Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's your most public accident?

Hey everyone from what you can see on the title I am asking everyone what is your most public wetting. Since I am asking I guess that I should probably go first.

I have wet in public multiple times but I get anxious so I always do it in a place where the chance of getting caught is minimal or almost impossible. My first ever caught moment and my most public moment happened a couple weeks ago. I had planned to get caught for the first time ever. So naturally I drank as much lemonade as I could and jumped a couple towns over looking for the perfect place. My perfect place is a locked or closed for maintenance bathroom in a gas station. So to continue to the story I jump on the freeway and head over 6 towns or about 30 minutes away. Being anxious and looking for the perfect gas station I probably drive around for an hour going in and out of gas stations. I would try to look as desperate as possible when entering the gas station so if the bathroom was off limits I could go for it. I probably did this at 20 gas stations where I run in looking desperate and I go into the bathroom look in the mirror for a minute and walk back out. Eventually I found this small gas station and I ran in and the bathroom door was locked for maintenance. Now at this point the lemonade had kicked in and I was really desperate. I speed walk over to the clerk and ask if he has another bathroom he says no but that the bathroom should be okay now. I walk into the bathroom and I let the floodgates open. The feeling was amazing. Not wanting to leave a mess I grab some paper towels and clean the floor. now for the scary part. I walked out of the bathroom to find that the gas station has now filled up and at least 6 people were waiting in line and walking around. As I was walking out my eyes met with someone in the line. They quickly looked down and did an audible giggle. This drew the attention of everyone's and I was now being stared down by an entire line of people. Some laughing others embarrassed for me. I knew that I had gone to far so I quietly walked out and drove away as fast as I could. The moment yet terrifying was exhilarating.

So what are your stories about your most public wettings?

Guest Jasminexo

Wasn’t super public, but once I was super desperate whilst horse riding, and I let out a few spurts whilst riding this horse, and it left a few big stains on my beige jodhpurs, covered the back and insides of my thighs, my bum and a small portion on the front of my crotch, I got off when I finished my ride, I didn’t need to pee too badly anymore cause I let out a few spurts, so I headed straight into town to do some shopping, I put a large coat on to cover my stains and bent over a few times to look at and pick up items, so a few people probably saw then, and then when I got back to my car, I was packing my stuff in my car when I realised I needed to wee again, so I just separated my legs and let loose, it filled my boots up and the staining was a lot worse now, and the coat wasn’t able to cover most of it up anymore, I walked my trolly back to the shelter, got a few looks from people and I walked back to my car, took the coat off, put it on the seat, got in and drove off.

2 hours ago, Jasminexo said:

Wasn’t super public, but once I was super desperate whilst horse riding, and I let out a few spurts whilst riding this horse, and it left a few big stains on my beige jodhpurs, covered the back and insides of my thighs, my bum and a small portion on the front of my crotch, I got off when I finished my ride, I didn’t need to pee too badly anymore cause I let out a few spurts, so I headed straight into town to do some shopping, I put a large coat on to cover my stains and bent over a few times to look at and pick up items, so a few people probably saw then, and then when I got back to my car, I was packing my stuff in my car when I realised I needed to wee again, so I just separated my legs and let loose, it filled my boots up and the staining was a lot worse now, and the coat wasn’t able to cover most of it up anymore, I walked my trolly back to the shelter, got a few looks from people and I walked back to my car, took the coat off, put it on the seat, got in and drove off.

That's amazing, what a fun story! I hope you enjoyed walking around with a wet bum and thighs, the big wee at the end would have felt great!

Guest Jasminexo
1 hour ago, talks2much said:

That's amazing, what a fun story! I hope you enjoyed walking around with a wet bum and thighs, the big wee at the end would have felt great!

I definitely enjoyed it, I felt super naughty walking around soaked in my wee, I deliberately bent over a lot and took my time to make it so someone was bound to see, during the time I was shopping I did start to feel a bit more desperate, so when I got to my car and let lose it felt really nice, the warmth felt lovely, and I felt so naughty about it, I opened my coat when I took my trolly back so it was more obvious, then I made sure to bend over a lot and take my time when putting my coat on the seat, felt like a fair few eyes were on me, I felt super naughty about it and enjoyed it a lot.

2 hours ago, Jasminexo said:

I definitely enjoyed it, I felt super naughty walking around soaked in my wee, I deliberately bent over a lot and took my time to make it so someone was bound to see, during the time I was shopping I did start to feel a bit more desperate, so when I got to my car and let lose it felt really nice, the warmth felt lovely, and I felt so naughty about it, I opened my coat when I took my trolly back so it was more obvious, then I made sure to bend over a lot and take my time when putting my coat on the seat, felt like a fair few eyes were on me, I felt super naughty about it and enjoyed it a lot.

Wow that is super naughty, you sound like you have quite the exhibitionists streak in you! 

Ok so my last true public accident was 18 after school practice. I drank a lot of water during practice but sweat a lot of it out. Of course, after you're done with practice you still drink, but since you're not sweating, it goes to your bladder (duh). So the entire bus ride was me grabbing myself in the back seat squirming on the bus. Nobody noticed since it was dark, sparsely populated on the bus, and people left each other alone. I started spurting a stop before mine but was able to get it under control. When I got off at my stop I spurted again, stopped it, but as the bus took off and I was walking down my own street I couldn't stop it no matter what and if can flooding my gym shorts. There were people around outside but it was dark, and probably wasn't paying any attention to me.

Two accidents come to mind: the Christmas party and the parking garage.

The first one was definitely an all-out uncontrollable accident. Went to the Christmas party for work and was kind of drinking all night not too much though but enough. And because I was in public I didn't want to use the bathroom so I was just going to wait till I got home. I didn't feel any urge to pee until I got out of my car at my apartment, and I knew I wasn't going to make it at that point because it hit so hard and so fast. And no more than 20 steps from my upstairs, I lose it in my dark blue jeans under the spotlight. Streaming down my jeans in my shoes onto the ground and somehow no one was out there at that time. By the time I hit the stairs I was raining if someone were below it. I made it to my apartment made it in, and push the rest out into my pants on the linoleum at the door cuz otherwise the whole apartment was covered in carpet. And that was pretty nice.

The parking garage, was another time that I probably could have made a better decision but again it was a public bathroom but even at work I'm not comfortable going up three floors just to find the bathroom that I'm aware of so I just decided to leave. Our D&D session just got out so we were heading out, and I had parked on the third floor. I took the elevator with a buddy but after we got off the elevator, and as I got closer to my car I sneezed and half lost it down my leg while my friend had just taken a left turn away from me. So I got in my car drove up to the fifth floor of the parking garage parked my car in the place that would hide me from the camera that was up there, and popped a squat. Still one of my favorite public pees and accidents! I will say that I have some serious fun for the rest of the evening because it was so exhilarating.

I have a story just like yours except it was Walgreens instead of a gas station. I did exactly the same thing I got desperate and drove a good ways away from where I live I even went into a couple stores and chickened out. Finally I find the one and this HAD to be it because I was bursting. First off I pull into the parking lot of Walgreens and I guess the pressure from my body bending as I got out of the car was too much because I let out a long spurt which created a visible wet patch (I was in jeans). I entered the store and went to the back where the bathroom was and I it didn’t have a sign it just had a keypad. So I rush to the front to find an employee but I am getting involuntary muscle spasms in my bladder and I can feel that I am right on the edge of just completely loosing control. I find a worker at the front counter and I say “can you open the bathroom, I am literally peeing my pants”. He hops over the counter and we walk back to the bathroom and I a mixture of pure daringness and the fact that my bladder was hurting I just let go. On our journey to the bathroom I could feel the warmth spread and trickle down my legs. We get to the bathroom and now my pants are pretty much peed. They are wet down to my shins! And the worker opens the door and turns around and I just say “I am not making it”, he goes “your, good” basically just acknowledging what I said. I enter the bathroom still wetting my pants. I get to the urinal and finish my business. But it’s wayyyyy to late as I am using the urinal I can see the residual pee trickling over my ankles creating a small puddle. So my pants are fully peed. I take some paper towels and and “clean” this already disgusting public bathroom. And I exit. The worker is in a little breakroom just diagonally across from the bathroom. This next part I have no idea what came over me still and this happens like 6 months ago, I turn to the young worker about my age like early 20s and I go “we tried” and I look at my wet pants and he bursts into laughter so I start laughing. Just two bros laughing about one bro who peed his pants lol!!  and then I just say “have a great weekend” and he says “you too” and I just exit the store 

If you don’t believe this story really happened I can’t blame you because even I can’t believe it happened 😂😂 BY FAR the most daring accident/wetting I have even had happen 

Edited by Jonnaywets (see edit history)

I honestly think I'm so pee shy that I can't wet myself in public even if my body seriously needs for that to happen. I'm more likely to just hurt myself from holding too much than I am to do that. 

Only time I ever peed myself in public was during my first few weeks of Kindergarten, and I don't really count that, honestly. 

I have definitely been visibly desperate in public a lot of times however, which can get embarrassing. If I'm stuck somewhere that I can't go and I really have to, I try my best not to be obvious about it, but once it's bad enough then I really can't hold still. Then I start thinking about how people can probably tell I'm bursting and are wondering why I just don't go. Sometimes I even convince myself that they're somehow able to figure out that my bladder has stage-fright, even though I know how unlikely that is. 

My partner was once at a big festival in his home country. He took too long to start looking for a restroom, so when he found one he was already bursting and the line was massive. He waited as long as he could, but then started to wet himself and had to go water a tree instead. (He definitely wasn't the only person there to pee outdoors, either.) So, he didn't have a total accident, but he says his pants were clearly damp after that. 

On 3/6/2022 at 6:26 AM, Jonnaywets said:

I have a story just like yours except it was Walgreens instead of a gas station. I did exactly the same thing I got desperate and drove a good ways away from where I live I even went into a couple stores and chickened out. Finally I find the one and this HAD to be it because I was bursting. First off I pull into the parking lot of Walgreens and I guess the pressure from my body bending as I got out of the car was too much because I let out a long spurt which created a visible wet patch (I was in jeans). I entered the store and went to the back where the bathroom was and I it didn’t have a sign it just had a keypad. So I rush to the front to find an employee but I am getting involuntary muscle spasms in my bladder and I can feel that I am right on the edge of just completely loosing control. I find a worker at the front counter and I say “can you open the bathroom, I am literally peeing my pants”. He hops over the counter and we walk back to the bathroom and I a mixture of pure daringness and the fact that my bladder was hurting I just let go. On our journey to the bathroom I could feel the warmth spread and trickle down my legs. We get to the bathroom and now my pants are pretty much peed. They are wet down to my shins! And the worker opens the door and turns around and I just say “I am not making it”, he goes “your, good” basically just acknowledging what I said. I enter the bathroom still wetting my pants. I get to the urinal and finish my business. But it’s wayyyyy to late as I am using the urinal I can see the residual pee trickling over my ankles creating a small puddle. So my pants are fully peed. I take some paper towels and and “clean” this already disgusting public bathroom. And I exit. The worker is in a little breakroom just diagonally across from the bathroom. This next part I have no idea what came over me still and this happens like 6 months ago, I turn to the young worker about my age like early 20s and I go “we tried” and I look at my wet pants and he bursts into laughter so I start laughing. Just two bros laughing about one bro who peed his pants lol!!  and then I just say “have a great weekend” and he says “you too” and I just exit the store 

If you don’t believe this story really happened I can’t blame you because even I can’t believe it happened 😂😂 BY FAR the most daring accident/wetting I have even had happen 

I believe it.  I too have peed my pants in a Walgreens.  For me, I went to the Walgreens really desperate and went immediately to the adult diaper aisle.  I was losing control as I found the diapers and was pretty wet.  I went to the cashier and paid for the diapers and then asked her where the restroom was.  She told me it was in the back, but she would have to call someone to open it.  I headed to the back and as I got there a lady said “are you the one that needs the restroom?” And just as she said that she noticed my pants and said “oh, I guess you did!!!”  She let me in and I put one of the diapers on under my wet pants emptied what was left in my bladder in my diaper and then quickly left the store. 

On 3/6/2022 at 1:50 PM, Goldenretriver said:

When I was trick a treating when I was around 13.  

Just reminded me, I had one like that while trick-or-treating too.

Perhaps even more "public" but oddly with less impact, one time when I was I think 19 at an Air show. A jillion people all around but fortunately everyone was wrapped up in the show and my small bladder and black jeans making for a not-very-noticeable wet spot.

21 hours ago, DiaperedGuy said:

I believe it.  I too have peed my pants in a Walgreens.  For me, I went to the Walgreens really desperate and went immediately to the adult diaper aisle.  I was losing control as I found the diapers and was pretty wet.  I went to the cashier and paid for the diapers and then asked her where the restroom was.  She told me it was in the back, but she would have to call someone to open it.  I headed to the back and as I got there a lady said “are you the one that needs the restroom?” And just as she said that she noticed my pants and said “oh, I guess you did!!!”  She let me in and I put one of the diapers on under my wet pants emptied what was left in my bladder in my diaper and then quickly left the store. 

That’s the best reaction!!!

• 2 weeks later...