Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sims 4 mod

49 minutes ago, Glocky said:

no problem im happy to see people like you ^^ and i dont want to try on a omorashi sims because i dont want my sims take pleasure (im a sadistic woman haha ^^)

why not create another mod after a break a break ?? or why not make a tutorial in a post for create mod like this ?? if you make that you can count on me for create a wetwork mod 😉

Hmmm... I don't think I can create a better tutorial than just reading through the documentation on this mod... If someone needs guidance creating a mod I can try to explain how I implemented certain features though 😃

And I don't think I'll create a new mod... I've already added basically everything to this mod.

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

ok guy now i want a guid for create a mod like that in sims 4 ❤️❤️❤️ 

4 hours ago, 2008knight said:

Hmmm... I don't think I can create a better tutorial than just reading through the documentation on this mod... If someone needs guidance creating a mod I can try to explain how I implemented certain features though 😃

And I don't think I'll create a new mod... I've already added basically everything to this mod.

3 hours ago, Glocky said:

ok guy now i want a guid for create a mod like that in sims 4 ❤️❤️❤️ 

The lack of proper documentation makes it extremely hard to do some stuff unless you know how to do them already.

But if you really want to get into Sims 4 modding I suggest you start by getting Mod Constructor V4 (https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/181782526135/the-sims-4-mod-constructor-v4), Sims 4 Studio (https://sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-windows-wishes-open) and look up how to set up a python environment for Sims 4 (https://sims4studio.com/thread/15145/started-python-scripting).

A fairly simple project would be adding that pill you mentioned to my mod. The way I'd implement it would be creating an interaction, 2 loots and a buff on mod constructor where the interaction triggers a loot to add the buff and the other loot removes the buff, but we don't add it to the interaction. Then look up in my code where I check for "wetting at work" and create a bypass so that if the buff is present we guarantee the sim to wet themselves and we remove the buff using the loot we didn't use before. Then we add the interaction to the injector.

Of course, I skipped a lot of details. If you want a more in depth description of each step let me know so that I can guide you step by step

Edited by 2008knight
Typo, like always (see edit history)
21 minutes ago, Glocky said:

oh thanks is for that ^^

PS: not spoil too much but if me or i have see fear wetting in your mod ?? im really suprise i discover again some detail like this in your mod ^^

Spoiler

Sims quadruple their bed wetting chances on stormy weather 😃

Edited by 2008knight (see edit history)

I know how, I only edited the string that was reserved for the German translation to make the original file not too difficult to display correctly only the text path for the game on the German translation

But I will check the translation again, because I have not tried the mod but only translated it directly, there is a grammatical error in it.
In the version it says "Trage Windel" (Wear Diaper) but it should mean "Windel anziehen"

@2008knight

1 hour ago, Xeepoc said:

I know how, I only edited the string that was reserved for the German translation to make the original file not too difficult to display correctly only the text path for the game on the German translation

But I will check the translation again, because I have not tried the mod but only translated it directly, there is a grammatical error in it.
In the version it says "Trage Windel" (Wear Diaper) but it should mean "Windel anziehen"

@2008knight

I will post the updated version with the correction later, because I have a small change to the mod in mind 😃

5 hours ago, RandomWetName said:

@2008knight Is it possible to add events for Sims at school in which they can have bladder failure? You mentioned younger sims have a higher chance of wetting the bed. Perhaps based on whether sims are in elementary, high school or college there is a chance for an event to pop up.

It should be possible, but coming up with event ideas is hard xD

On 3/18/2022 at 5:10 PM, Foxario said:

If it wouldn't be too hard, could add a feature where when you Scare another sim, there's a chance that they will pee themselves based on their bladder need? I love the mod!

Sorry, I hadn't seen this comment. Is there an interaction where sims scare each other? If you tell me the name I can try to implement this.

1 hour ago, 2008knight said:

Sorry, I hadn't seen this comment. Is there an interaction where sims scare each other? If you tell me the name I can try to implement this.

There should be a scare interaction under mischief social interactions

The Sims 4 Mischief Skill including Voodoo and Pranks

1 hour ago, 2008knight said:

It should be possible, but coming up with event ideas is hard xD

Happy to help coming up with event ideas if you like 🙂 

New update!

Not many additions. Omorashi sims now don't drop their hygiene to -100 when wetting themselves, the bar just drops 25%.

Also, fixed the issue I was notified of on the German translation. Once again, many thanks to Xeepoc!

Dango_Bedwetting.zip Dango_Bedwetting_Debug.zip

1 minute ago, RandomWetName said:

There should be a scare interaction under mischief social interactions

The Sims 4 Mischief Skill including Voodoo and Pranks

Happy to help coming up with event ideas if you like 🙂 

Sure, if anyone has an event idea they are more than welcome to share them! Actually, I have been thinking of a custom event feature so people can add their own dreams... But I'm still trying to figure out how to properly implement it.

I'll take a look at the scare interaction for the next update.

In the Sims 1 if a sim's playful meter was set high during the creation step, and then if their bladder meter is low, get another sim to "tickle extreme" the low bladder sim and the low bladder sim will have an accident.

In the sim 2 there was an unused animation that activates if you cheat the game. If you use move objects on cheat and trap a low bladder sim on the couch with the coffee table, then it will trigger a sit-down bladder failure animation. It was my favorite because it had very detailed facial expression when they lose control 

Also, Sims 2 (I never saw it personally) But if a ghost scares a low bladder sim they would have an accident. 

Edited by Fryek (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Fryek said:

In the Sims 1 if a sim's playful meter was set high during the creation step, and then if their bladder meter is low, get another sim to "tickle extreme" the low bladder sim and the low bladder sim will have an accident.

Also in the sim 2 there was an unused animation that activates if you cheat the game. If you use move objects on cheat and trap a low bladder sim on the couch on the coffee table, then it will trigger a sit-down bladder failure animation. It was my favorite because it had very detailed facial expression when they lose control 

Also, Sims 2 (I never saw it personally) But if a ghost scares a low bladder sim they would have an accident. 

Maybe I could add accidents during tickling... But I cannot add an accident when sitting down feature because that would involve me creating an animation for it.

I need somewhere to keep track of all the ideas, because I forget about them the next morning...

11 minutes ago, 2008knight said:

Sure, if anyone has an event idea they are more than welcome to share them!

Maybe a dream about being on a beach and a big wave is coming up. You can choose to embrace the wave, run away from it or jump out of your beach lounger and your choice depends the outcome of the dream.

As for ideas for an event at school. The most classic scenario might be the strict teacher that doesn't let you use the bathroom and you have to choose to try and focus on holding it (Sim returns home 3PM with very full bladder), ignore the urge (bladder failure) or run out of class to the bathroom (small performance loss and angry moodlet from being scolded by the teacher). 

Another idea I had is the voodoo doll gives the option for mischievous Sims to soak the other Sim giving them a dazed moodlet. If possible it might be fun that the soak option adds to their bladder need. :3

Hope you like and can remember all these ideas, lol xD