Sign In

Sims 4 mod

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago I found a bed wetting mod. I wasn't perfectly happy with the way the mod worked, so I decided to change some features to make it work more the way I wanted. I've continued to make grad

I finally have the update! I'm sorry it took this long, this should have been done like 2 days ago. I was busy with a couple of stuff and creating dream sequences sucked my creativeness dry. Spea

I've been working on a companion mod to Dango's mod with a LOT of help from Dango, who it turns out is one of the most helpful people I've ever encountered anywhere. I've also been doing some English

Posted Images

I'll have to try this out!

I have the idea of making an incontinence mod and not just never going to the bathroom like the omorashi mod I have which is fun and all but I would rather there be a chance of standing there and all of a sudden just your bladder gives up for no good reason. So I kind of want to try that but I definitely want to try this one too!

12 hours ago, UnknownMalice said:

I have the idea of making an incontinence mod and not just never going to the bathroom like the omorashi mod I have which is fun and all but I would rather there be a chance of standing there and all of a sudden just your bladder gives up for no good reason. So I kind of want to try that but I definitely want to try this one too!

This shouldn't be too hard to implement... I could add it to this mod somewhat easily.

I don't want to make it the same as any of the features I already have, so I would need to figure out a way to make sims become incontinent and whether or not to make custom messages for the accidents or reuse the already existing interactions 😃

6 hours ago, Thomas2020 said:

This mod looks amazing! I'm redownloading the sims 4 just to play this mod.

I really hope you like it! Constructive criticism is also encouraged =P

15 hours ago, UnknownMalice said:

I'm sorry for the quote, but I don't know any way to mention someone and I assume you would want to be notified of this.

I have added a Incontinence to the mod!

It would probably require further testing, but this is how it works:

When an incontinent sim's bladder goes below certain thresholds (-25, -50 and -75), there is a chance (20%, 40% and 60% respectively) their bladder goes down to 0 instantly, causing them to effectively wet themselves.

For a sim to become incontinent, all they have to do is walk up to a mirror and Hypnotize themselves. They can stop being incontinent by doing the same thing, but stopping incontinence is not a guaranteed process. It can fail.

I am not sure how this interacts with other systems in the game because I didn't really have a chance to do too much testing and there are better ways to implement it, but I decided to keep it on the simpler side. If there are any issues I'll go back and remake it properly!

Dango_Bedwetting.zip

Edited by 2008knight
Forgot to mention how to make a sim incontinent (see edit history)

Also, I decided to leave the debugging mode off in case it bothers people, but I added a lot of debug logs which I love reading afterwards, so I decided to upload a version with the debug logs activated for anyone who wants to see the data too!

The data is written into a file called "Bedwetting.log" in the mod folder. It's just a simple text file with a log extension.

Have fun! 😃

Dango_Bedwetting.ts4script

This is awesome! I did get to test the original bedwetting mod and I had a team randomly wet the bed multiple times, probably cuz I never actually potty trained her cuz toddlers are kind of cute but also kind of annoying and a lot of work. So I just sort of aged her up real quick. So she wants the bed all the time lol now I want to try the incontinence part of this! 

I do like the little messages that say "you better go to the bathroom before you go to sleep or you might wet the bed" or something along those lines! And what's fun is that the omorashi mod and the bed wetting mod actually interact so that even when they wet the bed they still get a buff from wetting themselves!

33 minutes ago, UnknownMalice said:

This is awesome! I did get to test the original bedwetting mod and I had a team randomly wet the bed multiple times, probably cuz I never actually potty trained her cuz toddlers are kind of cute but also kind of annoying and a lot of work. So I just sort of aged her up real quick. So she wants the bed all the time lol now I want to try the incontinence part of this! 

I do like the little messages that say "you better go to the bathroom before you go to sleep or you might wet the bed" or something along those lines! And what's fun is that the omorashi mod and the bed wetting mod actually interact so that even when they wet the bed they still get a buff from wetting themselves!

Can you show me this Omorashi mod please? If I had to guess I'd say both mods would have more conflicts than anything else XD

The bed wetting buff should be entirely from my own mod, if I'm not getting something very wrong.

And about that message little message "You better use the bathroom before going to sleep.", unfortunately that is almost the only thing about this mod I cannot take the credit for, since it was there on the original mod 😃

Oh, and about the sims wetting the bed instantly, if the toddlers age up without my mod installed they should be using the normal bed wetting calculations formula.

So I can't find the Holder Trait mod that I downloaded. It feels like it was a ghost O.o But the buff I'm talking about is when wetting their pants, not about bed wetting, which means they're doubly happy about it. I wish I could find it. I struggled to even find it in my mod folder, but I finally found it. Its just call the holder trait. It pretty much makes it so they won't autonomously go to the toilet and then they wet if you don't tell them to go pee. I also have another mod that allows them to empty their bladder when they shower. I just can't find the holder trait online 😧 I think as long as they aren't on the toilet or in the shower, they get a happiness buff for wetting... unless i use wicked whims to make them pee wherever i want.

And about the teen who seems to wet the bed... I guess her RNG is just bad for her... or good.  Though she's not a holder, but we'll see. 

Oh! It looks like the mod is no longer online as apparently I had linked this in a different thread here!

Just now, 2008knight said:

I see... I have a feeling the Holder trait could have some conflicts, but they should be minor 😃

Just out of curiosity, the bed wetting buff is an embarrassed buff, right?

Anyway, sounds like you have a fun mod set! 😃

There might be but it hasn't caused any issues in my game. so yay! I don't remember, but I'll let you know when I get a chance to see it. 

I have definitely cultivated quite the mod set lol I can't wait to try your updated one!

Guest Thomas2020
20 hours ago, 2008knight said:

This shouldn't be too hard to implement... I could add it to this mod somewhat easily.

I don't want to make it the same as any of the features I already have, so I would need to figure out a way to make sims become incontinent and whether or not to make custom messages for the accidents or reuse the already existing interactions 😃

I really hope you like it! Constructive criticism is also encouraged =P

I'm having some issues installing the custom content. I unzipped the file and put the 2 files inside the mods folder and enabled the type of file inside the game and yet my sims 4 is not recognizing it. I press "show custom content" and it comes up with nothing at all. 

7 hours ago, Thomas2020 said:

I'm having some issues installing the custom content. I unzipped the file and put the 2 files inside the mods folder and enabled the type of file inside the game and yet my sims 4 is not recognizing it. I press "show custom content" and it comes up with nothing at all. 

That is an interesting issue... Does it happen with this mod only?

5 hours ago, SadisticSwitch said:

I don't even have the sims but maybe you can even add a conversation topic "make fun of X for wetting" which is fun for the one doing it and slightly increases (decreases bar) of the bladder of the one being told because it lowers their belief they will stay dry 😄 . I would love to see a video of someone using the mod 

I think I can do this... I will try to see what I can do later today 😃

9 hours ago, SadisticSwitch said:

I don't even have the sims but maybe you can even add a conversation topic "make fun of X for wetting" which is fun for the one doing it and slightly increases (decreases bar) of the bladder of the one being told because it lowers their belief they will stay dry 😄 . I would love to see a video of someone using the mod 

Feature has been added! I also fixed an issue with the "Safe Sleep" feature. Apparently I broke it a while ago while without even noticing.

Undiapered sims can now make fun of diapered sims (mean interaction), which gives them a happy buff and the mocked sim an embarrassed buff, as well as a massive bladder decay modifier. I'm sorry if this isn't what you expected, but it felt like a good way to do this.

If you really want it I can make another interaction for making fun of sims with no bladder control later 😃

Also, if the buff timers or the decay modifier feel off to you please let me know and I'll adjust it!

Dango_Bedwetting.zip Dango_Bedwetting_Debug.zip

Edited by 2008knight
Quotted the wrong comment. Sorry! (see edit history)

First of all I apologize for the constant updates. I'm too sloppy some times.

The mocking feature had an issue where the targeted sim can get a buff corresponding to the interaction I used as a base to make my interaction. I just removed it.

Also, I just now finished fixing all the issues with the "Safe Sleep" feature. When I first uploaded the mod the feature was totally broken (The buff lasted 5 sim minutes). Recently I realized it completely breaks the bed wetting system for the targeted sim. Originally, the idea of "Safe Sleep" was that the protected sim would not wet the bed and receive increased chances of lowering their bed wetting counter, reducing the chances that they would wet the bed afterwards, but instead it was completely disabling it, bypassing the improvement feature.

Also, the text in anything other than english was broken for the new interaction. I just fixed it as well.

Finally, so this upload isn't just small fixes I decided to add two traits (Can be added from "Create A Sim") which increase skill gain and lower social decay and hygiene decay in exchange for higher Bladder decay!

Dango Master drastically increases the rewards and the bladder decay, while Dango Wager is a more balanced exchange.

Dango_Bedwetting.zip Dango_Bedwetting_Debug.zip

21 minutes ago, SadisticSwitch said:

It's a process and a cool way to create digital omo content, so it is totally clear it will go through a lot of versions and I think everyone appreciates the progess. Do you  already have an altered clothing mask for after they lose control? I can imagine that might be hard, but could remain so until hygenie goes back above a certain threshold. 

The original bot had a feature like that... But I don't think I can copy it to my current mod because of how the mechanisms work now. I'm sorry 🙁

Also, I would record videos of the mod like you mentioned, but it was hard enough to get myself to upload this mod to begin with. I don't think I'd be capable of uploading videos of it. Again, I'm sorry 🙁

5 minutes ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

I got the mod active and even used the commands on the active sims but they still get out of the bed at the bladder failure, do i need to create a new game for the mod to take effect?

Unless you are running another mod which is directly interfering with mine, this is completely expected behavior. Sims wake up after wetting the bed unless they are wearing a diaper 😃

However, if you're talking about them waking up when their bladder hits 0, then it's just that the sim didn't happen to wet the bed. The system is completely random and it checks every sleeping sim at intervals of around 60 sim minutes starting at the moment they go to sleep to see if the sim wets the bed.

You can increase the chances of the sim wetting the bed by increasing the bed wetting counter, making them use the boosted formula or simply by making them sleep for as long as possible, so that they have more chances to wet the bed 😃

If you want to see what chances the sim escaped, you can also download the debug version and see what were the chances of the sim wetting the bed at each check, and in case the system is broken, report it so I can take a look 😃

1 hour ago, 2008knight said:

Unless you are running another mod which is directly interfering with mine, this is completely expected behavior. Sims wake up after wetting the bed unless they are wearing a diaper 😃

However, if you're talking about them waking up when their bladder hits 0, then it's just that the sim didn't happen to wet the bed. The system is completely random and it checks every sleeping sim at intervals of around 60 sim minutes starting at the moment they go to sleep to see if the sim wets the bed.

You can increase the chances of the sim wetting the bed by increasing the bed wetting counter, making them use the boosted formula or simply by making them sleep for as long as possible, so that they have more chances to wet the bed 😃

If you want to see what chances the sim escaped, you can also download the debug version and see what were the chances of the sim wetting the bed at each check, and in case the system is broken, report it so I can take a look 😃

Oh, got it!! I'll take a look at the debug version then to play around with it :3 Thanks!