Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Big Brother Brazil 22 Wetting

On 2/25/2022 at 11:35 AM, ero9007 said:

When it comes to this Brazilian reality show, I think this is not true. I've seen videos on Youtube showing that participants receive script instructions to increase their audience through the headphones they use.

This is 100% not true.

You can see it going down her legs here

On 2/25/2022 at 3:35 PM, ero9007 said:

When it comes to this Brazilian reality show, I think this is not true. I've seen videos on Youtube showing that participants receive script instructions to increase their audience through the headphones they use.

hmmmmm I don’t think that’s true. If it was, the show would be better. It’s pretty bad this year. Not entertaining at all. 

And I’m pretty sure she peed herself. She told that story many times during the day…..

6 minutes ago, Maybeweirdmayb said:

hmmmmm I don’t think that’s true. If it was, the show would be better. It’s pretty bad this year. Not entertaining at all. 

And I’m pretty sure she peed herself. She told that story many times during the day…..

If she pissed herself, why not have closeups? strange, no?

Different this:

Here it's in three stages: when she begins, with a line of pee going down one leg and leaving the stage with marks in her inner thigh. It seems to me that she didn't pee too much, I can't see any puddle in the floor, but maybe because it's green

imagen.png.f362bbddd0b3508b13838aa933031e69.png

This one is interesting because you can see her desperation, it's a shame that it's mostly close-ups

4 hours ago, gus74 said:

It seems to me that she didn't pee too much, I can't see any puddle in the floor, but maybe because it's green.

Jade recalled the accident several times afterwards, telling her friends how she looked down and saw a puddle at her feet, then tried to steel herself and ran offstage. She told them she tried everything to avoid it (walking in circles, squatting, making conversation...) but in the end she leaned against that counter in the video and involuntary relaxed - she said there was a leak and then she couldn't stop it, and that she peed standing there, and continued peeing while running off. She stripped off her wet leggings and shoes before going back inside the house, because according to her it would be "more humiliation than she could handle" if everyone saw her in obviously soaked pants.

When she peed herself, there were only three other contestants still on the endurance competition to become "leader of the week", so not everyone saw it happen - her "boyfriend" Paulo was standing next to her on the competition stage and also said he saw the puddle, and a wet trail all over the floor. There were a couple cute videos floating online where he teases her by immitating her desperation/accident and they both laugh about it. Jade was obviously very embarrassed but seems to be taking it lightheartedly now, at least. Big Brother Brazil's presenter, Tadeu Schmidt, even praised her attitude about it while the show was live the other night.

• 4 months later...

Here is the scene from another angle, as well as a couple scenes where she talks about the incident with her fellow contestants. Unfortunately i do not speak Portuguese, so once again anyone translation would be greatly appreciated.

Here is one more clip i found, although this one might have been posted here already. This one looks like it could be particularly interesting as Jade seems to provide commentary on the incident as it plays on a TV in the background.

• 8 months later...
On 7/9/2022 at 9:23 PM, hihia28 said:

Okay, so after doing some searching, this was the longest version of the clip i was able to find. I even paid $15 for a 1-month subscription to Globoplay (the TV network) in hopes of finding a longer version, but sadly it looks like this is all we get.

Is anybody here able to translate this clip?

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 04:57
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

based on this high quality version, you have sealed the deal. you can literally see it pour out and trickle down her leg.