Sign In

Sims 4 mod

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

Not sure if these have been shared on this site yet. But I included these two I was able to find in my collection. There is the small bladder personality trait that makes a Sim's bladder fill up faster. There is also the holder trait gives a Sim an omorashi fetish, a sim get mood boosters from holding and having and having accidents.

[NoException]Small Bladder Trait by SkillfulSimmer340.package Holder_Trait.package

1 hour ago, silvermoon said:

Was thinking based on my own personal experiences that maybe the Focused mood could increase the chance of an accident in Sims who aren't fully potty trained.

That is really interesting concept... I'll try to figure out a way to make use of it.

35 minutes ago, Fryek said:

Not sure if these have been shared on this site yet. But I included these two I was able to find in my collection. There is the small bladder personality trait that makes a Sim's bladder fill up faster. There is also the holder trait gives a Sim an omorashi fetish, a sim get mood boosters from holding and having and having accidents.

[NoException]Small Bladder Trait by SkillfulSimmer340.package 6.22 kB · 0 downloads Holder_Trait.package 15.21 kB · 0 downloads

27 minutes ago, Fryek said:

Then there is these two, the universal squirming (more dancing) and the Instant puddle, makes puddles form during an accident 

NMKDev_UniversalSquirming.package 936 B · 1 download NMKDev_InstantPuddle.package 1.39 kB · 0 downloads

Instant Puddle will likely interfere with my mod. I'm not sure how this game handles conflicts, but if I'm correct, either my diapered accidents won't work properly or the puddles will continue to appear at the end of the animation. I did learn a bit from reading the mod though... And the change is so minor I could implement it on my mod without any issues.

The Holder mod on the other hand... The way it was implemented is very weird... But should be mostly compatible with my mod... Probably. I don't think it will work properly with Used To Diapers sims, Omorashi sims or Diapered sims.

Universal Squirming will either cause sims with no bladder control to squirm (which they don't in my mod) or won't have any effect.

The Small Bladder mod was hard to read, but it doesn't look like it'll be conflicting with anything. Although, I already have 2 traits in my mod which do something similar.

For future updates, you can:

add seperate versions of wet pants to CAS

Pee on objects (cups, plants, trash cans, etc)

Sims do a pee dance more often with the omo trait

The option for a sim to intentional wet themself

With Wickedwhims, the option for a sim to give a golden shower to another sim

Retexture the pee stream

A better sound for the pee audio

Making sure the pee audio continues when a sim squats or sits to pee

• I could add wet pants... But we already have a similar feature that adds wet spots to any pants.
  • Honestly, I'd rather not... It sounds like a nightmare to animate.
  • I could increase the frequency of the pee dance, but they tend to interrupt the gameplay a bit.
  • Sims can already wet themselves.
  • Are you saying Wickedwhims doesn't have that feature and you want me to add it to my mod so that it can work with Wickedwhims?
  • (Last 3 suggestions) I'm not gonna be able to create anything better than a professional team that got paid to do this.

Here's an idea, allow a Sim to purposely pee in a pool when bladder is low.

Context: When a normal Sim is trapped in a pool and the bladder bar hits -100, the Sim get the "Secretly Relieved" moodlet and other sims get an uncomfortable moodlet. So peeing in a pool is a feature in the base game, but only usable if their are no ladders for the sim to leave. If their are ladders, the Sim will just run to shore and do "Bladder Failure" as normal. I feel like a normal person wouldn't do that, they would just pee in the pool if they couldn't get to a toilet.

Perhaps you could implement that as a menu option for Sims with your mod. Could be just omorashi sims if you want.

19 minutes ago, DarthMillenial said:

Here's an idea, allow a Sim to purposely pee in a pool when bladder is low.

Context: When a normal Sim is trapped in a pool and the bladder bar hits -100, the Sim get the "Secretly Relieved" moodlet and other sims get an uncomfortable moodlet. So peeing in a pool is a feature in the base game, but only usable if their are no ladders for the sim to leave. If their are ladders, the Sim will just run to shore and do "Bladder Failure" as normal. I feel like a normal person wouldn't do that, they would just pee in the pool if they couldn't get to a toilet.

Perhaps you could implement that as a menu option for Sims with your mod. Could be just omorashi sims if you want.

Not a bad idea... I have actually read the code for that and I got the impression that it happened automatically if their bladder hits -100 while they are in the pool. Do they try to escape the pool even if their bladder hits -100 inside the pool while having stairs to escape?

Either way, it should not be hard to implement.

10 hours ago, RandomWetName said:

You should already be able to pee in pools in the base game. When my Sims have a low bar on their bladder I get an option when I click on them to pee in the pool.

Is it affected by their traits? I will need to investigate further on that. I have not seen the option on my test sims, but it's possible that a trait or lack of one was limiting my menu.

Upon further investigation I have discovered that the "omorashi" effect removed the negative "Needs to Pee" moodlet. It's that moodlet that enables the "Pee in Pool" or "Pee in Ocean" actions. So a Sim cannot do those actions if they are into omorashi since their moodlets are not negative. So yes, the mod creator would need add it as a custom action when they get his special positive moodlets.

19 hours ago, 2008knight said:

Not a bad idea... I have actually read the code for that and I got the impression that it happened automatically if their bladder hits -100 while they are in the pool. Do they try to escape the pool even if their bladder hits -100 inside the pool while having stairs to escape?

Either way, it should not be hard to implement.

10 hours ago, RandomWetName said:

You should already be able to pee in pools in the base game. When my Sims have a low bar on their bladder I get an option when I click on them to pee in the pool.

2 hours ago, DarthMillenial said:

Upon further investigation I have discovered that the "omorashi" effect removed the negative "Needs to Pee" moodlet. It's that moodlet that enables the "Pee in Pool" or "Pee in Ocean" actions. So a Sim cannot do those actions if they are into omorashi since their moodlets are not negative. So yes, the mod creator would need add it as a custom action when they get his special positive moodlets.

Hmmm... That sounds like a bug on my mod... I'll fix it as soon as possible

Edited by 2008knight
Two typos. I'm too clumsy. (see edit history)

Just checked how "Pee in pool" worked. It does not require the "Needs to pee" moodlet. It only requires bladder under -25 and a list of specific conditions.

More specifically, -25 bladder or lower and playful mood, uncomfortable mood, slob trait or high mischief. I added Omorashi as an option, so now Omorashi sims should be allowed to pee in the pool when their bladder is under -25.

The reason Omorashi sims can't pee in the pool right now is that normally sims get uncomfortable when they need to pee, but Omorashi sims are happy instead.

Update is here!

Not many changes again... I can't really test what I'm doing right now, so I just changed a few small details which should work without testing, but please let me know if you find an error somewhere.

I incorporated instant puddles into my mod and fixed the "Pee in pool" interaction. Now Omorashi sims should be able to pee in the pool regardless of their mood.

Dango_Bedwetting.zip Dango_Bedwetting_Debug.zip

45 minutes ago, razia said:

Love this,and cant wait to play it. More videos of features would be mucb appreciated!

Just a thought, would there be any way to differenciate between diapers and pull-ups? A diaper on a adult might not be as embrassing as a pullup, and viseversa on a younger age...

Honestly, I didn't even think to differentiate between them because up until now I just thought pull ups were a variety of diapers.

Maybe I can find a way to add pull ups to the mod, but I'm not sure off the top of my head how many things I would have to change.

Hello

A very good mod, one of the best I've seen for the Sims 4.

If I say "wet pants" to them, the moodlets go away.
think this is a bug.
Is there a way to tell that the sims are peeing on themselves on purpose? 
Not about omorashi. As with an urge to urinate, just let it flow without 
interrupting anything. Of course the sims love it.
Is there a possibility that there are sims that like other sims peeing on 
themselves?

Edited by ulala (see edit history)
11 hours ago, ulala said:
Hello

A very good mod, one of the best I've seen for the Sims 4.

If I say "wet pants" to them, the moodlets go away.
think this is a bug.
Is there a way to tell that the sims are peeing on themselves on purpose? 
Not about omorashi. As with an urge to urinate, just let it flow without 
interrupting anything. Of course the sims love it.
Is there a possibility that there are sims that like other sims peeing on 
themselves?

Moodlets disappearing when a new interaction pops up is an intended feature. But if I recall correctly, Wet Pants is an Omorashi Sim interaction, so removing other moodlets would indeed be a bug. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

Sims who like seeing wet sims... It should be possible... I'll keep it in mind for the next update.

Sims only wet themselves on purpose when you tell them to. I struggled with autonomous interactions for a few days a few months ago and couldn't manage to get them to work.

First of all, thank you so much for doing all of this; I've been dreaming of a mod just like this pretty much since I first sneakily deleted a household's toilet back in 2005 or so. 

A couple of comments and suggestions: 

• Could I get a hint about how to trigger the "used to diapers" trait? Doesn't need to be spelled out or anything, just a nudge in the right direction would be cool. I have two sims with bedwetting counts in the dozens, and yet no dice. I cheated the trait on one of them and progressed from there to the omorashi trait without problems, but the "used to diapers" trait eludes me, and I'd love to know if it's triggered by a gameplay feature I just don't use very often, or if I'm getting really unlucky. 
  • For feature ideas, I'd love me some more ways to trigger desperation and accidents in other sims - somebody mentioned a Voodoo Doll interaction for making sims desperate, which would be great fun; and I'm definitely seconding a chance for accidents on tickling and scare interactions, too. something that might also be cool is a "make water noises" mischief interaction or something like that that'd erode the bladder need faster
  • (I personally would also love some more squirminess but I know you said it interrupts gameplay too much for your taste, so... yknow, just putting that out there)
  • Also something that might be fun is a "holder" trait that makes the bladder need decay slower once it hits -25 or so, to get more of that sweet sweet desperation content. Dunno if that's technically possible though.
  • I'd also gladly volunteer to write you some pee scenarios if you'd like - dreams, work and school stuff, whatever. I'd just have to know what you need (approximate wordcounts / number of options if it's interactive) and how many scenarios, and I'd get it done. 
11 hours ago, Qwert777 said:

First of all, thank you so much for doing all of this; I've been dreaming of a mod just like this pretty much since I first sneakily deleted a household's toilet back in 2005 or so. 

A couple of comments and suggestions: 

• Could I get a hint about how to trigger the "used to diapers" trait? Doesn't need to be spelled out or anything, just a nudge in the right direction would be cool. I have two sims with bedwetting counts in the dozens, and yet no dice. I cheated the trait on one of them and progressed from there to the omorashi trait without problems, but the "used to diapers" trait eludes me, and I'd love to know if it's triggered by a gameplay feature I just don't use very often, or if I'm getting really unlucky. 
  • For feature ideas, I'd love me some more ways to trigger desperation and accidents in other sims - somebody mentioned a Voodoo Doll interaction for making sims desperate, which would be great fun; and I'm definitely seconding a chance for accidents on tickling and scare interactions, too. something that might also be cool is a "make water noises" mischief interaction or something like that that'd erode the bladder need faster
  • (I personally would also love some more squirminess but I know you said it interrupts gameplay too much for your taste, so... yknow, just putting that out there)
  • Also something that might be fun is a "holder" trait that makes the bladder need decay slower once it hits -25 or so, to get more of that sweet sweet desperation content. Dunno if that's technically possible though.
  • I'd also gladly volunteer to write you some pee scenarios if you'd like - dreams, work and school stuff, whatever. I'd just have to know what you need (approximate wordcounts / number of options if it's interactive) and how many scenarios, and I'd get it done. 

• Sims only realize they don't want to be undiapered when they are no longer protected by them after having them on for a while 🙂
  • I really should get working on that... I'm a bit uninspired at the moment, so I'm not really making progress in the mod right now.
  • Hmm... Since there seems to be audience for this I should try to figure out a way to add this.
  • I played around with something like this a while ago. Now I have a much better idea of how to implement it though, so I should play around with it once again.
  • I haven't implemented the school/work scenarios yet... So I don't know if I even can do it to begin with. But dream scenarios would be nice! The structure is as follows:
    • [Title]
    • [Scenario Description] I think my longest scenario description has 70 words.
    • [Choices] Between 1 and 4. You can omit any of them, but if you do you would have to omit it in all the following categories too. The order should be (1) Sim wakes up wanting to use the toilet, (2) Sim goes to the toilet in the dream, (3) Sim wets their pants in the dream and (4) Sim uses the diaper in the dream.
    • [Outcome title wakes up] Omit if you didn't make an option for it.
    • [Outcome text wakes up] Omit if you didn't make an option for it. My longest is around 266 words.
    • [Outcome title toilet] Omit if you didn't make an option for it.
    • [Outcome text toilet] Omit if you didn't make an option for it. My longest is around 266 words.
    • [Outcome title wet pants] Omit if you didn't make an option for it.
    • [Outcome text wet pants] Omit if you didn't make an option for it. My longest is around 266 words.
    • [Outcome title wet diapers] Omit if you didn't make an option for it.
    • [Outcome text diapers] Omit if you didn't make an option for it. My longest is around 266 words.
    • [Popup title wakes up] Sim's reaction to the dream.
    • [Popup text wakes up] Sim's reaction to the dream. Keep short.
    • [Popup title toilet] Sim's reaction to the dream.
    • [Popup text toilet] Sim's reaction to the dream. Keep short.
    • [Popup title wet pants] Sim's reaction to the dream.
    • [Popup text wet pants] Sim's reaction to the dream. Keep short.
    • [Popup title wet diapers] Sim's reaction to the dream.
    • [Popup text wet diapers] Sim's reaction to the dream. Keep short.

To add the sim's name to your scenario you can use "{0.SimFirstName}" (Like "Then {0.SimFirstName} wets their pants. {0.SimFirstName} is embarrassed"). Also, Sims 4 Studio really hates newlines... So I would appreciate it if you don't use any. Which makes the text much clunkier, but I can't really do anything about it.

3 hours ago, ulala said:
Since my English isn't the best, can you post a scenario from the ones you 
already have in the game?
Does the game scan certain things like age, gender, etc.?

maybe I can also post scenarios when I understand how it works.

I think it does, but the only things know how to get are the sim's first name, last name and full name. I remember when I first started writing the scenarios there was a reason why I could only add one kind of them at a time, but I don't see it now so I don't really know if you can.

Here's an scenario for normal sims (not used to diapers or omorashi):

-------------------------------- Start of scenario --------------------------------

-------------------------------- Description --------------------------------

[Title]

Far Away Toilet

[Text]

{0.SimFirstName} is sitting at the bottom of a colossal set of stairs with a full bladder. At the top they can see a gloriously ornamented toilet. What should {0.SimFirstName} do?

[Choice 1: Wake Up]

Look for another way

[Choice 2: Use Toilet In Dream]

Reach that toilet!

[Choice 3: Wet Pants In Dream]

Wait for something to happen

[Choice 4: Wet Diapers In Dream]

<None>

-------------------------------- Resolution Wake Up --------------------------------

[Title]

Door to another world

[Text]

The toilet is too far away. There is no way {0.SimFirstName} will reach it in time. But as they desperately look for another way, they notice a door behind them. {0.SimFirstName} opens the door and a bright, gentle light washes over them.

-------------------------------- Resolution Use Toilet In Dream --------------------------------

[Title]

The climb

[Text]

As {0.SimFirstName} steels their resolve, they start climbing the stair. The climb feels like it'll be eternal as each step brings pain to {0.SimFirstName}'s bladder. But just when {0.SimFirstName} is about to give up, they see the toilet standing right in front of them. In a haste, {0.SimFirstName} starts relieving their tired bladder on it. As {0.SimFirstName} exhales in relief, a kind warm light engulfs them while a warm feeling spreads through their waist area.

-------------------------------- Resolution Wet Pants In Dream --------------------------------

[Title]

Dazed

[Text]

{0.SimFirstName} sits at the bottom of the stairs waiting for anything to change. Soon, their mind is completely empty and they stop caring about anything happing around them. {0.SimFirstName} doesn't even notice the warmth spreading on their pants until it's too late and now it's their bladder that feels completely empty. Their face grows red as the world around them slowly vanishes.

-------------------------------- Resolution Wet Diapers In Dream --------------------------------

[Title]

<None>

[Text]

<None>

-------------------------------- Notification Wake Up --------------------------------

[Title]

Escaped

[Text]

Eh? Why am I in my bed? Ow... I've gotta pee real bad!

-------------------------------- Notification Use Toilet In Dream --------------------------------

[Title]

Momentary relief

[Text]

Ahh... Eh? Am I... In my bed? Oh...

-------------------------------- Notification Wet Pants In Dream --------------------------------

[Title]

Still Wet

[Text]

I was hoping it was just the dream... No such luck I guess.

-------------------------------- Notification Wet Diapers In Dream --------------------------------

[Title]

<None>

[Text]

<None>

-------------------------------- End of scenario --------------------------------

I should point out, the formatting I added right now is just to make it easier to read. In the end, all that matters is the raw texts because what will be added to the mod will look like the following picture.

image.thumb.png.a3598323f9e10881ba6298b54c66cffc.png

Edited by 2008knight
Messed up something in a weird way (see edit history)