapers are indeed disabled out of home. I keep getting requests to change that and I keep foegetting to do it.

18 hours ago, InvertPerverse said:

i'm thrilled my mod is working well for you now, but i am a little stumped why WW would have so many issues - as of the last release the two mods seemed to get along just fine

For me, I was playing a kid in a household where I let the rest mostly be controlled by NPCs, making a story about growing up and stuff, finding my own way. After the last update, the teen sister is changing outfits correctly after an accident but the coloring I set up there (the one through make-up, so not wet spots) does not show in game. When I go into CAS it does show up, however. But with the child, there are no problems. Have not tried out more age groups yet, but I suspect something changed how make up works for teens and up? Or maybe it's just a glitch with this specific sim.

Weirdly enough, it did show up on her cold weather outfit that she was wearing at the start of the session which made me not realize there was something wrong for a little while, but that was the only one that worked.

There is a suggestion from me:
Add two more slots for those who play with anti-censorship and body textures that allow you to partially undress sims.
1. 3 slot without pants (completely bare bottom). After an accident, the character has the opportunity to "Take off wet clothes", and the negative emotion of getting wet disappears.
2. 4 slot for changing clothes - other pants.
The scenario is as follows: after an accident, the character will have the opportunity to take off wet clothes and get to the shower in this form, or immediately put on new pants. Moreover, it will be possible to remove wet clothes only privately.
After getting out of the shower, regardless of whether the character took off his wet pants, he finds himself in new ones (4 slot) until the next change.
Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my native language, I wrote this with the help of a translator.

Would you consider releasing the sources for the latest version? I still can't figure out how to get the bedwetting script .pyc file to decompile successfully. The other ones seem to work fine with commonly recommended decompile tools, but the one I actually want to edit doesn't work. I really don't mind if the code is messy, it can't be worse than the codebases I've seen at work. Even the partially decompiled code looks readable enough.

Alternatively, I'd also appreciate if you can point me to a guide on how to get it to decompile properly!

Edit: naturally, I found a decompiler that works 30 minutes after asking 🙂
Running it through the unpyc32.py script from here seems to have worked: https://github.com/Themis-0/unpyc37

At least I got it to compile as a script mod now.

Edited by Lyrik (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Lyrik said:

Would you consider releasing the sources for the latest version? I still can't figure out how to get the bedwetting script .pyc file to decompile successfully. The other ones seem to work fine with commonly recommended decompile tools, but the one I actually want to edit doesn't work. I really don't mind if the code is messy, it can't be worse than the codebases I've seen at work. Even the partially decompiled code looks readable enough.

Alternatively, I'd also appreciate if you can point me to a guide on how to get it to decompile properly!

Edit: naturally, I found a decompiler that works 30 minutes after asking 🙂
Running it through the unpyc32.py script from here seems to have worked: https://github.com/Themis-0/unpyc37

At least I got it to compile as a script mod now.

Every one of my uploads should already have the uncompiled files available... Were you talking about bestrapperalive's?

10 minutes ago, Foxario said:

Would it be possible for you to add vampire sims having a bladder need?

This would either be extremely simple or a massive ordeal... No middle ground and I can't tell beforehand.

57 minutes ago, NegiKnight said:

Every one of my uploads should already have the uncompiled files available... Were you talking about bestrapperalive's?

Oh yeah that's what I meant. It looks like the decompiled sources work fine too, I was able to make some tweaks to test that I can actually change things in game too.