Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ThisVid question

@Dravid61+ Now it's working! And, THANKS! I used a diff email. That was weird.

Next barrier for me: How do I send a Friend Request to someone?

So many videos are Private and that stopped me from going further in the past. But it's a new me! 😂😂I'm going to apply myself and see if I can connect with people there. Why is this function/feature so hard for me to find? I feel as sharp as a marble.

Could you assist me one more time?

Gracias!

It's been a while since I created my profile. So, I can't remember exactly. But, I think you have to complete all fields of your profile before it will let you start sending friend requests.

When you click the "Add to friend list" button, a text field should appear directly below it where you can type in an optional message (most requests I've received/sent have left this blank). Then, you click "Send".

image.thumb.png.a79e4bf65ba777c094dda2efc1d995e0.png

After that, it's a matter of waiting for that person to confirm the friend request before you can access their private videos.

A lot of people on that site tend to decline or never respond to friend requests if you don't have a lot of private videos of your own that interest them. So, be aware of that.

@wko86 Thanks. That must be it. I know it's for my own good (and pleasure) to get 'into' ThisVid but I hate to figure this sh*t out, ya know? So my default is to think about it...and not do it. But I'm determined! My libido commands it! (How's that for an epitaph?) You see, the path of zero resistance to watch the pixel treasures of others on YouVid or whatever it's called (yes, I know, ThisVid) was, of course, to NOT create a profile.

🙏🙏🙏 to all! I hereby dedicate my first YouVid splendiferous self-love spectacular to you & you & you!

spacer.png

@wko86 @wannawatch or @Dravid61+ 

Absolutely hate dragging this out & having to ask for even more help. I know I'm a complete tech/computer failure..

I created a public profile. I was careful to make sure it's 'visible' etc., etc. It appears I'm very official (finally) on ThisVid. Then I went to this guy's profile ("Badgers" is his sn) whom I want to "Friend" so I can see his awesome kinky video clips. However, I can't click on "Add to Friends" or "Send Message."

When I hover over "Add to Friends List" I get this message, which doesn't seem to apply. Any more ideas?

294735357_ScreenShot2022-02-27at7_00_57PM.thumb.png.b5b0ec41cd6518cce4787124c9fcd87d.png

Is it basically saying I need to have some content of my own uploaded to my profile for him to accept my friend request? It is SO POORLY WORDED. I just realized that I believe it's saying I needed a "non-blank" (ie, COMPLETED) profile. 🤣 I would have never figured that out with y'all lol

Signed,

Why Oh Why Can't I

Edited by C3PeeAhh
to enhance clarity (see edit history)
40 minutes ago, p33sh33tz said:

I have found Thisvid to be an unfortunate pain in the butt when it comes to access and adding friends to gain access to private videos (but it will gladly put all those videos on your search results).

I know. It's tantalizing. 

I have uploaded two mp4s from my meager collection. Hope they get approved and that's enough to "Add To Friend List."

Just finding 1-2 videos that ThisVid's algorithm didn't recognize as already existing on their site was challenging. 

Edited by C3PeeAhh
For grammar and clarity (see edit history)
1 hour ago, C3PeeAhh said:

I know. It's tantalizing. 

I have uploaded two mp4s from my meager collection. Hope they get approved and that's enough to "Add To Friend List."

Just finding 1-2 videos that ThisVid's algorithm didn't recognize as already existing on their site was challenging. 

I usually put a video I want to upload into movie maker, add 5 seconds of black space, then upload that to ThisVid. Never had an issue so far

Some people would decline your friend requests unless you have private videos they are interested in,

best is to add several videos, if a profile has videos you like, check his favorite videos to find more videos to your taste and other profile to send a friend request to.

https://thisvid.com/members/2054329/

That's my profile, I don't have many vids but I'll gladly accept all your friend requests 🙂

@DlavalD Thanks man. I've kinda figured that out. The breakthrough was that unless I had videos uploaded I couldn't even request to "Friend" with someone. It also won't let you upload videos its scanning process recognizes -- which i must say on one hand sucked on another hand I found to be extremely cool. It made me feel like I was in Tron 😂 But when I found one or two of my faves it didn't recognize and I chose a very special thumbnail to upload for them....BINGO! I'm the Belle of the Ball 🥳

But the whole thing is so tedious and time-consuming. PLUS, the site is really slow.

But I'll keep at it for a little bit more and see.

I'll be sure to "friend" you next time I'm on. My thumbnail is the same baby seal. lol There's a resemblance.

• 2 months later...