Sign In

Sims 4 mod

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Foxario said:

It'd be cool if sims with low bladder could leak, although the animations could be hard 

I don't want to hype people up too much or promise a release date... But I did implement this feature as part of a set of responses to fear states. In other words, fear leaking/wetting. Although I did no add any kind of special animation for it.

I am working of a few other features before I release the update, but if everything goes smoothly it should be somewhat soon.

Edited by 2008knight (see edit history)

the new add on need really a omorashi uptade too... in class you cant just ask for go to the toilet, no new moodlet about need to pee during high school and pnj dont care if you sims pee herself during class 😕

@2008knight im sooo happy you continue to create mod 😄 dont hesitate to ask me if you want a art of me just i cant make a story because i dont have the time but image or double image with dialog i can with great pleasure 😉

On 7/24/2022 at 3:24 AM, macidee said:

Hi. I love this mod. I've switched over completely from IWN Bedwetting + the LL Happily Diapered addons to this entirely. I did edit the US English text string a little for grammar and spelling, because I was a beta/proof reader for some time, and there were a couple of little things that were bothering me. I also instituted a diaper state tracker, taking advantage of the existing HiddenDirtyDiaper buffs that affect hygiene decay, which I made visible, and assigned text and individual icons to. I tweaked the number of wettings it would take for a diaper to start leaking, making it a little higher, since incontinent Sims are more likely to have smaller bladders. And assigned fine +1 to the buffs for Sims who weren't used to diapers, with happy +1 moodlets for Sims who were (for DirtyDiaperCommodity 1-3). At DirtyDiaperCommodity 4, the moodlet for both changed to +1 uncomfortable, and at DirtyDiaperCommodity 5 that was then upped to +2 uncomfortable. I guess this just makes it a lot easier for me to tell when I need to send my Sim to change themselves, and when I can wait.

I did consider adding specific stronger ones for Omo Sims, but didn't bother. Also couldn't figure out how to institute a Fresh Diaper buff, so again, didn't bother. I'm not really much of a modder, although I can build on existing frameworks.

example1.jpg

example2.jpg

example3.jpg

i dont find this mod you have a link pleaze ??

Edited by Glocky (see edit history)
On 8/26/2022 at 3:13 PM, 2008knight said:

I don't want to hype people up too much or promise a release date... But I did implement this feature as part of a set of responses to fear states. In other words, fear leaking/wetting. Although I did no add any kind of special animation for it.

I am working of a few other features before I release the update, but if everything goes smoothly it should be somewhat soon.

I made myself a tiny mod that did this at one point, just tied it into one of the bladder distress interactions (I think it was idle_bladder), so whenever that particular interaction (with the associated animation) played, they'd get an embarrassed buff and maybe a +25 or +50 bladder motive increase with an equally minor hygiene decrease. I don't think I still have it, but it was really just adding a loot and a buff to the interaction and then a couple of strings.

On 8/27/2022 at 12:21 AM, Glocky said:

i dont find this mod you have a link pleaze ??

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you want. You want a link to to current IWN Bedwetting + Loverslab mods? Because they're in a group you have to join, and IWN Bedwetting is broken as of the patch before last. Or you want the version of 2008knight's mod that I tweaked?

Edited by macidee (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English proofreading for the original mod and I plan on adding some of the dreams from this thread. I won't spoil what other features Dango is or isn't working on besides the fear wetting system, but from my mod, you can expect some of the following:

NOTE: I am NOT promising when I will release ANY of this. It could be 6 weeks or 6 months, or never. This is a passion project subject to my free time, interest, and level of perfectionism on a given day. Also, I literally started modding/playing the sims like 4 weeks ago, and I'm not much of a coder, so this all takes me a really long time and would probably all be impossible without Dango's help. However, the following stuff is all either done or well under way and will probably be released at some point.

Visual mods - there will be a new wet spot behavior through which the user can set one of numerous different wet spot options in CAS for up to two outfits per category (sleep, everyday, etc), and adjust the hue/saturation/opacity/brightness to get a perfect match. This wet spot will then be applied whenever a Sim has any kind of non diapered accident. I have also added a dripping effect during the wetting animation (using the existing dripping vfx that were in the game, I am not a wizard).

Romantic mods - there are new traits for sims to be into omo on a more romantic level - either sims who like seeing other sims have accidents, or sims who like having accidents for their partners who are into it, or sims who like all/either of the above + the original dango omorashi trait. Relationship progression for unlocking these traits and building romantic relationships is being refined.

New interactions - Sims that like seeing accidents can distract other sims from the bathroom, certain other base game mischief interactions can cause accidents, new romantic interactions, etc.

Trait refinements - all omo traits will be reward/hidden traits so that the user can stick to personality customization in CAS.

On 8/21/2022 at 2:22 PM, bestrapperalive said:

Just a follow up to this - it’s still theoretical, but I’m wondering if it might be possible to make a stain that fades in by using dynamic lighting on part of the clothing, which seems to be something you can do (search sims 4 dynamic light clothing). This would have to be done per piece of clothing, but I think it would be cool enough to potentially be worth it for me (or maybe you could do it as an accessory that would work on anything). The question is just, can we go from a flashing object like the one in the tutorials to a stain that slowly fades from light to dark (rather than dark to light), and then stops flashing. For the ‘light (matched/invisible) to dark’ I don’t know, probably, would need to actually get a feel for this. For the fade and then stop, I’m thinking there’d have to be some sort of trigger that when a sim goes to wet itself, it first puts on the stain accessory or different pair of pants with the dynamic stain, and then when the bladder fail animation stops, it switches to an accessory/pants with a permanent stain (the clothing switch animation would be disabled for all this). The fade in of the dynamic stain would have to be timed to the animation length (not 100% sure this works either).  

I haven’t had much time to actually try these things so I just find myself coming up with ideas and then wondering if they work :0

443319569_jeansuniversal.thumb.png.d73233e757a4593830552e336fdd2463.png

EDIT: well, I couldn’t get this to work. I got a lovely stain and I had no problem getting a flashing effect but I ultimately can only make it flash brighter, not darker, unless I could potentially do something clever with the light cancelling a texture that starts darker, but then it would start in the wrong direction, and also I sort of tried that and it’s hard to get right 

EDIT #2: For posterity, I've included just the stain that i was working with, which i think looks a lot better (on pants) for females, in case anyone wants to try it

hi! how do i insert your custom texture into the mod? and is it for the bedwetting mod we are discussing here, or is it for another mod you are making?

14 hours ago, MsApril said:

hi! how do i insert your custom texture into the mod? and is it for the bedwetting mod we are discussing here, or is it for another mod you are making?

It's technically a different mod, but for all effects and porpoises it's an extension to mine. It's being designed in such a way that it requires mine to function properly if I remember correctly.

On 9/28/2022 at 1:43 PM, MsApril said:

If you want to just install my stain texture over the one used in dango's mod, you need to get sims 4 studio, open up dangos mod, and import the modified stain texture over the one he's using. Alternately, my mod will eventually come with not just that stain, but stains for a bunch of different outfits - the current impediment is figuring out how to work around autonomous clothing changes, because my current approach to the stain behavior is just taking advantage of extra outfit slots and isn't that refined.

And yes, as Dango says, my mod is a companion mod that will require his to function fully.

On 10/3/2022 at 2:34 AM, bestrapperalive said:

If you want to just install my stain texture over the one used in dango's mod, you need to get sims 4 studio, open up dangos mod, and import the modified stain texture over the one he's using. Alternately, my mod will eventually come with not just that stain, but stains for a bunch of different outfits - the current impediment is figuring out how to work around autonomous clothing changes, because my current approach to the stain behavior is just taking advantage of extra outfit slots and isn't that refined.

And yes, as Dango says, my mod is a companion mod that will require his to function fully.

okay sounds easy and fun enough to insert, i hope i can learn other edting fun stuff while i insert it (i'm studying fashion, so if i somehow learn how to insert new meshes and textures, then i've hit the jackpot. Thanks for the answer, and good luck with the mod, i can't wait to see how you manage to insert more styles, i just love when people figure out solutions out of nowhere to make a game do stuff was not supposed to do, sometimes i think i love the process more than the mod itself 😄

On 10/4/2022 at 10:40 AM, MsApril said:

okay sounds easy and fun enough to insert, i hope i can learn other edting fun stuff while i insert it (i'm studying fashion, so if i somehow learn how to insert new meshes and textures, then i've hit the jackpot. Thanks for the answer, and good luck with the mod, i can't wait to see how you manage to insert more styles, i just love when people figure out solutions out of nowhere to make a game do stuff was not supposed to do, sometimes i think i love the process more than the mod itself 😄

I super relate to loving the process more than the mod lol, this has turned into a huge rabbit hole for me. If you need help you can DM me - I won't be as helpful as dango (partly because I just learned all this stuff, and partly because I think he might be superhuman) but I can maybe save you some time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 10:35 AM, nomad-of-al said:

Made a texture for leaking 1917871319_10-22-22_7-33-17AM.thumb.png.cf098cb1063117315599f4545d379bf6.png diapers

10-22-22_7-33-28 AM.png

Leaking Texture.png

Oh, these look great... I will definitely take them into consideration. Thank you!

On 10/22/2022 at 9:34 PM, AlwaysAmie said:

Genuinely love this mod. Can’t wait to use it with your false hopes Omo trait. Keep up the good work guys 😘

I don't really have any plans on making this mod compatible with False Hopes'. But I've been trying to introduce into my mod the features other users have mentioned that drew my attention the most.

13 hours ago, ox7485 said:

How i see bedwetter event?

Bedwetting is entirely random. As long as my mod is installed, any sim may randomly wet the bed with the chances increasing with younger sims, as the bladder need drops and even further as your sim wets the bed.

If you're talking about dream events, they also occur at random, with chances of having a dream being boosted on sims being pranked (A sim can prank another sleeping sim, drastically increasing it's chances to wet the bed and having a dream).

Suggestion for new features, and some questions involved in that.

Is there any chance that sims could pee while having a nap? They're still asleep, after all...

Could you make it so that a sim can pee while sleeping and not wake up instantly? leading to the possibility that they pee more than once during the night? Maybe a small chance that the prompt just says "<name> wakes up in the night needing to pee, so they go off to the bathroom, and then go back to bed."

potential school/work incident: sim falls asleep while at work/school and there's chances to wake up before peeing.

school incident:

"<name> is feeling a little bored today, their lesson isn't very exciting and they're barely paying attention. They're feeling the need to pee..."

option 1: It's ok, I'm wearing a diaper. <wetting incident or diaper wet> (available to all sims)

option 2: ask the teacher for a bathroom break... "<name> asks to go to the toilet, and the teacher lets you. You wander off to the bathroom and feel blessed warmth. Wait... warmth?" <wetting incident> (available to sims without diaper)

option 3: It's break time soon, I can hold it. >>>

"<name> feels the need to go more and more. Time seems to slow..."

option 1: ask teacher for a bathroom break. <wetting incident or diaper wet> 

option 2: I can make it. Not long to go. >>>

"You're shaken awake by the teacher, and reprimanded for falling asleep. The good news is you're awake, and can go to the bathroom for real."

Work incident:

"<name> doesn't have much to do today. Everything is going smoothly, and they're sitting around with time to spare. "

option 1: A bathroom break can waste some time! (no sense wetting a diaper if I don't have to) - brackets dependent on diaper availability... <end, game continues as normal>

option 2: I'm just going to chill. >> "You're nudged awake by a colleague, who notices the puddle under your chair..." <wetting incident or diaper fill>

Option 3: go and find something to do. >>>

"It seems work is going smoothly for everyone. There really is nothing to do."

option 1: I'm wearing a diaper, I'll just carry on as normal. <wetting incident or diaper wet>

option 2: May as well waste some time on my phone in the bathroom. <end, continue as normal>

option 3: Now I really can chill. >> "<name> falls asleep at their desk, the next thing they know, they're feeling warm and wet..." <wetting incident or diaper wet>

2 hours ago, wolfman85 said:

Suggestion for new features, and some questions involved in that.

Is there any chance that sims could pee while having a nap? They're still asleep, after all...

Could you make it so that a sim can pee while sleeping and not wake up instantly? leading to the possibility that they pee more than once during the night? Maybe a small chance that the prompt just says "<name> wakes up in the night needing to pee, so they go off to the bathroom, and then go back to bed."

potential school/work incident: sim falls asleep while at work/school and there's chances to wake up before peeing.

school incident:

"<name> is feeling a little bored today, their lesson isn't very exciting and they're barely paying attention. They're feeling the need to pee..."

option 1: It's ok, I'm wearing a diaper. <wetting incident or diaper wet> (available to all sims)

option 2: ask the teacher for a bathroom break... "<name> asks to go to the toilet, and the teacher lets you. You wander off to the bathroom and feel blessed warmth. Wait... warmth?" <wetting incident> (available to sims without diaper)

option 3: It's break time soon, I can hold it. >>>

"<name> feels the need to go more and more. Time seems to slow..."

option 1: ask teacher for a bathroom break. <wetting incident or diaper wet> 

option 2: I can make it. Not long to go. >>>

"You're shaken awake by the teacher, and reprimanded for falling asleep. The good news is you're awake, and can go to the bathroom for real."

Work incident:

"<name> doesn't have much to do today. Everything is going smoothly, and they're sitting around with time to spare. "

option 1: A bathroom break can waste some time! (no sense wetting a diaper if I don't have to) - brackets dependent on diaper availability... <end, game continues as normal>

option 2: I'm just going to chill. >> "You're nudged awake by a colleague, who notices the puddle under your chair..." <wetting incident or diaper fill>

Option 3: go and find something to do. >>>

"It seems work is going smoothly for everyone. There really is nothing to do."

option 1: I'm wearing a diaper, I'll just carry on as normal. <wetting incident or diaper wet>

option 2: May as well waste some time on my phone in the bathroom. <end, continue as normal>

option 3: Now I really can chill. >> "<name> falls asleep at their desk, the next thing they know, they're feeling warm and wet..." <wetting incident or diaper wet>

Sims should be able to wet themselves while taking a nap... The bedwetting timer can either be 45, 60 or 75 seconds long and since sims nap for exactly 60 seconds at a time, they would probably only wet themselves when the timer is set to 45 seconds (25% chance to have a bedwetting check). Since you're bringing up the issue, I'll check it out to make sure I didn't break the feature at some point.

About making separate scenarios for school and work, I'm not sure how to do it because the current system only checks if the sim is in a rabbithole event. I could make event scenarios for both type of events, but I'm really bad at making events...

That being said, the process of adding events will be made easier in the next update, but an eventuality came up and I'm unable to work on the mod for the foreseeable future.

You're doing a really good job of keeping this mod updated; I wish more mod makers were as active as you at keeping things going.

I have also noticed that when sleeping, if they are wearing a diaper they often sleep through the incident and wake up when they are fully rested. They seem to always wake up if they are not wearing a diaper and trigger an event. Is that supposed to happen? I personally feel that sometimes they should sleep through it. 

On 10/22/2022 at 8:02 AM, nomad-of-al said:

Neat! My mod is attempting to have customizable stains for every outfit, but it's going to be an ongoing, unfinishable job, so if more people learn to make stains and format them according to the format in my mod (adjustable paramters, thumbnails) i could just implement them in bulk down the road potentially. Hoping to wrap up just the adult female stains for most outfits and put out a beta release some time before the apocalypse.

On 10/22/2022 at 8:34 PM, AlwaysAmie said:

Genuinely love this mod. Can’t wait to use it with your false hopes Omo trait. Keep up the good work guys 😘

As dango pointed out falsehope is incompatible with dango's mod, since they both make changes to the same base game tunings. However, my mod will implement a lot of the same features as falsehope, but in a compatible fashion. To be perfectly honest, I didn't know falsehope existed when i started my mod as a beginner, and once I found it I had an 'oh my god' moment realizing what I had to live up to xD

On 10/29/2022 at 1:38 PM, wolfman85 said:

You're doing a really good job of keeping this mod updated; I wish more mod makers were as active as you at keeping things going.

I have also noticed that when sleeping, if they are wearing a diaper they often sleep through the incident and wake up when they are fully rested. They seem to always wake up if they are not wearing a diaper and trigger an event. Is that supposed to happen? I personally feel that sometimes they should sleep through it. 

Sims not waking up when wearing a diaper is intended behaviour. Sims waking up without diapers is unintended, but I'm not sure how to avoid it, since it's the low hygiene that's waking them up rather than the wetting.