Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sims 4 mod

3 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

This is a pretty wicked mod, good job! This is probably not a relevant question, but have you ever considered making Omorashi mods for other games aswell?

Thank you!

I have considered it... But the reason I made one for The Sims 4 was because it has a surprisingly friendly modding UI (although the documentation is a bit lacking) and the ideas are very straight forward to implement, considering it already has some omorashi related content from the get go.

Do you have a game in mind?

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

2 hours ago, 2008knight said:

Thank you!

I have considered it... But the reason I made one for The Sims 4 was because it has a surprisingly friendly modding UI (although the documentation is a bit lacking) and the ideas are very straight forward to implement, considering it already has some omorashi related content from the get go.

Do you have a game in mind?

To be honest, I didn't have anything in mind exactly. I know modding can be much easier or much harder depending on the game, but hmm. Did you have anything cool in mind? I don't wanna suggest some impossible to mod game or anything 

Edited by Spectre Jester (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

To be honest, I didn't have anything in mind exactly. I know modding can be much easier or much harder depending on the game, but hmm. Did you have anything cool in mind? I don't wanna suggest some impossible to mod game or anything 

I really don't have anything in mind right now.

I considered modding Rimworld a few months ago, but I never actually did anything on it.

20 minutes ago, 2008knight said:

I really don't have anything in mind right now.

I considered modding Rimworld a few months ago, but I never actually did anything on it.

What are some games you’re interested in? See if there’s something that would be cool, and also not be impossibly difficult to add omorashi stuff to? I have a couple game ideas of what could use an omorashi mod but it’s just that I think they may or may not be too hard.

15 minutes ago, Spectre Jester said:

What are some games you’re interested in? See if there’s something that would be cool, and also not be impossibly difficult to add omorashi stuff to? I have a couple game ideas of what could use an omorashi mod but it’s just that I think they may or may not be too hard.

I mean, right now I'm mostly playing Princess Connect, so there's not many modding opportunities there.

If any of your modding ideas doesn't involve heavy graphic design and the game isn't too demanding (my PC is only running an Nvidia 1650 on 8 gbs of RAM) I may get a strike of inspiration. I do know my restrictions cut off pretty much all games though.

20 minutes ago, Glocky said:

@2008knight you have intention to upload more feature in your mod ?? or create a another mod ?? im very curious about your project 😄

I do intend to update this mod further in the future... But right now updating it would be a bit difficult.

On 6/1/2022 at 8:51 AM, 2008knight said:

I will pick it back up eventually, but if anyone else is interested in modding it or learning how to mod they can feel free to contact me and I'd be glad to teach them what I've learned so that they can continue developing the game for everyone here...

I've been thinking about this, and I'd like to at least give this a try. I should hopefully have some free time soon, and this sounds fun.

28 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

I've been thinking about this, and I'd like to at least give this a try. I should hopefully have some free time soon, and this sounds fun.

Don't be afraid to ask me about anything. I documented as much as I could, but things could still be a bit weird to figure out if you don't know where they come from.

17 hours ago, 2008knight said:

Don't be afraid to ask me about anything. I documented as much as I could, but things could still be a bit weird to figure out if you don't know where they come from.

If you had to create a new mod without taking into account time and other constraints. Ideally what would you do ??

10 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I suppose adding some of the dream suggestions would be a good start. What modding program would I use?

To add dreams you would have to use both Sims 4 Studio and Python. The easiest way to set up the python environment is with Pycharm. There is a tutorial on how to set it up because it's not a trivial process.

https://sims4studio.com/thread/15145/started-python-scripting

This is a great mod dude! I wonder if you could integrate it into the happily diapered mod thats also based on the original bedwetting mod that you based yours on? One of the features I've always wanted with that mod was the option to put on and remove diapers at will regardless of your bedwetting/incontinence status so I love that you included that here. I think this mod could work really well with that mod and the self reliever mod! Of course you don't have to do anything but regardless if you wanted to check them out at all they can both be found here. It is a community on loverslab that you have to request to join but there are no prerequisites or anything, they let me in decently quickly, all you have to do is request!

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/217-ts4-abdl-mods/

2 hours ago, uhyeah said:

This is a great mod dude! I wonder if you could integrate it into the happily diapered mod thats also based on the original bedwetting mod that you based yours on? One of the features I've always wanted with that mod was the option to put on and remove diapers at will regardless of your bedwetting/incontinence status so I love that you included that here. I think this mod could work really well with that mod and the self reliever mod! Of course you don't have to do anything but regardless if you wanted to check them out at all they can both be found here. It is a community on loverslab that you have to request to join but there are no prerequisites or anything, they let me in decently quickly, all you have to do is request!

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/217-ts4-abdl-mods/

I'm not sure what "Happily Diapered" does, but when sims in my mod become used to wearing diapers (Can be enabled through gameplay or through cheat commands) they lose the embarassed buff from wearing a diaper and they get a happy buff instead. They also gain the ability to relieve themselves while wearing a diaper once their bladder need goes below 50%.

When a sim comes to be into omorashi (Again, enabled through gameplay or commands) they become happy from wetting themselves and once again, gain the ability to relieve themselves when the bladder need gets low enough.

It gives you the ability to wear diapers and theres a few different traits and things that you can download from it (loves diapers, loves messing diapers, theres an unhappily diapered mod where you can get hates diapers, and an abdl extension as well) and it gives you the ability to make your sim incontinent or just a bedwetter and comes with a bunch of moodlettes and such. I would recommend checking it out either way tbh it's fun to play with, but I would love if the mods were compatible (i haven't tried playing with both i just assumed it would break my game if i tried).

the self reliever mod just lets your sim wet themselves and gives different moodlettes based on where you are (wetting while sleeping, on a chair, standing, etc) also much more fun since some of the bugs were fixed, and it doesn't decay your health on the spot which is a plus. Again even if you don't do anything with them/make them compatible/whatever i would still recommend checking them out for fun 🙂

either way keep up the good work here i really do like this mod and love the dream sequences, ik some people have said this already but it would be nice to make the hygiene decay slower so you don't have to go shower every time, especially when sleeping i think it would be cool to make them not immediately wake up and realize what happened in the morning? idk im just rambling now the point is i love this thank you for posting it

Edited by uhyeah (see edit history)