Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Let's Have an Adventure🤫- I'm dying to go but still have an hour long drive

9 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I almost made it.

Almost is the best way to make it 😉

And what a waterfall again! So much hot pee that shoots out of you and down your beautiful legs...

12 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Maybe someday you guys can see

I'm dreaming of that, but in the meantime the great description of what you will do with your wand fuels some fantasies 😘

17 hours ago, waterrat said:

Almost is the best way to make it 😉

And what a waterfall again! So much hot pee that shoots out of you and down your beautiful legs...

I'm dreaming of that, but in the meantime the great description of what you will do with your wand fuels some fantasies 😘

Love it

15 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

I wasn't "that horny" until I opened this post.  Idk why, but when you play with your nips, omg. 

1276934298315.jpg

I come beating gifts of fappability

14 hours ago, Wallywick said:

2 beautiful videos. Always the best when we can see some boobs. And you know we’d love to join you in the tub for an explosive finale!

I think we're going to need a bigger tub guys

13 hours ago, WetDoc said:

you never fail to titilate in just the right way, wonderful

I can't help it🤷

10 hours ago, Lasseman said:

As always Princess 😍♥️ so sexy I don't care about your windscreen! So nice to start the day seeing You play and wetting you self!

Windscreen! You're not from North America 😂. And I love it

I drive down to NC this weekend. I need to get out of my house/ away from my partner and clear my head. Some of my favourite people relocated down there this past September and offered me a nice long visit.

So off Princess will go. I'm driving bc I love day trips and exploring so I need my own wheels. And also bc how could I pass up the opportunity for like a 10 hour road trip in warmish weather by myself?!

This means many accident opportunities  while commuting. Long before I knew omo existed I always took road trips as a chance to eat clean and drink all my water. And now I'm just incentivized (sp?)

🤭 I'll try to get away for accidents but if I'm quiet for a few weeks it's bc my ❤️ is so full my pussy is silent OR I legit couldn't find a way to have one and capture it. They have kids. I adore them, they adore me, I'm the world's best auntie. But no pee near them in any way whatsoever. Ever!

Edited by PrincessInTheP (see edit history)
8 hours ago, Lasseman said:

Good luck Princess!

And for your information, Noo not from North America. i´m from Sweden, the country that always get mixed up whit Switzerland...🤣

A ha! 

And I never confuse the two😉

8 hours ago, LikesDespWetting said:

Love your stories and videos 🙂

Thank you

Edited by PrincessInTheP (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Paillecia said:

I have to go into work for the first time sometime next week and was planning on doing something similar; getting extremely desperate before the drive home. How were you able to record yourself while driving, and do you have any tips/suggestions I should consider to make the drive home even more fun?

Omg yes! 

Bring something to sit on for post wetting drive. And if you're hiding it from anybody at home think ahead about how you're going to get inside and/ or dispose of whatever you say on. 

As a newbie I suggest a skirted bottom but by all means, wear what you feel safe but sexy in!

Pace yourself. The worst thing is when you're in a situation where you can't have an accident YET but absolutely have to go in the toilet. I find that if I just push fluids all day long I can pee in the restroom until about 2 hours before my destination time and in those two hours I pick up the pace of the chugging. 

I dash mount my phone and turn video on. For every minute of video I post here from a car accident there's 20 minutes that end up in the garbage of just me driving around until I find a place that I feel safe to stop at. Also when you finally find the place where you can feel safe pulling the car over and making a run for it, zoom your phone's camera in on it get a quick visual of some sort of marking for you to know that you're in frame and then just hope for the best!

3 hours ago, Paillecia said:

I have to go into work for the first time sometime next week and was planning on doing something similar; getting extremely desperate before the drive home. How were you able to record yourself while driving, and do you have any tips/suggestions I should consider to make the drive home even more fun?

And please feel free to DM me for any specific questions. Good luck! Make me proud! 

59 minutes ago, slothmallow said:

Omg, alcohol and caffeine!? I would have peed myself before making it out of the hair salon! 😅😅

Oh, I've leaked there too. Right on the carpet while waiting for the bathroom. I was being egged on a bit but I was so embarrassed bc even though I don't think anybody saw, I knew

2 hours ago, koyaomo said:

First, your videos are always amazing. You're a rare treat to watch since we all enjoy what you're doing as much as you enjoy doing it.

Second, a question. I also live in the northeast. How does the sudden temperature crash between Wednesday and yesterday affect you?

Listen,I LOVE the cold. And snow. I grew up in Maine on the coast and still love it. 

But, winter is bad for my version of this kink. I need to be outside. I like a bare leg and a sandal. Winter makes me even MORE sexually frustrated bc I can't follow through on as many accident urges so I'm kinda pent up.

Oh, plus weather in general titillates me so the swings like this are disappointing but , um, exciting

2 hours ago, koyaomo said:

First, your videos are always amazing. You're a rare treat to watch since we all enjoy what you're doing as much as you enjoy doing it.

Second, a question. I also live in the northeast. How does the sudden temperature crash between Wednesday and yesterday affect you?

And thanks! I enjoy the burning shame of a public accident but I also have come to not feel all that self conscious about this and I worry it will eventually kill the shame entirely and what will I be left with? 

My next partner has to be kinky. End of story. They have to keep me stimulated at home and other ways too so I don't get burnout. 

Is omo burnout a thing? 

38 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Listen,I LOVE the cold. And snow. I grew up in Maine on the coast and still love it. 

But, winter is bad for my version of this kink. I need to be outside. I like a bare leg and a sandal. Winter makes me even MORE sexually frustrated bc I can't follow through on as many accident urges so I'm kinda pent up.

Oh, plus weather in general titillates me so the swings like this are disappointing but , um, exciting

And thanks! I enjoy the burning shame of a public accident but I also have come to not feel all that self conscious about this and I worry it will eventually kill the shame entirely and what will I be left with? 

My next partner has to be kinky. End of story. They have to keep me stimulated at home and other ways too so I don't get burnout. 

Is omo burnout a thing? 

Omo burnout is a thing!  And my next partner has to be kinky.  Except my ex is reaching out and you know as well as I do what I'm going to do... But maybe she's had a think about kink!!  Ya never know!  

1 hour ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Is omo burnout a thing? 

How public have you gone yet? Maybe an accident in the middle of a mall might stimulate you? I've been playing with the possibility of something like this myself these past few weeks.