Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I am not sure of anyone has ever experienced this or seen someone do this. One time last year I was so desperate for the bathroom I couldn't hold it. I went into another gender bathroom. I drank some coffee during my breakfast and later one went out with my mom to the grocery store. By the time we left I did feel the urge to urinate. It wasn't as bad at first. But after waiting in the car I was desperate and no matter how much I tried to hold it the urge kept coming back. It was getting stronger and I just couldn't shake it off. Eventually I went inside and went straight for the men's bathroom. It was occupied and I couldn't wait. I still can't believe what I did and I knew it was wrong but I was bursting big time. I went into the ladies bathroom and proceeded to use open my pant button. However, before I could fully open my pant button and pull down my clothes, I started spurting twice before I was involuntarily peeing myself and wetting my jeans. Finally I opened my pant button and pulled down my jeans. And I sat on the toilet. I peed a strong stream freely but I was so desperate and relief finally overcame me. Afterwards I cleaned myself up but noticed the huge wet stain on my jeans. Plus I was so scared a woman was waiting outside for me and of I opened the door I might be seen as a perve. When I opened the door no one was outside and I left right away. Of course I washed my hands but I left with my mom. I was just glad no one saw me or called the cops. Has anyone felt so desperate that they had to use the bathroom even if it was for the opposite sex? 

Edited by Uroguy (see edit history)

I've been in the men's toilets a few times when a women or 2 women dashed in desperate to pee, often holding themselves. All of the times but one she or they would find a stall open and pee, often in noisy great relief. Always a turn on for me. But one time one of the girls didn't make it on time into the stall and began to wet her jeans. I didn't realize this until she came out, her jeans wet to almost her knees, front and back...wow. I was super turned on, but she left quickly for obvious reasons. It was before cam phones, but even if it wasn't probably wouldn't have had time to snap a pic or vid...but the incidents sure sticks with me.

Separately a girl I was dating was also desperate and avoided the long line at the ladies and went into the mens' while I waited outside for her, and she, too, didn't make it on time and began to her her leggings but not as much as the girl I saw, but enough that it was clear she had an accident. She knew I loved it (no, it wasn't on purpose at all) and immediately told me, although I saw her wet leggings as she described what happened. Probably not all that  rare but who knows?

On 2/27/2022 at 12:08 AM, Uroguy said:

It was the first time I did this. I was so desperate but if I didn't who knows what would have happened. I can't imagine what its like for females. I wonder what they think. Would they see this as wrong or be more understanding.

Had a male relative accidentally go into the women's restroom once. A woman came in as he was leaving and both were equally confused. Nothing ever came from that other than an interesting sidenote.

On 2/27/2022 at 3:38 AM, Uroguy said:

I am not sure of anyone has ever experienced this or seen someone do this. One time last year I was so desperate for the bathroom I couldn't hold it. I went into another gender bathroom. I drank some coffee during my breakfast and later one went out with my mom to the grocery store. By the time we left I did feel the urge to urinate. It wasn't as bad at first. But after waiting in the car I was desperate and no matter how much I tried to hold it the urge kept coming back. It was getting stronger and I just couldn't shake it off. Eventually I went inside and went straight for the men's bathroom. It was occupied and I couldn't wait. I still can't believe what I did and I knew it was wrong but I was bursting big time. I went into the ladies bathroom and proceeded to use open my pant button. However, before I could fully open my pant button and pull down my clothes, I started spurting twice before I was involuntarily peeing myself and wetting my jeans. Finally I opened my pant button and pulled down my jeans. And I sat on the toilet. I peed a strong stream freely but I was so desperate and relief finally overcame me. Afterwards I cleaned myself up but noticed the huge wet stain on my jeans. Plus I was so scared a woman was waiting outside for me and of I opened the door I might be seen as a perve. When I opened the door no one was outside and I left right away. Of course I washed my hands but I left with my mom. I was just glad no one saw me or called the cops. Has anyone felt so desperate that they had to use the bathroom even if it was for the opposite sex? 

What did your mom think of you using the women's bathroom? And how did she react to your wet pants?

I had a time where the mens room was closed. I got to the place early and need to pee bad. My mom too need to pee bad and I told my mom. She say I can go with her into ladies room. I went into ladies room with my mom and we both went into a stall to pee. I walked out of stall and saw some women come in looked at me didnt say anything.

Honestly if we don't account childrens that go to the bathroom with parents, where I live it's... i wouldn't say common, but it isn't strange that ladies go into men's rooms and vicrversa, although it seems that no one complains about ladies going into men's as long as this doesn't extend the queue for much time, presumably becuase we ladies tends to have much longer queues and mens happens to be nice with us, but it seems less acceptable if mens go into ladies's room and I don't understand why, it's misogynistism BUT UNO REVERSED

3 hours ago, Mystic007 said:

Honestly if we don't account childrens that go to the bathroom with parents, where I live it's... i wouldn't say common, but it isn't strange that ladies go into men's rooms and vicrversa, although it seems that no one complains about ladies going into men's as long as this doesn't extend the queue for much time, presumably becuase we ladies tends to have much longer queues and mens happens to be nice with us, but it seems less acceptable if mens go into ladies's room and I don't understand why, it's misogynistism BUT UNO REVERSED

It is misogynistic.

16 hours ago, Uroguy said:

Sadly we don't have unisex bathrooms in regular public bathrooms in USA. We are still a nation of privacy. I hear Japan has unisex bathrooms and share showers too.

Shared bathroom in Japan is not common nowadays. You may find some ones on places such as small parks.  There are urinals for man and stalls for both genders inside such bathroom. So women can see men pee when they enter the bathroom but they will have privacy since they use the stalls. 

On 2/27/2022 at 12:53 PM, wether said:

I have seen many times women using the men's bathroom, but not the opposite. However, I think it's possible.

I have seen both cases. But yes, women use men's is quite common. Especially for the service areas of high ways during holiday when there is heavy traffic jam. Generally each person, except for those have peed on road side,  arrive the service area with a bursting bladder containing several hours or more than ten hours pee. Women will line up two queues for both bathrooms to use all the stalls. 

For an opposite case, once I had to stay over night in the departure area of an airport. I cannot fall asleep due to the jet lag. About 3 o'clock in the morning, I went to the bathroom and found all men's were closed for cleaning at the same time. I found a chair near one bathroom and waited there. When I was waiting for the bathroom, I saw someone used women's directly when they found men's was not available.