Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Four years on Omo.org. 4 times in four days (part 1)

Part 2

The next day Anya was excited to pick up Ishaan, the oldest of her current client group but a complex quiet young man who she had yet to really feel she had made much progress with. Picking him up from what she assumed was his parents house they set out for his day of choice and she was excited to hopefully get a chance of getting to know him better and helping support him more. 

Today was another outdoors day and once again she had her lunch and flask of tea ready, her fold up chair and trusted blanket, and they headed to a quiet river for a full day of fishing, an activity Anya knew little about but which she was looking forward to none the less. Ishaan quietly but ably chose a flat area and helped Anya set up the two fold up chairs she’d brought before pulling his fishing gear out of her car boot and setting it up. Anya watched as he carefully bated his rod, tossed it professionally into the river then sat back and waited. 

Anya felt it important to take things slower with Ishaan so sat quietly enjoying the way the river wound it’s way around the countryside and watching birds that she knew CJ would have been delighted to see after yesterday. Beginning to relax with her blanket over her knee she reached into her bag and drank her first cuppa from her flask as Ishaan watched quietly. 

“My foster dad does that you know.” 

“Your foster dad?” 

“Yeah. The new one. The one I go fishing with. Always brings a flask of coffee with him.” 

It’s the first Anya knew of Ishaan’s past but by the time she’d filled her flask lid for a second time Ishaan had already shared about his Indian mum bringing him to England for a better life and how his dad kept promising to come over too but never did. Then how his mum had went back to Indian when he was 6 to see his dad, leaving him with his aunt, but how his aunt got sick and the next thing he knew he was taken away and put into care. 

“At first I went to live with this older woman. She made me chicken nuggets and chips on my first night. I always remember that. But she was white and they explained she was just an emergency foster carer or something and within 6 weeks I was moved again to a black couple out of town. I had to move schools and I hated it. Got bullied and stuff and I started wetting the bed and crying loads. They tried hard but I hated them. I wanted my mum back and had no idea why she hadn’t come back. Within months I was moved again, then again two years later when that couple split up. I’ve been in my current place 8 years thought they should have chucked me years ago you know. Every weekend my foster dad brought me here for years. He’s got a new job so doesn’t take me now but I miss it so I sometimes come myself. Calm here, ain’t it?” 

Anya could feel her eyes clouding hearing Ishaan open up and reveal his difficult past as his rod finally started shaking and he slowly and carefully wound it in showing off a large fish which he delightedly told Anya all about before unhooking it and tossing it straight back into the river. 

“Don’t you keep them? The fish?” 

“Not now. You need a freezer box and I ain’t got one so I just let them go. Only fair thing to do really. But I get a high catching them like. Feels good.” 

After rebating his rod Anya watched as Ishaan repositioned the rod back into the river again before opening a bottle of juice and drinking almost all of it at once. Anya smiled before offering her client some crisps. It was mid morning and the fresh air was making her peckish. 

The next few hours passed easily and quickly as Ishaan caught another fish and let it go as before and shared more about his troubled and difficult education and how he’d ended up in the mentor service Anya worked for. It was clear his self esteem, confidence and perceived abilities were extremely low but Anya saw a young man who needed stability and care but who in the right environment could truly flourish. After they’d taken a break for lunch Anya quietly and patiently began asking Ishaan more about what he wanted to do in life and what else he enjoyed doing. To her delight he shared how he drew comics to keep busy and how he’d love to get them published. As the afternoon sun shone down on them Anya talked quietly but passionately about courses Ishaan could perhaps do at college about animation, drawing and design. Ishaan, at first dubious, began slowly asking more until Anya felt she was hooking him in just like he did with the fish. 

Things seemed to be going well apart from one thing: Having finished her flask of tea and a bottle of juice with her lunch once again Anya could really feel she needed a wee, the cooler afternoon breeze not helping her situation at all. She only hoped Ishaan might be needing himself and perhaps they could finish a little earlier than planned. Certainly there was nowhere around nearby she could go and with the embankment being so exposed right along either side she wasn’t sure Ishaan would risk going anywhere outside either. As Anya crossed her legs under her blanket she looked at Ishaan wondering how to broach the subject but just then his rod twitched and his excitement increased at the prospect of yet another catch. 

As Ishaan stood to pull the rod in Anya decided standing might help too as she pulled herself up from the fold down chair not realising how cold it was without the blanket and how full she truly was. Moving around to flex her stiff legs she looked in every direction wondering where she might find a bathroom but there just wasn’t anywhere nearby at all. 

“What do you think of maybe heading back now Ishaan?” 

“I can’t. Sorry. Krishna and Kudzai aren’t home yet. I didn’t think to bring my key. Assumed we’d be out until the mentor thing finished at the usual time.” 

Anya checked her watch. It was only just after 3 now but the mentoring service Ishaan mentioned didn’t close until 5! She should have told him that he might be back earlier today but just never thought. Sitting back down she tried getting comfortable again by crossing her legs but just the thought now of having to wait over two hours sent spasms from her bladder. She’d have to think of something, and quick! 

“It’s good they let you stay on. So many of the young folk we end up seeing in thr service are care leavers whose plans fell apart early on.” 

As he once again bated the rod and cast it into the river having thrown the live flapping fish back in Anya is delighted at how easily he now talks to her even turning his chair a little more to face her. 

“I pay them digs like. Not much because benefits are crap. I’d rather move out to be honest. Freedom and that. But I’ll probably get deported to India at some point so no point moving.”

“Why would you get deported Ishaam? If you’re in the care system that won’t happen.”

“But I ain’t in care now am I?”

“No but they can’t deport you. You’re a British citizen. You’ve lived here all your life pretty much. Unless you want to go to India that is?”

Ishaan sighed then proceeded to tell Anya about his thoughts of finding his mum one day and how he felt he couldn’t move on without at least knowing why she never came back for him. Desperate to help her client Anya used her phone to get as much details of the woman as Ishaan knew to see what she could do, never promising anything just in case. She really wanted to help Ishaan but equally she could hardly sit still now as her body screamed at her to go to the toilet. 

Checking her watch it was now just 3:30 and she was just thinking of maybe suggesting going somewhere for a coffee to warm up (and use the ladies!) when suddenly Ishaan stood up looking red faced and embarrassed. 

“Emmm Anya…would you mind taking something back to your car or something?”

“Are you wanting to go now? I was just going to suggest we maybe went for a coffee somewhere. It’s certainly cooling down now isn’t it.”

She noticed he casually slipped a hand into his pocket. 

“Just maybe take something to the car like? Anything. You can come back in in 5 minutes. I just…need a break that’s all. Legs getting sore sitting. Yeah. Just that.”

Worried Ishaan might run off having suddenly realised all he’d said to her Anya looked suspiciously at the young man.Moving again on her seat, aware her wriggling must be obvious to her client, she now stood moving from foot to foot anxiously. 

“I’m not meant to leave you. You’re not going to smoke anything or take anything are you?  What about we walk back with the stuff together? As lovely as it is here this river is…chilly now. What do you think?”

“Look I just want a few minutes to think, ok? Please?” 

Aware she’s really hit a nerve with the thought of searching for his mum Anya folded the chairs, put her bag on her shoulder and walked back to the car turning as Ishaan walked closer to the river. Suddenly panicked she shouted over to him. 

“You’re not going to…”

“No! Just give me five minutes! Please!”

Worried about his state of mind Anya marched quickly to her car, throwing the chairs and bag into the boot then headed back down seeing Ishaan standing right at the edge of the river his rod still in the water and both hands in front of him doing something. Scared he might jump in she raced quickly towards him as quietly as possible despite really needing to pee, but then as she could see him and almost touch him she suddenly stopped seeing what he was doing and feeling so embarrassed she turned around. It was so wrong to watch a client peeing and even harder knowing how bursting she herself was but unable to do what Ishaan was freely able to. Walking briskly back to her car she got into the drivers seat pressing a hand between her own legs and squeezed herself hard with her hand up her dress against her tights and underwear. 

Her second day out with a client and the second time this week she was absolutely desperate to wee! 

As she heard Ishaan approaching she quickly removed her hand and flattened her dress back down having to squeeze her muscles so tight and wriggle in the drivers seat. Ishaan opened the passenger door and quietly and politely asked if he could put his fishing gear in the boot. 

“Of course. It’s unlocked. Just press the button in the middle.” 

Back in the car Ishaan belted up while Anya started the vehicle. 

“McDonald’s ok? There’s one not too far from here” 

Ishaan nodded as Anya pulled out the car park and towards the main road pleading with her body to hold on until she could get to a bathroom. As she joined the main road towards town Ishaan quietly apologised. 

“Sorry I was sharp earlier. I just really needed 5 minutes alone.” 

“It’s ok. I should have realised. So…what do you reckon about maybe finding a college course? I’ll still help you look for your mum but it might just keep your mind off things a bit? Help you feel better.” 

“I suppose.” 

“I think you’d love it. You have so much potential Ishaam. Honestly you do.” 

Anya was so bursting but she couldn’t let Ishaan see as she wriggled at every red light and bit her lip nervously as the pressure between her legs intensified by the second. Finally seeing McDonald’s she indicated to come off the road towards the cut off and found herself stuck at lights yet again! Longing for relief, which was almost in sight, she gasped as another wave of urgency threatened to burst her bladder. She couldn’t help but rub her belly as the weight of all the liquid inside her ached to get out. 

“What do you fancy then? Tea? Coffee? Cold drink? My treat.” 

“Cola is fine thanks.” 

Finally parking as close to the entrance as possible Anya turned the engine off and looked at her client. There was absolutely no way she could stand in a queue and order before using the ladies. She would be lucky to make it as it was. She just needed to somehow say this to her young client who had already relieved his own bladder back at the river. Just the thought made her vagina throb in need. 

“Ishaan I hope you don’t mind but I really really need to visit the ladies. I can give you money to order if you don’t mind? Or you can wait for me to get back?” 

Ishaan turned to look at Anya. 

“That’s why my current foster mum won’t come fishing. My foster dad said she came once, spent the whole day reading a book then complained she needed to pee for ages and ended up wetting herself. I never understood why until I nearly did it myself today. That’s why I needed you away. I was practically pissing myself I had to go so bad.” 

“I didn’t know. Sorry. God this is so embarrassing but I’ve been bursting for absolutely ages. You’ll need to excuse me. I’ll get you inside ok?” 

Anya wriggled even more in the seat as she opened the car door and tried to climb out. At least Ishaan knew now, regardless how embarrassing it was. But getting out was so hard having been so desperate for so long and as another spasm hit Anya grabbed herself right in front of Ishaan. 

“No! No! Ohhhh God!” 

As casually and calmly as you like, facing the front and not even glancing at his mentor, Ishaam very matter of factly, quietly whispered. 

“We could always just do the drive through?” 

Wether it was the sheer pressure, the amount of liquid inside her, the sheer length of time holding or the way Ishaan just said it like it was a foregone conclusion Anya didn’t know but she suddenly laughed causing a long spurt of pee to burst out unstoppable as she gasped then pulled the car door back closed. She’d never make it. Not now. 

With her head in her hands she breathed naturally and quietly feeling the seat warm more and more around her bottom and pants. She’d made it all this way to somewhere with a bathroom finally, yet here she was releasing the full contents of her exhausted bladder in her own car right in front of a client! She sat there silently for a minute even after her pee was all out her thoughts disturbed only by the voice beside her. 

“Can I change my mind? I think I’d like a macchiato if that’s ok?” 

Anya looked up smiling. 

“You let me look at college courses with you and I’ll buy you anything you like. How does that sound?” 

“Deal! I’ll have a doughnut too if they’ve got any.” 

And finally part 4. Hopefully worth waiting for…

Part 4

Anya woke on Thursday determined to move on from the humiliation of the three previous days. Today was a fresh start, a new client, a different day. She hadn’t heard back from Rafael so was hoping he’d come into the centre as normal, though his attendance was rather lacklustre so there was no guarantee of that at all. 

Anya arrived at the centre before 9 greeting her colleagues with a smile and going straight to make herself a tea after the morning traffic. If Rafael didn’t turn up she had plenty to be getting on with so she took her laptop to the main open entrance foyer with her tea and chose a table near the main door. Thinking back to the previous clients she’d seen she turned on her laptop and began updating records on each client and reviewing all their information. It was confidential stuff but with no sign yet of todays client she decided she could quickly save it quickly if necessary. 

She’d drained her full mug of tea before Rafael sauntered in at 9:45 looking as nonchalant as ever. Anya smiled at him and after quickly saving what she was doing she minimised the screen and headed over to greet Rafael. He seemed perplexed and bemused looking for the others he normally saw in the centre before looking at Anya as if suddenly remembering her texts. 

“Fancy a coffee or tea?” 

“Anything cold?” 

Anya walked towards the small self service area with an urn, mugs, a jug of milk and sachets of sugar and two vending machines. Pointing to one of the vending machines she smiled back at Rafael in his ripped jeans and old concert t-shirt with his long hair tied up in a man bun and his face stubbly and unshaven. 

“Take your pick.” 

“Tango’s fine.” 

Anya loaded the machine and pressed for two tangos not wanting Rafael to feel he was the only one drinking. Returning to where she was sitting the client followed casually, looking towards the door clearly not overly keen on what might be about to happen with his mentor. The last thing Anya wanted was him disappearing again so she smiled sweetly and opened her can to sip at the ice cold liquid. 

“Please don’t worry Rafael. This isn’t an assessment. In fact I had been hoping to maybe do something with you today. Go somewhere maybe? There’s no formal class today. Did you get my texts?” 

Rafael nodded like even acknowledging his mentor was an effort he didn’t want to be making. Anya sensed his uneasiness and smiled more sipping more of her can and sliding Rafael’s closer to him. 

“So you fucking stopping my money then? Like the rest of the bastards?” 

Anya cringed. Despite erratic attendance and poor participation in the course she wasn’t about to inform the authorities about Rafael just yet. If only she could get to know him, understand him, figure out what made him feel so agnostic and frustrated with the world. 

“No. Absolutely not. No-one deserves that. After all how would I feel if someone here, my boss for example, just suddenly decided I wasn’t doing enough and never paid me? This, this place, it isn’t about that Rafael. It’s about actually helping you. You do believe that don’t you?” 

He shrugged in the most non committal way possible not even looking at Anya. 

“Don’t trust no-one.” He muttered. 

Anya sipped more of her juice noticing, finally, that Rafael had at least now opened his and began taking tentative sips. Trying to build bridges and pulling on all her training, Anya paused before replying. 

“I can understand why you feel like that.” 

They sat in awkward silence for a few minutes other than sips being taken from both cans of juice. 

“So what you want from me?” 

“Nothing more than your time today. Can you give me that?” 

After a pause. 

“Suppose. Got stuff on later though.” 

“That’s fine. What time?” 

Rafael looked up, giving Anya brief contact before muttering quietly. 

“Got to be at Little Acorns at 3.” 

“On Watson street?” 

“Yeah” 

Anya’s mind was buzzing with questions she wanted to ask, thoughts on Rafael that might suddenly explain his poor attention and attitude and his tired looking eyes, but scared he might just bolt out the door still she decided now wasn’t the time. Instead she had an idea to move away from the temptation she could sense Rafael was struggling against to leave, the double doors to the centre right behind him. 

“So…fancy a game of pool in the basement? Or darts? Or I think the Wii is all set up?” 

Rafael gulped the rest of his can staring at Anya. 

“Suppose.” 

Anya reached for her own can, gulping down its remains and quickly packing her laptop away before her client changed his mind. She swung her bag over her shoulder and smiled back at Rafael. 

“Follow me.” 

Down in the basement everything was set up more like a youth centre than a mentoring centre. Comfortable corner suites, coffee tables and vending machines in one corner with a wall mounted TV against another wall with computer consoles attached and a shelf for controllers. In the middle a pool table and a Karaoke machine and on another wall a dart board. Anya thought about all the funding she’d sweated tears over to get the basement like this and the numerous clients she’d subsequently brought down here. It was just one large room without even any toilets, which were all back upstairs in the main foyer, but the privacy and way it allowed her to connect with clients just like Rafael made it worth every penny and every late shift cleaning and tidying. 

Rafael paused at the door. He’d been here a few times before but never alone with just his mentor. The silence made the place different but in many ways more appealing. He headed for the pool table setting it up and hitting the balls to start. Anya dumped her bag in the lounging area and headed over to join him. As they settled into the game Anya could feel her bladder reacting to the tea and can of juice but she deliberately ignored it and concentrated instead on trying to get conversation going with her client. As the game went on she could sense Rafael relaxing a bit more and she decided to try to talk. As he leaned on the cue he finally spoke to her about having a 2 year old boy, Mohammad, who was now at nursery and having a baby daughter, Marnie, and both their respective mums. Anya, determined to only listen and not judge, carried on hitting balls and playing pool as Rafael shrugged off the fact he had got two separate woman pregnant within 3 years and paused to show Ahis mentor photos of the kids on his phone. 

Finally Anya felt she could ask more, enquiring where he lived and how he was coping with being a father. Her bladder was felling fast but with Rafael opening up for the first time since he had been referred to the service months ago now wasn’t the time to be leaving the basement to go to the toilet! Rafael signed admitting finally that neither woman knew about the other and the many lies he had to spin daily to keep seeing his children and current woman. It certainly explained why he hadn’t been attending the centre like he was supposed to and why he was so stressed when he did. 

Rafael easily won the game of pool but then pointed over to the Wii. Anya sat crossed legged as she watched him set up some sort of dance game, very aware of her growing need to pee but biding her time carefully so as to keep her client beside her and talking. Helping this client would be far more complicated that the previous ones but there had to be something she could do, even if it was just listening. Rafael handed her a controller and smiled. 

“You any good at dancing?” 

Anya laughed. She wasn’t the world’s best dancer by any means but she could pull some moves and right now being able to move and dance would most definitely help her bladder situation for sure. She let her client initiate the game then stood up, grateful to have chosen a loose dress today with tights so she could move freely. It was a copying type game and Rafael was adept at watching intently and copying the actions with ease as Anya watched him dance away happily. He was in so many ways just a young lad in his prime carrying way too much responsibility having made a few bad decisions in the past. At least with Rafael concentrating he wasn’t aware that she was changing positions on the seat and squirming more as she anxiously waited for her turn. 

The watching was the hardest bit for Anya as she found standing still harder and harder now, but she brushed off her movements as just eagerness to start the dance and Rafael didn’t comment thankfully. By the time they had completed several dances they were starting to sweat, thirsty, hungry and tired. 

“Anything in those machines to eat?” 

“Just chocolate bars and crisps I think but I could order in something? After all we were meant to be going out somewhere of your choice. What you fancy? Pizza? McDonald’s? I made sure we had WiFi down here as the phone reception is terrible down here. Let me get my phone and you can tell me what you’d like.” 

Rafael answered quickly opting for KFC which Anya ordered on her phone. He hadn’t specified exactly what he wanted so she opted for a box of chicken pieces with sides, fries and a two litre bottle of cola. The whole time she was ordering she was walking about or sitting crossed legged and generally aware that she was now bursting for the loo but feeling rather awkward about saying anything. Rafael was distracted typing the WiFi code into his phone but then he looked up at Anya, smiling for the first time. 

“Thanks for this. I can’t remember chilling like this for ages. Kids are good and woman are even better but two many of both makes a man rather drained in my opinion.” 

Anya couldn’t help joking back. 

“Well they do say too much of anything isn’t good for you.”

It made her realise instantly that too much liquid in her own body most definitely wasn’t that good for her and that she’d really be far more comfortable excusing herself to go to the toilet. 

“I suppose. But you can never get too much fried chicken. How soon is that coming? I’m famished!” 

Anya checked her phone. 

“20 mins apparently.” 

Rafael looked up from his phone. 

“Just time to thrash you at pool again then?” 

“Actually I was just going to pop upstairs if you don’t mind? Keep an eye out for the food coming and…” 

“You scared I’ll beat you again?” 

Anya chuckled. 

“Well you probably would but it’s just I was…I am…” 

She didn’t want to say in front of a client even though she was very desperate for the ladies. It felt unprofessional somehow, embarrassing even, and like she didn’t want to be with her client, which wasn’t true. Looking over at the pool table and back at Rafael she wondered to herself. It was just twenty minutes, according to her phone, and then they’d stop to eat and she could easily excuse herself to pee. Twenty minutes wasn’t that much longer to wait really? Not considering she’d been needing to go for ages already. 

“Ok. You’re on. I’ll show you my real abilities this time though. No holding back because I wanted you to win.” 

“You reckon that’s why I won did you? Well let me show you!”

Within minutes Anya knew that she’d made the wrong decision and she was suffering the repercussions just as her client was in his relationships. But just as he was doing his best with a difficult lot she too tried her utmost to struggle on, squirming more between moves and walking about constantly. 10 minutes of this and it was clear Rafael had noticed.

“You trying to put me off? Can’t you stand still?” 

Anya jumped at her client’s voice. She really should just confess how desperate her need was, how badly she seriously had to wee, how long she’d been trying to wait. But his words shook her. She had been dancing around, pacing and bouncing even when it was her turn. She couldn’t help it! She was utterly bursting now and the tingling in her privates was relentless and powerful. 

“Oh sorry! I’ll…I’ll just wait over there shall I?” 

Anya pointed to where she had left her bag by the vending machines and corner couch. Racing over to the area behind Rafael she sat right on the edge pressing a hand between her thighs and leaning forwards. She knew she’d be mortified if Rafael caught her but the pressure was too much, her need overwhelming. She rocked on the seat biting her lip. The thought of standing up to use a cue to hit balls now was terrifying. Gazing at the door to upstairs she could feel her cheeks blushing. Even leaving right now she wasn’t sure she could make it up the stairs, across the open foyer and into the ladies in time. Moaning under her breath against the intense pressure she slid her hand absentmindedly between her legs pressing tightly against her throbbing urethra. Pushing forwards against her own hard hand she rocked and squirmed more, so desperate for release she momentarily forgot all about her client. Then something jolted her, a sudden voice from nowhere, a shock that reverberated right through her entire body. 

“You can go now…” 

Pulling her hand urgently away, her legs open and her pelvis right on the front edge of the leather couch, Anya heard the words and registered them in her mind as her body responded accordingly, urine suddenly pouring out of her exhausted body soaking through her underwear and tights and running down her recently shaven legs. With her head bowed in shame and shock seeing her tights darken on her legs but feeling a sudden euphoria from getting relief from the pressure, Anya felt a tear forming in her eye. 

“Oh. I meant you can have your go at pool but…” 

Anya sat there silently, her head bowed low watching her client’s feet get closer to her. Now within touching distance of her, his voice steady and clear, Anya shivered as he spoke. 

“You should have said you needed the bathroom. I had my suspicions but I suppose I thought you would tell me when you were ready really. I guess we are as bad as each other. Secrets and that. Hiding stuff. I should really tell Serita about Joy and Joy about Serita. I can’t keep doing this you know. Holding back, desperate for things to be ok but knowing I’ve probably left it all too late. Can I ask you…what made you not tell me you were bursting?” 

“Pride. Embarrassment. Worried you’d leave.” 

“Oh. I thought as much. Same stupid reasons I’ve been keeping quiet too. You’ll be ok though won’t you? No-one else needs to know like, do they? I could you know…go wait for the food and that while you get…you know…sorted. And after I’ve had food is it ok if I go? Joy, the woman I’m living with, Marnie’s mum, she’ll be home like and I think I need to tell her where I go three afternoons a week. She thinks I’m here but that’s when I see Mohammad after nursery. I left Serita but she thinks I’m back with my parents. She doesn’t know about Joy or Marnie. I think it’s time I grew up Anya. I mean there’s only so much we can take, right? Accidents and stuff…they happen to us all at times, don’t they?” 

Anya nodded. This wasn’t exactly how she expected her time with Rafael to turn out but then maybe this was exactly what he needed: to see that everyone struggles at times, we all find ourselves in difficult situations at times and that it’s always best to tell the truth…even in something as basic as needing to pee. 

I like how you described her constant moving around even when it was her shot at pool, I can imagine her going down to line up the shot legs scissoring then a stood still crossed legged pose for a half a second to strike the ball then up quickly to pace around trying to disguise her pee dance as just moves and not saying anything about how desperate she was, such a professional,

On 2/25/2022 at 10:32 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Part 2

The next day Anya was excited to pick up Ishaan, the oldest of her current client group but a complex quiet young man who she had yet to really feel she had made much progress with. Picking him up from what she assumed was his parents house they set out for his day of choice and she was excited to hopefully get a chance of getting to know him better and helping support him more. 

Today was another outdoors day and once again she had her lunch and flask of tea ready, her fold up chair and trusted blanket, and they headed to a quiet river for a full day of fishing, an activity Anya knew little about but which she was looking forward to none the less. Ishaan quietly but ably chose a flat area and helped Anya set up the two fold up chairs she’d brought before pulling his fishing gear out of her car boot and setting it up. Anya watched as he carefully bated his rod, tossed it professionally into the river then sat back and waited. 

Anya felt it important to take things slower with Ishaan so sat quietly enjoying the way the river wound it’s way around the countryside and watching birds that she knew CJ would have been delighted to see after yesterday. Beginning to relax with her blanket over her knee she reached into her bag and drank her first cuppa from her flask as Ishaan watched quietly. 

“My foster dad does that you know.” 

“Your foster dad?” 

“Yeah. The new one. The one I go fishing with. Always brings a flask of coffee with him.” 

It’s the first Anya knew of Ishaan’s past but by the time she’d filled her flask lid for a second time Ishaan had already shared about his Indian mum bringing him to England for a better life and how his dad kept promising to come over too but never did. Then how his mum had went back to Indian when he was 6 to see his dad, leaving him with his aunt, but how his aunt got sick and the next thing he knew he was taken away and put into care. 

“At first I went to live with this older woman. She made me chicken nuggets and chips on my first night. I always remember that. But she was white and they explained she was just an emergency foster carer or something and within 6 weeks I was moved again to a black couple out of town. I had to move schools and I hated it. Got bullied and stuff and I started wetting the bed and crying loads. They tried hard but I hated them. I wanted my mum back and had no idea why she hadn’t come back. Within months I was moved again, then again two years later when that couple split up. I’ve been in my current place 8 years thought they should have chucked me years ago you know. Every weekend my foster dad brought me here for years. He’s got a new job so doesn’t take me now but I miss it so I sometimes come myself. Calm here, ain’t it?” 

Anya could feel her eyes clouding hearing Ishaan open up and reveal his difficult past as his rod finally started shaking and he slowly and carefully wound it in showing off a large fish which he delightedly told Anya all about before unhooking it and tossing it straight back into the river. 

“Don’t you keep them? The fish?” 

“Not now. You need a freezer box and I ain’t got one so I just let them go. Only fair thing to do really. But I get a high catching them like. Feels good.” 

After rebating his rod Anya watched as Ishaan repositioned the rod back into the river again before opening a bottle of juice and drinking almost all of it at once. Anya smiled before offering her client some crisps. It was mid morning and the fresh air was making her peckish. 

The next few hours passed easily and quickly as Ishaan caught another fish and let it go as before and shared more about his troubled and difficult education and how he’d ended up in the mentor service Anya worked for. It was clear his self esteem, confidence and perceived abilities were extremely low but Anya saw a young man who needed stability and care but who in the right environment could truly flourish. After they’d taken a break for lunch Anya quietly and patiently began asking Ishaan more about what he wanted to do in life and what else he enjoyed doing. To her delight he shared how he drew comics to keep busy and how he’d love to get them published. As the afternoon sun shone down on them Anya talked quietly but passionately about courses Ishaan could perhaps do at college about animation, drawing and design. Ishaan, at first dubious, began slowly asking more until Anya felt she was hooking him in just like he did with the fish. 

Things seemed to be going well apart from one thing: Having finished her flask of tea and a bottle of juice with her lunch once again Anya could really feel she needed a wee, the cooler afternoon breeze not helping her situation at all. She only hoped Ishaan might be needing himself and perhaps they could finish a little earlier than planned. Certainly there was nowhere around nearby she could go and with the embankment being so exposed right along either side she wasn’t sure Ishaan would risk going anywhere outside either. As Anya crossed her legs under her blanket she looked at Ishaan wondering how to broach the subject but just then his rod twitched and his excitement increased at the prospect of yet another catch. 

As Ishaan stood to pull the rod in Anya decided standing might help too as she pulled herself up from the fold down chair not realising how cold it was without the blanket and how full she truly was. Moving around to flex her stiff legs she looked in every direction wondering where she might find a bathroom but there just wasn’t anywhere nearby at all. 

“What do you think of maybe heading back now Ishaan?” 

“I can’t. Sorry. Krishna and Kudzai aren’t home yet. I didn’t think to bring my key. Assumed we’d be out until the mentor thing finished at the usual time.” 

Anya checked her watch. It was only just after 3 now but the mentoring service Ishaan mentioned didn’t close until 5! She should have told him that he might be back earlier today but just never thought. Sitting back down she tried getting comfortable again by crossing her legs but just the thought now of having to wait over two hours sent spasms from her bladder. She’d have to think of something, and quick! 

“It’s good they let you stay on. So many of the young folk we end up seeing in thr service are care leavers whose plans fell apart early on.” 

As he once again bated the rod and cast it into the river having thrown the live flapping fish back in Anya is delighted at how easily he now talks to her even turning his chair a little more to face her. 

“I pay them digs like. Not much because benefits are crap. I’d rather move out to be honest. Freedom and that. But I’ll probably get deported to India at some point so no point moving.”

“Why would you get deported Ishaam? If you’re in the care system that won’t happen.”

“But I ain’t in care now am I?”

“No but they can’t deport you. You’re a British citizen. You’ve lived here all your life pretty much. Unless you want to go to India that is?”

Ishaan sighed then proceeded to tell Anya about his thoughts of finding his mum one day and how he felt he couldn’t move on without at least knowing why she never came back for him. Desperate to help her client Anya used her phone to get as much details of the woman as Ishaan knew to see what she could do, never promising anything just in case. She really wanted to help Ishaan but equally she could hardly sit still now as her body screamed at her to go to the toilet. 

Checking her watch it was now just 3:30 and she was just thinking of maybe suggesting going somewhere for a coffee to warm up (and use the ladies!) when suddenly Ishaan stood up looking red faced and embarrassed. 

“Emmm Anya…would you mind taking something back to your car or something?”

“Are you wanting to go now? I was just going to suggest we maybe went for a coffee somewhere. It’s certainly cooling down now isn’t it.”

She noticed he casually slipped a hand into his pocket. 

“Just maybe take something to the car like? Anything. You can come back in in 5 minutes. I just…need a break that’s all. Legs getting sore sitting. Yeah. Just that.”

Worried Ishaan might run off having suddenly realised all he’d said to her Anya looked suspiciously at the young man.Moving again on her seat, aware her wriggling must be obvious to her client, she now stood moving from foot to foot anxiously. 

“I’m not meant to leave you. You’re not going to smoke anything or take anything are you?  What about we walk back with the stuff together? As lovely as it is here this river is…chilly now. What do you think?”

“Look I just want a few minutes to think, ok? Please?” 

Aware she’s really hit a nerve with the thought of searching for his mum Anya folded the chairs, put her bag on her shoulder and walked back to the car turning as Ishaan walked closer to the river. Suddenly panicked she shouted over to him. 

“You’re not going to…”

“No! Just give me five minutes! Please!”

Worried about his state of mind Anya marched quickly to her car, throwing the chairs and bag into the boot then headed back down seeing Ishaan standing right at the edge of the river his rod still in the water and both hands in front of him doing something. Scared he might jump in she raced quickly towards him as quietly as possible despite really needing to pee, but then as she could see him and almost touch him she suddenly stopped seeing what he was doing and feeling so embarrassed she turned around. It was so wrong to watch a client peeing and even harder knowing how bursting she herself was but unable to do what Ishaan was freely able to. Walking briskly back to her car she got into the drivers seat pressing a hand between her own legs and squeezed herself hard with her hand up her dress against her tights and underwear. 

Her second day out with a client and the second time this week she was absolutely desperate to wee! 

As she heard Ishaan approaching she quickly removed her hand and flattened her dress back down having to squeeze her muscles so tight and wriggle in the drivers seat. Ishaan opened the passenger door and quietly and politely asked if he could put his fishing gear in the boot. 

“Of course. It’s unlocked. Just press the button in the middle.” 

Back in the car Ishaan belted up while Anya started the vehicle. 

“McDonald’s ok? There’s one not too far from here” 

Ishaan nodded as Anya pulled out the car park and towards the main road pleading with her body to hold on until she could get to a bathroom. As she joined the main road towards town Ishaan quietly apologised. 

“Sorry I was sharp earlier. I just really needed 5 minutes alone.” 

“It’s ok. I should have realised. So…what do you reckon about maybe finding a college course? I’ll still help you look for your mum but it might just keep your mind off things a bit? Help you feel better.” 

“I suppose.” 

“I think you’d love it. You have so much potential Ishaam. Honestly you do.” 

Anya was so bursting but she couldn’t let Ishaan see as she wriggled at every red light and bit her lip nervously as the pressure between her legs intensified by the second. Finally seeing McDonald’s she indicated to come off the road towards the cut off and found herself stuck at lights yet again! Longing for relief, which was almost in sight, she gasped as another wave of urgency threatened to burst her bladder. She couldn’t help but rub her belly as the weight of all the liquid inside her ached to get out. 

“What do you fancy then? Tea? Coffee? Cold drink? My treat.” 

“Cola is fine thanks.” 

Finally parking as close to the entrance as possible Anya turned the engine off and looked at her client. There was absolutely no way she could stand in a queue and order before using the ladies. She would be lucky to make it as it was. She just needed to somehow say this to her young client who had already relieved his own bladder back at the river. Just the thought made her vagina throb in need. 

“Ishaan I hope you don’t mind but I really really need to visit the ladies. I can give you money to order if you don’t mind? Or you can wait for me to get back?” 

Ishaan turned to look at Anya. 

“That’s why my current foster mum won’t come fishing. My foster dad said she came once, spent the whole day reading a book then complained she needed to pee for ages and ended up wetting herself. I never understood why until I nearly did it myself today. That’s why I needed you away. I was practically pissing myself I had to go so bad.” 

“I didn’t know. Sorry. God this is so embarrassing but I’ve been bursting for absolutely ages. You’ll need to excuse me. I’ll get you inside ok?” 

Anya wriggled even more in the seat as she opened the car door and tried to climb out. At least Ishaan knew now, regardless how embarrassing it was. But getting out was so hard having been so desperate for so long and as another spasm hit Anya grabbed herself right in front of Ishaan. 

“No! No! Ohhhh God!” 

As casually and calmly as you like, facing the front and not even glancing at his mentor, Ishaam very matter of factly, quietly whispered. 

“We could always just do the drive through?” 

Wether it was the sheer pressure, the amount of liquid inside her, the sheer length of time holding or the way Ishaan just said it like it was a foregone conclusion Anya didn’t know but she suddenly laughed causing a long spurt of pee to burst out unstoppable as she gasped then pulled the car door back closed. She’d never make it. Not now. 

With her head in her hands she breathed naturally and quietly feeling the seat warm more and more around her bottom and pants. She’d made it all this way to somewhere with a bathroom finally, yet here she was releasing the full contents of her exhausted bladder in her own car right in front of a client! She sat there silently for a minute even after her pee was all out her thoughts disturbed only by the voice beside her. 

“Can I change my mind? I think I’d like a macchiato if that’s ok?” 

Anya looked up smiling. 

“You let me look at college courses with you and I’ll buy you anything you like. How does that sound?” 

“Deal! I’ll have a doughnut too if they’ve got any.” 

I really liked the normality of her situation, to be needing to pee midday and desperate at 3 having not gone previously that day would be normal for many, it’s not like it’s 8 pm and she’s been bursting all that time that’s unrealistic, if she had the opportunity she would have gone much earlier, loved it.

1 hour ago, SoBursting said:

I really liked the normality of her situation, to be needing to pee midday and desperate at 3 having not gone previously that day would be normal for many, it’s not like it’s 8 pm and she’s been bursting all that time that’s unrealistic, if she had the opportunity she would have gone much earlier, loved it.

Absolutely and after a mug of tea and a can of fizzy juice the majority of us would really want a bathroom break too! 

This is one of the best story series I read here, because it was so well written and professional. And more than anything, I learnt a lot about people with special needs. My favourite one was Gabe's story, because I have special interest in autism people because I dated an autistic (Asperger's syndrome) boy for some short time in my life. However his condition was much much better than Gabe. He was an engineer with a good salary and planning to start his own business soon. He is a very very intelligent guy and he didn't struggle much in his life, except for interpersonal relationships. But being in a relationship with him was really difficult. However he had a very good understanding about his own condition. I think Asperger's syndrome (of autism spectrum) people can spend a normal life because it's high functioning autism. Furthermore it can be a blessing to have Asperger's syndrome because they are gifted people with high intellect. Even Elon Musk admitted that he has Asperger's syndrome.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57045770

According to some facts I found in Internet, it is suspected that Einstein too had Asperger's syndrome.

Edited by HoldingPrinces (see edit history)
8 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

This is one of the best story series I read here, because it was so well written and professional. And more than anything, I learnt a lot about people with special needs. My favourite one was Gabe's story, because I have special interest in autism people because I dated an autistic (Asperger's syndrome) boy for some short time in my life. However his condition was much much better than Gabe. He was an engineer with a good salary and planning to start his own business soon. He is a very very intelligent guy and he didn't struggle much in his life, except for interpersonal relationships. But being in a relationship with him was really difficult. However he had a very good understanding about his own condition. I think Asperger's syndrome (of autism spectrum) people can spend a normal life because it's high functioning autism. Furthermore it can be a blessing to have Asperger's syndrome because they are gifted people with high intellect. Even Elon Musk admitted that he has Asperger's syndrome.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57045770

According to some facts I found in Internet, it is suspected that Einstein too had Asperger's syndrome.

Thank you. My ex husband was autistic and my day job links to autism in many ways so I have vast experience which I hoped made this series more believable. Thank you for your very kind comments. 

24 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

I like the way you girls exchange comments on high end intellectual subjects while all us guys want to see is a lady peeing through her fingers lol, brilliant...

seriously it’s a big part of the characters charm/attraction.... her professionalism... but we all need to pee...

Exactly! Regardless what your status in life, your wage packet or title there’s not one of us who doesn’t need to pee regularly. It’s just some of us enjoy reading and writing about it more than others lol