Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sims 4 mod

Hi! I really love this mod, thank you for making it! Quick note, though: I had four sims who were already in the household when I installed the mod, and two that were born afterwards. Despite being fully potty trained as toddlers, the younger twins didn't seem to realise that the toilet even existed and would never use it autonomously. They would just get steadily more uncomfortable until the inevitable happened, and then they would be filthy and embarrassed. I just ran through all of the console commands and realised that both of them had been set as bedwetter_2 by the game! So I don't know if that's a bug or a problem with my game specifically. 

Also, a way to turn off the dreams altogether for certain sims would be great. Maybe a reward trait? 

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

@2008knight

I have questions

Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to put any pressure on you or anything.

When will the mod be updated? or are you not working on it anymore?
I hope that's not the case.

I love this mod and don't want to miss it anymore.

I'm looking forward to an answer

9 hours ago, ulala said:
@2008knight

I have questions

Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to put any pressure on you or anything.

When will the mod be updated? or are you not working on it anymore?
I hope that's not the case.

I love this mod and don't want to miss it anymore.

I'm looking forward to an answer

Sorry, I know I should be doing stuff on the mod, but I'm just not inspired enough... The addition of new dream sequences is extremely easy, but I've just not been in the mood to proof read the stories you've suggested.

Edit:

I should point out this is not a new thing for this mod. It's how the development of the mod has been going over the years. One day I decide I want to play sims and think of a bunch of features to improve the mod and then after a month or so I get tired and shelf it for like a year... I really want to update it before a year passes this time, but it's really hard for me to get myself to get going again.

Edited by 2008knight (see edit history)
8 hours ago, ulala said:
I understand you
maybe someone else can proofread my dreams?
are posted.

can you perhaps install a moodlet if you tell the sim to get wet on purpose?
you can also use the moodlet from accident.

thank you

Sims already have a custom moodlet from wetting themselves on purpose and on accident (depending on the context)

On 4/16/2022 at 1:49 PM, 2008knight said:

Sorry, I know I should be doing stuff on the mod, but I'm just not inspired enough... The addition of new dream sequences is extremely easy, but I've just not been in the mood to proof read the stories you've suggested.

Edit:

I should point out this is not a new thing for this mod. It's how the development of the mod has been going over the years. One day I decide I want to play sims and think of a bunch of features to improve the mod and then after a month or so I get tired and shelf it for like a year... I really want to update it before a year passes this time, but it's really hard for me to get myself to get going again.

2008knight,

Its important you enjoy what you are doing! I've been following along ever since you first posted about it and have been thoroughly enjoying the mod thus far.

Just wanted to say thanks! Don't burn yourself out about it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 9:36 AM, 2008knight said:

I can probably do it... But they can already pee their pants on purpose without the toilet being involved.

If the change doesn't look too complicated I'll try to implement it probably.

It's just a small add. Because I feel like getting a moodlet for peeing pants on the toilet would be realistic, and it's something I do myself sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 11:04 AM, alex scott said:

is there anyway to get steam origin to work? I brought sims 3 but it does not run by it self even though i have the dvd. it calls for something called steam. it tries to up date at origin but the update fails. its frustrating as i have the cheat code to push their bladder to over full so they will piss them selves. i have the sims 3 starter pack. i have the sims 3 base game that allows them to explore a open world. it has the late night expansion pack. and it has the high end loft stuff. the box says it works on windows x p. vista and windows 7

Buying a physical copy of The Sims 3 for PC doesn't give you a disc for the game. It gives you a disc containing an installer for an outdated version of Electronic Arts's Origin client and a CD key for the game to redeem in that client.

20 hours ago, alex scott said:

so the disk does not even have the game on it just the installer.  so the orgin was outdated too. talked to a couple of others they were not sure why it did not work. i got steam to work and am on there but never did get origin to work. so is outdated. the key does not work either. it sure looked good in the you tube video. the cheats made the sims piss themselves over and over and over. then another sim would pop up to mop it up. so i  will have to pay on steam for sims then to work? walmart sold it for 15 dollars. 

You have to use the key on Origin, not Steam. If you bought it from Walmart, it should definitely work.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/redeem-product-and-promotional-codes/

Edit: Should also point out that this thread is for a mod for The Sims 4.

Edited by silvermoon
adding a thp (see edit history)
13 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I'm sorry, but this really isn't the place for this. I suggest contacting Electronic Arts's Customer Support if you need more help.

As for the thread's topic, does this mod still work with the game's new Pronouns update, or does it need to be updated as well?

The game got a pronouns update? I'm sorry, I had some storage issues a while ago and actually even had to uninstall the game in the first place... But if I remember correctly I didn't specific pronouns into the texts, so it should work the same way it used to.

I will pick it back up eventually, but if anyone else is interested in modding it or learning how to mod they can feel free to contact me and I'd be glad to teach them what I've learned so that they can continue developing the game for everyone here...

1 hour ago, 2008knight said:

The game got a pronouns update? I'm sorry, I had some storage issues a while ago and actually even had to uninstall the game in the first place... But if I remember correctly I didn't specific pronouns into the texts, so it should work the same way it used to.

I will pick it back up eventually, but if anyone else is interested in modding it or learning how to mod they can feel free to contact me and I'd be glad to teach them what I've learned so that they can continue developing the game for everyone here...

Yeah, they updated the game to make it possible to customize a Sim's pronouns, currently only available in the English version. It was said to possibly cause issues with mods adding text.

4 hours ago, alex scott said:

i wanted to see if i could make the sims wet themselves. im sure some here have done that with sims and knows how to make sims work. this is a thread about sims. i have talked with many people and none have been able to get sims to work. that site has no customer service link. It took the key codes and gave description for each sim game and sounds like the late night one is the best. its insane that the site takes the code and describes the game but then gives you no no way to play it. it gives no phone number to call or address to visit. federal law requires the game to be on the dvd you buy. it works that way for the various video game consoles where you buy the video games on dvd. walmart commited fraud by selling game DVDs that does not have the game on the DVD. 

Can you share a picture of the DVD case? (Cover up Any kind of code if visible, just in case)

If nothing works, you could ask for a refund and buy the game online through Steam or Origin.

You seem a bit riled up... You should definitely take a step back and try to resolve this situation a bit more calmly, because right now it sounds like you want to engage in a legal battle against a giant megacorporation and that very rarely ends up going well.

Did you download the Origin Launcher? If you linked up the games to your account using the codes you mentioned, you should be able to download them from the Origin Launcher.

Sims 3 came out in the middle of a transition from physical to digital ownership, so it doesn't surprise me that the DVDs are a bit funky.

The way the Sims franchise works is that you have a base game (The first DVD you sent) and then a series of expansions that build upon it (Late Night for example, your second DVD). Your third DVD just adds a few extra items.

I seem to remember you mentioning on an earlier message that you chose a particular expansion pack because it featured wetting. Sims wetting themselves when their bladder need becomes to low is something available from the base game in every iteration of the franchise, so you didn't really need Late Night to have access to it.

I wish I could help you further, but not being right there with you to guide you step by step I don't think there's much I can do about it.

On 6/1/2022 at 9:22 PM, OriannaHewitt said:

We do? Other than making a recolor in a photo editor, ive never seen such a thing besides a single pair of modded wet panties.

I meant within my mod.

You enable it by opening the command console and typing "show_wet_spots". You have to enable it on a sim to sim basis and does not work properly with short pants (which is why I don't have it enabled by default).