Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just asking for future reference, is there any characters anyone would like to see in an omo situation?

Hey everyone, I really need some more ideas for some omo fan tics I’m gonna write and post soon and I thought that there’s no better way than to ask my audience what they want to see! 🙂 I mostly do female omo and i’m currently writing a story about Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter, but I’d love to hear feedback and what I could improve on, and what characters everyone would love to see in my next story!

I was also thinking of writing my own story but I wasn’t sure if anyone would be interested so I’d love to hear some comments about whether anyone is too! 😄 

Princess Daisy with her main sports outfit seen in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Lightning Farron from Final Fantasy XIII. (In her outfit from that game in particular, with her skintight black shorts under her miniskirt)

Yoshi from Digimon Data Squad (either in her original shorts or her jean shorts)

Starfire from Teen Titans

Blaze the Cat from Sonic (bonus points if she's in her Aquatics outfit from Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games. I want her out of the water when she's peeing but she can definitely go into the water after to rinse off)

And any story with them in it I want them to wet themselves all the way. And in the case of those wearing shorts, they must get soaked too, not just pull them down and pee only their panties. Whether it's a humiliating accident or one they shrug or laugh off or a deliberate wetting for fun is up to you.

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, GalarChampionA said:

Anyone form Pokemon that's not furry. There's not nearly enough of that out there!

~Averie~

1 hour ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Eda clawthorne from the owl house

46 minutes ago, randomrobot007 said:

Lara Croft - Tomb Raider

Abby Sciuto - NCIS

Any female Doctor Who Companion

I’m planning to do some Lara Croft and Doctor Who omo soon, so that should definitely be on the cards after MJ and Stacey’s story.

14 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

I noticed you  Quoted my character I'd like to see in omo but you didn't put  Anything so what does that mean

Hey! Sorry I had to write my replies really fast so I must’ve missed it out but I can definitely do her!

11 minutes ago, alterego said:

I'm fully into the Hermione Granger thing.

And I've always dreamed of a fan fiction of Persephone (Matrix) but I respect the character so much that I don't dare to write it haha

And I’m glad you are! I’m planning to do an omo situation for her again if I don’t get chance to update the Dolores story, since I’ve lost a lot of my Encanto muse.

58 minutes ago, IzzyWizzy said:

Hey! Sorry I had to write my replies really fast so I must’ve missed it out but I can definitely do her!

And I’m glad you are! I’m planning to do an omo situation for her again if I don’t get chance to update the Dolores story, since I’ve lost a lot of my Encanto muse.

OK I understand that you have to sometimes type your replies fastBut why why did you have to type them so fast. And I hope you can continue the Dolores story even though you may have lost your Encanto muse. I don't even know what muse means

And theHermoine Granger Story that you're currently writing is it a rewrite of the story that got deleted or a completely new Hermione story

I second Daenerys Targaryen, or anyone from that universe really. Cersei Lannister could be super interesting too, if decently written.

Omorashi set in medieval times is a fun little niche, and the GOT/ASOIAF lore provides plenty of opportunities for that to happen where it wouldn’t seem too out of character.