Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Had an accident on my roadtrip 🥺 CW: 😺

• The title was changed to Had an accident on my roadtrip 🥺 CW: 😺

Wow this is a really special one, love the trail you leave as you walk calmly into shot with piss pouring out of you! Almost like Hansel and Greta leaving a trail to find their way home! That is a no site pee as well with the size of the puddle after the trail and how long you were going for, if you planned a walk while going you could maybe write your name or draw a picture with your pee lol might be tough stopping and restarting after each letter though so have to be joined up pisswriting 😂🤣

12 hours ago, I like it wet said:

So close to seeing the inevitable conclusion in that last video. Such a tease but I enjoy it so it’s ok lol.

As long as it's ok with YOU 😝🤭

11 hours ago, durianfury said:

Oh my, this is so sexy! You, walking around pissing yourself as cars go by! And the sexual release at the end, love seeing you play with yourself! So damn hot. 

I am SO horned up. I played with my self again and again. I woke up in the middle of the night with my hand in my panties

8 hours ago, leepee43 said:

Not only were cars coming close by as you flooded the lot, but I heard the siren off in the distance.  I would have said, "dang, they are coming to take me away!"

Another great wetting.  Thanks for making my Sunday night A LOT better.

You know.. I didn't even hear that. I really do just go into some sort of fog. For that car that slowly drove behind me at the end I was aware of 🥺

5 hours ago, New_Macca said:

Wow this is a really special one, love the trail you leave as you walk calmly into shot with piss pouring out of you! Almost like Hansel and Greta leaving a trail to find their way home! That is a no site pee as well with the size of the puddle after the trail and how long you were going for, if you planned a walk while going you could maybe write your name or draw a picture with your pee lol might be tough stopping and restarting after each letter though so have to be joined up pisswriting 😂🤣

It just kept spilling out of me. I would think I'm done then nope, here comes another river 

4 hours ago, Melon91 said:

That's really hot. Are there any videos where you umm.. finish? 

Hmmmmm

3 hours ago, Wallywick said:

Daaaaamn! You are amazing. 😍 wish I was your hotel neighbor when you got in that tub. I’d love to see that sometimes. 

Gonna need a mop

• 1 month later...