Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sims 4 mod

i just found this mod fairly recently but it adds so much dimension to my game! i was intrigued by the idea of creating events that can pop up for sims at school or work - maybe using some of the preexisting dreams as events - but i don't have a ton of modding experience and was wondering if anyone had advice on where to begin. maybe the events would only occur for sims that have the "used to diapers" "omorashi" or "incontinent" traits? idk if this is possible but if anyone could point me in the right direction, i would appreciate it!

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

On 1/14/2023 at 12:12 PM, NegiKnight said:

None of those issues sound like they'd be related to sex/gender... Also, I don't see how XML injector would be incompatible with my mod.

Yeah it wasn't that XML Injector was incompatible, it was that I already had XML Injector so I had two copies in there. As soon as I took the copy out the Dango stuff worked, but it didn't before that? So I'm assuming computer magic. 

On 1/14/2023 at 9:28 PM, bestrapperalive said:

ok... So, I haven't been able to recreate your bugs so far (I have one more idea to try), but it did lead me to notice that tell sim about omroshi and flirt with wet sim had the same bug as cheer up wet sim, so I've fixed that. There was also a bug with tickle wetting.

Two things to keep in mind for your issues - one, omfan sims will only react to wettings they can see, and they will stop reacting to them when they can't see them anymore. This is arguably poor design, since they should probably not forget they were turned on the second the wet sim walks away, but that's how it works for now at least. Also, for 'tell sim about omorashi,' it's actually supposed to vanish once the sim's partner knows the omofan is into omorashi. Since the trait conferred by that is hidden, look for a close connection buff on the receiving sim with the reason "from learning romantic secret" (or something like that) as an indication of whether the interaction succeeded. I also have them start liking the color yellow literally just to test this, and I'll leave it in for now so you can look for that on the receiving sim as well. You could also use cheats to view the sim's list of traits and then you'd see the omo romantic trait in the list. EDIT: Oh, also, the buff that omofan sims get is different based on whether or not the wetting sim knows they like omorashi/is into omorashi themselves. If the omofan sim gets 'that's really cute' as opposed to 'that's pretty cute' it means that the wetting sim has the omoromantic trait, the dango omorashi trait, or the flirty omorashi trait.

I locked my guys in a room together and had them in a conversation when the one guy wet, and no buffs on either of them. I also have a mod that allows me to see hidden traits and that doesn't show anything either. I'll check the fixes out though, thanks!

9 hours ago, therelolord said:

Ok, so many new things. I'm confused what is the current up to date thing. I assume I have to download the 1.06 version, replace the dango mod with the files inside the bra_omomod, and then replace the bra_scaretickle and bra_flirtwettracker to help bugtest?

You just need to download 1.06, replace everything in your mods folder with everything in 1.06, and then replace that version of bra_scaretickle.package with the latest one. I won't keep coming out with random single package updates like that in general, but i was going crazy trying to make the animation for 'confess love of omorashi' work the way i wanted yesterday so i just tossed that out there without doing a proper update while I worked on the omo confession interaction (still broken, i'm pulling my hair out).

Edited by bestrapperalive (see edit history)

I'm gonna be honest... this just took me about 10 and a half hours to figure out... but "Confess love of omorashi" now works properly, can be selected in any posture, and will cause the sims to get up and execute the animation correctly. You should also all delete bra_scare.ts4script because while it should be totally harmless, it's also totally useless.

More updates to come, but this one is worth pausing to put out, because it fixes such an important and broken interaction.

EDIT: It occurs to me to clarify, this has every package up to date, including the bra_scaretickle.package that I had posted by itself, so you don't need to worry about that any more

bra_omomod_v1.07.zip

On 1/16/2023 at 8:29 AM, Merocet said:

Yeah it wasn't that XML Injector was incompatible, it was that I already had XML Injector so I had two copies in there. As soon as I took the copy out the Dango stuff worked, but it didn't before that? So I'm assuming computer magic. 

I locked my guys in a room together and had them in a conversation when the one guy wet, and no buffs on either of them. I also have a mod that allows me to see hidden traits and that doesn't show anything either. I'll check the fixes out though, thanks!

I wondered if this could be due to them not having the right sexual orientation, but in fact, after testing, it seems like my griping in the feature doc about gender preference being busted is right on - aka, they're just reacting the same way to any gender peeing themselves regardless of orientation. So i continue to be unable to reproduce your bug, but now I've definitely got to figure out why omofans are all bisexual at some point...

Just to be totally sure, you are using the right trait, yea? 'Omorashi enthusiasts' are turned on by other sims wetting. The flirty omorashi trait (or aroused by omorashi, whatever I actually named it) makes sims aroused by wetting themselves (like it says in teh description when you unlock that trait), just like dango's omo trait makes sims happy about wetting themselves. And the hidden 'omorashi romantic' trait just makes sims more receptive to their omorashi enthusiast partner's desires, and lets them perform omo interactions that they wouldn't otherwise do. 'Omorashi enthusiast' is the only one of these traits available from the rewards store, so if you got it there, you're good, and the troubleshooting continues...

I created a tutorial for stains. If this actually helps people, I'll eventually include it with the main post (when the main post drops), but for now, I'm just leaving it here so people can get an idea of what's involved and whether they want to take a stab at it. If anyone makes stains, please share! If I like them and you give me permission, they'll go in the mod. You could include your name in either the swatch name data, or literally just write it on the thumbnail.

(If i don't like them, please understand that I'm an annoyingly picky person, and don't want to overcrowd CAS, and it doesn't mean they're necessarily bad. My standards for male stains are incredibly low though, since they can't be much worse than the current 'nonexistent' state of affairs)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wAAO7ZlLTsAFV2zhugOr4F7YvGJ2sLUvE90VlDCmpfQ/edit

On 1/11/2023 at 2:15 PM, bestrapperalive said:

This is most likely a save file issue, try a new save. Also try using just my custom content if you're not already. EDIT: I looked at your edit history and I'd be kind of surprised if the stains specifically were the issue - they're essentially just normal makeup CC, the weird stuff is in the scripting for the forced outfit changes and whatnot. DOUBLE EDIT: If you really think it's the stains though, you could just remove the 'wet spots' folder and see whether everything else runs normally.

Can you give me some more detail? Female or male? Are you looking under face paint and making sure the filters are either 'feminine' or none?

no i don't think its the stains i think its the save, I've been on vacation since Wednesday and got back late last night so I'll try a new save. I realized after I posted it originally that it wouldn't be the stains and that would make no sense which is why I'm a Big Dumb but it could easily be the save so I'll try again when I can, thank you! Side question though, how do I access the male stains? I looked under the face paint (after downloading the one with the male stains obviously) and could still find the female ones but couldn't find the male ones. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place? I thought I tried removing the masculine filter just in case but I don't think that worked from my memory (I'll check again with the updated version in case I missed major updates while I was away.)

18 hours ago, bestrapperalive said:

I wondered if this could be due to them not having the right sexual orientation, but in fact, after testing, it seems like my griping in the feature doc about gender preference being busted is right on - aka, they're just reacting the same way to any gender peeing themselves regardless of orientation. So i continue to be unable to reproduce your bug, but now I've definitely got to figure out why omofans are all bisexual at some point...

Just to be totally sure, you are using the right trait, yea? 'Omorashi enthusiasts' are turned on by other sims wetting. The flirty omorashi trait (or aroused by omorashi, whatever I actually named it) makes sims aroused by wetting themselves (like it says in teh description when you unlock that trait), just like dango's omo trait makes sims happy about wetting themselves. And the hidden 'omorashi romantic' trait just makes sims more receptive to their omorashi enthusiast partner's desires, and lets them perform omo interactions that they wouldn't otherwise do. 'Omorashi enthusiast' is the only one of these traits available from the rewards store, so if you got it there, you're good, and the troubleshooting continues...

Yep, using omo enthusiast! This is really extra but I took a couple of low quality videos of what happens, which hopefully it will allow me to upload…

This one is using “distract from bathroom” and the one I’ll try to post next is the target sim getting an “ask to hold it” buff but the omo enthusiast sim not getting a buff from watching a wetting.

21 hours ago, uhyeah said:

no i don't think its the stains i think its the save, I've been on vacation since Wednesday and got back late last night so I'll try a new save. I realized after I posted it originally that it wouldn't be the stains and that would make no sense which is why I'm a Big Dumb but it could easily be the save so I'll try again when I can, thank you! Side question though, how do I access the male stains? I looked under the face paint (after downloading the one with the male stains obviously) and could still find the female ones but couldn't find the male ones. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place? I thought I tried removing the masculine filter just in case but I don't think that worked from my memory (I'll check again with the updated version in case I missed major updates while I was away.)

There are no male stains (yet) - all i did was make the female stains show up properly in CAS (really just the thumbnails) so that people could apply them to males if they wanted as a stopgap measure. Qwert has made me one male stain for long pants - I'll add it in when i get a chance, over the weekend at the latest.

On 1/18/2023 at 8:56 AM, Merocet said:

Yep, using omo enthusiast! This is really extra but I took a couple of low quality videos of what happens, which hopefully it will allow me to upload…

00:06

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:12 / 00:12
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

This one is using “distract from bathroom” and the one I’ll try to post next is the target sim getting an “ask to hold it” buff but the omo enthusiast sim not getting a buff from watching a wetting.

Yea, looks like the animation breaking. I'll try to work out why that could be happening this weekend, although like I said I haven't been able to reproduce it. It could end up being similar to the broken 'tell sim about omorashi' stuff which was a bug I couldn't reproduce at first either - if so, I now know exactly how to fix it, although it's a little finnicky. It's also no different from 'ask to hold' so the fact that 'ask to hold' isn't breaking just makes it more weird.

On 1/18/2023 at 8:59 AM, Merocet said:

00:56

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

01:13 / 01:13
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

7F5F3A93-0017-40D0-9963-BD99FAB1B33E.thumb.jpeg.cba00c971a7539dc9b172d4364413105.jpeg
video 2, showing “ask to hold it” and the resulting buffs, and a screenshot of the trait. 

For what it's worth (and i'm sure if the video had kept going, the buff still wouldn't have come up since you've been testing this problem for a while now), your video cuts off too soon to be sure the buff wouldn't have come up. It's a finnicky thing, broadcaster/proximity buffs. Sometimes omofans don't get the buff when it feels like they should have gotten it immediately, then they randomly get it 10 seconds later when they finally look at the wet sim just right. But that's just for your future reference, since you've probably tested it enough to know that they're not getting the buff in 1 second 10 seconds or 100 seconds.

I do see that you've got MCC installed and potentially some other CC. I've never used MCC (UI cheats has had everything i've needed, although I might need to get MCC if i ever want to fix my pregnancy code so that I can spam pregnancies). If you haven't already (this thread is long and I forget who has done what) please try a completely fresh mods folder, delete the local thumb cache, all that stuff, to completely rule out the possibility of an interaction with some other mod being the culprit.

On 1/16/2023 at 6:59 AM, TKJJ96 said:

i just found this mod fairly recently but it adds so much dimension to my game! i was intrigued by the idea of creating events that can pop up for sims at school or work - maybe using some of the preexisting dreams as events - but i don't have a ton of modding experience and was wondering if anyone had advice on where to begin. maybe the events would only occur for sims that have the "used to diapers" "omorashi" or "incontinent" traits? idk if this is possible but if anyone could point me in the right direction, i would appreciate it!

It's easy to miss comments that take a while to come up on the thread, but i just noticed yours - first of all, thanks! Second of all, what you want to do *should* be possible, but I don't know how to do it off the top of my head. However, @NegiKnight does have code that handles wetting at work, i believe, although I've skimmed over it when modifying his code and never had it happen while playing. So he might be able to point you in the right direction more easily, if he reads this.

On 1/16/2023 at 8:59 AM, TKJJ96 said:

It should actually be pretty easy to do in theory, the only issue is that I don't really know how to differentiate between work and school. The simplest solution would be to build scenarios which could apply to both, which I haven't done because I'm not creative enough to do that.

You can hit me up on DMs if you really want to figure out how to get this to work, since I already have a few ideas in my head. I'm fairly active on Discord, so we can build your mod together sometime if you want to.

5 hours ago, NegiKnight said:

It should actually be pretty easy to do in theory, the only issue is that I don't really know how to differentiate between work and school. The simplest solution would be to build scenarios which could apply to both, which I haven't done because I'm not creative enough to do that.

You can hit me up on DMs if you really want to figure out how to get this to work, since I already have a few ideas in my head. I'm fairly active on Discord, so we can build your mod together sometime if you want to.

sure that would be great!

These are some amazing mods, great job and many thanks to both of you for creating such masterpieces.

I have one issue popping up since one of my sims gained the Aroused by Omorashi trait in that my Forever Fresh trait seems to have broken. Now when she wets herself, her hygiene drops to zero. The other sim that does not have this trait can wet over and over and her hygiene never moves. They both also have the Omorashi Enthusiast trait. Anyone else having this issue? I tried removing the trait in command console and adding it back, but it did not fix the issue.

17 hours ago, The Commander said:

These are some amazing mods, great job and many thanks to both of you for creating such masterpieces.

I have one issue popping up since one of my sims gained the Aroused by Omorashi trait in that my Forever Fresh trait seems to have broken. Now when she wets herself, her hygiene drops to zero. The other sim that does not have this trait can wet over and over and her hygiene never moves. They both also have the Omorashi Enthusiast trait. Anyone else having this issue? I tried removing the trait in command console and adding it back, but it did not fix the issue.

I don't know what 'forever fresh' is but there are various checks for hygiene modifiers for Dango omo and flirty omo traits, as well as the 'well hydrated' trait, so I'm sure they're just clashing with 'forever fresh' and it's probably an irreconcilable difference, unfortunately

8 minutes ago, firedim said:

is there are command to make the sim enjoys peeing themselves?

If you're playing with my base mod, you can use the "omorashi" command to make them happy when they wet themselves.

If you're using bestrapperalive's mod, there are a bunch of alterations that you could use, but I don't really remember enough to list them.

5 hours ago, firedim said:

is there are command to make the sim enjoys peeing themselves?

flirty_omorashi in the cheat console will give your sim that trait immediately without having to unlock it by gameplay

EDIT: And fwiw, you can also use the omorashi command to have, as NegiKnight says, a sim that enjoys wetting themselves but doesn't get flirty - my mod doesn't remove any of the functionality of the base mod

I have some questions 
First one because i forgot: bestrapperalive  mod is companion mod with omo mod? Or seperate mod? 

Next one: Was the male wetting fixed or will be fixed? Sorry for asking im just gay  ;-;

Third one: I have one thing you could add to your mods 😆

Push bladder option: When a sim with omo trait have a partner that has to pee he can push his bladder 
It will make 50% chances to make sim wet himself or not.

If the partner that bladder was pushed don't have omo trait he will be frustrated.
If the partner have omo trait he will be in flirting mood 
😆

32 minutes ago, LittlePup said:

I have some questions 
First one because i forgot: bestrapperalive  mod is companion mod with omo mod? Or seperate mod? 

Next one: Was the male wetting fixed or will be fixed? Sorry for asking im just gay  ;-;

Push bladder option: When a sim with omo trait have a partner that has to pee he can push his bladder 

If the partner that bladder was pushed don't have omo trait he will be frustrated.
😆

The first question is hard to answer... Originally it was designed to be able to run alongside my mod, but things got off the rails at some point and now it's basically a mod to my mod. The idea is to install mine and then install bestrapperalive's on top of it.

4 hours ago, LittlePup said:

afaik there's nothing wrong with male wetting as such, the wet spots are just currently slightly inaccurate for folks with dicks.

I am working on male stains; with some luck, I'll have a somewhat incomplete but fully functional version by the end of today. I have a decent number of stains made; it's just a matter of making things look clean and functional in CAS before I toss Version 1 at bestrapperalive. 

-

Speaking of, @bestrapperalive, bug report hours:

-"distract from bathroom" seems to be broken; if close to chairs, both sims will attempt to sit down, then snap back upright and T-pose. If away from seating, the action still glitches and simply has no effect. The action also shows as a romance action while in the queue, which, idk if that's on purpose; if so, I'd actually love to see a platonic action to bother random NPCs with. 

-"use diaper" prompt is showing regardless of diaper-wearing status if a sim has the "used to diapers" trait; using the option when a sim is not wearing diapers, they will simply pee their pants.

-

feature ideas:

-would love to see random leaks unrelated to fear wetting, especially on incontinent sim.

-would also, perhaps paradoxically, like to see an option to slow down bladder motive decay temporarily; say, a self-action for "trying to hold it". What can I say, I love seeing 'em squirm.

-again, any way of dragging hapless NPCs into my nonsense is much appreciated for storytelling reasons.

6 hours ago, LittlePup said:

I have some questions 

😆

Qwert has answered your question about male wetting. Thanks to their work, seems like male stains are coming soon. Also, I love "Sorry for asking i'm just gay.' No need to be sorry, and that's a very logical reason for asking xD

As for your second question...

5 hours ago, NegiKnight said:

The first question is hard to answer... Originally it was designed to be able to run alongside my mod, but things got off the rails at some point and now it's basically a mod to my mod. The idea is to install mine and then install bestrapperalive's on top of it.

Things have not gotten THAT off the rails, although the reason NegiKnight says this is that in the home stretch, I started modifying his mod somewhat more freely so that my release could get out the door without constantly cross checking with him. But yes, my mod runs on top of his mod, and will not run WITHOUT his mod. That's why I included a (very slightly) modified version of the original mod in my download. I also plan to keep our mods compatible in the event of  future releases.

1 hour ago, Qwert777 said:

afaik there's nothing wrong with male wetting as such, the wet spots are just currently slightly inaccurate for folks with dicks.

I am working on male stains; with some luck, I'll have a somewhat incomplete but fully functional version by the end of today. I have a decent number of stains made; it's just a matter of making things look clean and functional in CAS before I toss Version 1 at bestrapperalive. 

-

Speaking of, @bestrapperalive, bug report hours:

-"distract from bathroom" seems to be broken; if close to chairs, both sims will attempt to sit down, then snap back upright and T-pose. If away from seating, the action still glitches and simply has no effect. The action also shows as a romance action while in the queue, which, idk if that's on purpose; if so, I'd actually love to see a platonic action to bother random NPCs with. 

-"use diaper" prompt is showing regardless of diaper-wearing status if a sim has the "used to diapers" trait; using the option when a sim is not wearing diapers, they will simply pee their pants.

-

feature ideas:

-would love to see random leaks unrelated to fear wetting, especially on incontinent sim.

-would also, perhaps paradoxically, like to see an option to slow down bladder motive decay temporarily; say, a self-action for "trying to hold it". What can I say, I love seeing 'em squirm.

-again, any way of dragging hapless NPCs into my nonsense is much appreciated for storytelling reasons.

Yea I'm guessing distract from bathroom and ask to hold are both broken for the same reason and I need to just knuckle down and deal with it.

The bug report about 'use diaper' is hilarious 😄 NegiKnight did that on purpose. If a sim is too used to diapers, they might forget that they can't just pee anywhere all the time...

Random leaks... it wouldn't be that hard to just run a leak check at the same time as the incontinence check, and apply the same 'fear leak' stain (males need an anatomically correct 'fear leak' btw). The fear leak is designed to be the largest stain I could make that i could still confidently apply to every single female clothing item without it looking weird - anything bigger than that would run the risk of being larger than certain valid clothing items.

Hapless NPCs are vulnerable to the scare/ghost scare interactions (although if they're just normal bladder control sims and don't have to go very very badly, they're likely to survive them), as well as fear wetting checks, and are even vulnerable to becoming randomly incontinent (if you check NegiKnight's logs, you'll see some interesting stuff xD). EDIT: Forgot to add, they can also wet the bed, and even dream, which you might run into if you have your sims visiting an NPC household). As it says somewhere down my feature list, I'd like to add some more voodoo interactions some day, which could also be used to torture NPCs. But the best way to get an NPC to wet themselves right now is to use 'distract from bathroom' (well, once I fix the animation!). It works just as well on NPCs and lasts quite a while... 🙂

On a general note, I've hit a patch of burnout with this whole thing this week. I had some stuff happen IRL (nothing serious but exhausting in the short term) + got distracted writing omo fiction out of nowhere (then burnt out on that too). So hoping to get my head right and get back on the grind with this, but sorry for some of the slowed rate of progress in the last week.

10 minutes ago, bestrapperalive said:

Random leaks... it wouldn't be that hard to just run a leak check at the same time as the incontinence check, and apply the same 'fear leak' stain (males need an anatomically correct 'fear leak' btw). The fear leak is designed to be the largest stain I could make that i could still confidently apply to every single female clothing item without it looking weird - anything bigger than that would run the risk of being larger than certain valid clothing items.

Yeah, that sounds like a good way to implement things!
I'll get a stain done later btw; shouldn't be much of an issue.

16 minutes ago, bestrapperalive said:

Yea I'm guessing distract from bathroom and ask to hold are both broken for the same reason and I need to just knuckle down and deal with it.

"ask to hold" seems to work fine for me, btw.

12 minutes ago, bestrapperalive said:

The bug report about 'use diaper' is hilarious 😄 NegiKnight did that on purpose. If a sim is too used to diapers, they might forget that they can't just pee anywhere all the time...

lmao 
Alright, that makes sense, nevermind then x'D

14 minutes ago, bestrapperalive said:

But the best way to get an NPC to wet themselves right now is to use 'distract from bathroom' (well, once I fix the animation!)

The only issue I see with that is that "distract from bathroom" shows as a romance action for me while it is in the queue, and I don't know if that'll lead to issues.

19 minutes ago, bestrapperalive said:

On a general note, I've hit a patch of burnout with this whole thing this week. I had some stuff happen IRL (nothing serious but exhausting in the short term) + got distracted writing omo fiction out of nowhere (then burnt out on that too). So hoping to get my head right and get back on the grind with this, but sorry for some of the slowed rate of progress in the last week.

Hey, I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of us when I say that you've been amazingly dedicated and hard-working and we appreciate everything you do! Don't overwork yourself for the sake of a sims mod.