Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fun experiments to do while wearing?

I have been craving some excitement while wearing and I would like to see some of your ideas. I am open to all suggestions. I am willing to wear in public, wetting/messing in public but I am looking for really interesting, exciting, and or embarrassing things that I can do. I would love to hear some suggestions and ideas from everyone. So what are some or your guys experiences that you loved that I should try or things that you've never done but think they are worth a shot? Padded or not.

Firstly, please don't do anything in public that involves strangers who have not agreed to participate. 

Some of the things I like to do:

- drink a lot of water and go for a long walk, padded, and see how far you can go before you wet yourself.

- take a diapered road trip. stay very hydrated and don't make any stops.

- go to a movie or a restaurant and casually soak your diaper while you are there. Please do not get the seat wet  so someone else has to deal with it. 

The diapered road trip is a personal favorite of mine. I've had some good personal embarrassment situations that have come from that. Having to carry my bag into the bathroom with me from my car. Or having to take a bag with me to the bathroom on a train. I know that most folks are not concerned, but there has to be a couple who spot my bag and ask themselves what I'm up to... 
Another "challenge" I have thought about is using public transit (Bus or subway or the like) and attend something. Go to the movies or a shopping mall or something. I think the added lack of control of not having a car is a little bit of multiplier for embarrassment. For me, this will look like going to a new museum and looking around for a bit then, getting a late lunch (maybe a change) and then riding to a movie theater. After the movie, getting dinner and drinks. I want to have a fun day out and about in diapers. 🙂
One that we can do a little more safely as covid numbers decline is the good old fashion, go to a bar diapered and strike up a conversation with strangers. My partner and I used to do this a lot in our younger years... One or both of us gets diapered, we walk to neighborhood bar, talk with the folks at the bar and try not to leak.  

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Terrafora said:

I've always wanted to go on a date with someone who knows I'm diapered. Go to a nice restaurant all dressed up and while you're eating your meals then have the biggest accidents with all these people around but the only person who knows is my date.

Wow now this a suggestion that I like, would be an amazing situation & could amp it up with both wearing too…

1 hour ago, Bull said:

Wow now this a suggestion that I like, would be an amazing situation & could amp it up with both wearing too…

Generally anything that is like, let’s go out into an environment that is full of other people and watch while I secretly degrade myself in front of you and everyone else is pretty cute, just as long as no one else finds out.

Doing it in a cinema also seems really fun but the only thing that kills the idea is the possible smell because you don’t want to ruin anyone else’s good time.

5 minutes ago, Terrafora said:

Generally anything that is like, let’s go out into an environment that is full of other people and watch while I secretly degrade myself in front of you and everyone else is pretty cute, just as long as no one else finds out.

Doing it in a cinema also seems really fun but the only thing that kills the idea is the possible smell because you don’t want to ruin anyone else’s good time.

Yeah I totally agree.… sooo many ideas can spin off this one too.…

Yeah maybe cinema, could pick a really bad movie so there’s bearly any people 🤔🤪

On 4/1/2022 at 9:15 AM, Terrafora said:

If you’re kinda into number 2s you could chop up a banana or two and insert them into… y’know… so you can simulate messes though make sure you don’t have to go prior otherwise you’ll actually have a bit of an accident.

Marshmallows work well either with bananas or instead of them.  Take an enema with them so you're full but not so much that you can't comfortably control it, add nappy and plastic pants and go out shopping or something outdoors.  Something like an hour later when the marshmallows have gone to work you'll have the choice of fighting the increasing need until it becomes intolerable or finds its own way out, or letting go and having to finish what you went out for and get home in a messy nappy.