Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What situations tend to lead to accidents?

Hello!

I was trying to identify the real-life scenarios that would increase the risk of an accident. I wanted to share my thoughts and see if it’s consistent with the rest of the community. 

Public transit  - seems like a risky place to be, especially if there are infrequent stops on your route. Also, restroom facilities at stations always seem to be hit and miss. 

Airplanes - the time in which the plane is approaching the destination seems like the riskiest time. I’ve usually downed a drink or two, and I always underestimate the amount of time it takes to taxi. Flight crews are especially stringent about getting up when a plane is not at the gate. 

Meetings and exams - in exams there seem to be scenarios in which bathroom breaks are limited or prohibited. Long meetings can require a continued presence. With telecommuting long zoom meetings can be a recipe for an accident. 

Sporting events & concerts - long bathroom lines + alcohol… need I say more?

Participation in a sporting event - long distance runners are notorious for peeing themselves. But what about team sports? There doesn’t seem to be much opportunity to have a bathroom break within a game or match in lots of situations. 

Traffic jams - in a lot of places it’s not feasible to pull over to the side of the road due to privacy concerns. 

Is there anything obvious that I’m missing? Those who are more prone to accidents, is there any specific scenario that’s most likely to cause an accident? Would love to hear the community’s thoughts. 

once I had to write my exam whose center was 30 km from my house. I had gone there before so I knew how much time it takes to travel. so once after finishing my exam I felt an urge to pee, I thought it might be due to the AC's cold wind so I didn't take a piss at the center and went in my car. As mentioned before I knew how much it wud take to reach home but this time it was during the rush hour so there was heavy traffic....my father suggested taking another route which tends to be filled with potholes and still it was filled with vehicles...I was on the verge of wetting since the potholes made it difficult to hold.....luckily I reached home after 45 min delay ....which was a total of 1 h 45 min of travel +3 hours of the exam(they don't allow washroom breaks unless it is extremely urgent) since I last peed...

Great question! It's nice to think about such things, and even better reading all the answers from others, so.. Thanks for that, folks 👍

Personally, the only situations I've witnessed a wetting were while on the road, busy traffic, perhaps even a congestion on the road. Gasstations often will give someone with this kink lots of desperation and/wet patches to see.. 

The other one is music festivals. Lots to drink, a few thousand people in one place and a handful of portable toilets available! 

For me it would be after a long road trip. Having to pee really bad once I get home. There have been a few times where I ran into the house but didn't make it to the toilet in time, peeing in my pants just as I entered the bathroom or even wetting myself while unlocking the front door. I'm also a bedwetter, so accidents while I'm asleep are a very common occurrence too.

On 3/1/2022 at 8:58 AM, Imabedwetter said:

For me it would be after a long road trip. Having to pee really bad once I get home. There have been a few times where I ran into the house but didn't make it to the toilet in time, peeing in my pants just as I entered the bathroom or even wetting myself while unlocking the front door. I'm also a bedwetter, so accidents while I'm asleep are a very common occurrence too.

I am a bedwetter still too.  For me if I am over tired or get over stressed the chance that I will wet my bed that night greatly increases.  

For the stress you really cannot control that.  It is either there or not.  

However for the over tired I guess on theory you could have an extremely hard day for sports and activities like running, hiking, skating, biking or other active .  Course this would. only work if you are already prone to bedwetting.  

On 2/23/2022 at 4:18 PM, pissypants2005 said:

Public transit  - seems like a risky place to be, especially if there are infrequent stops on your route. Also, restroom facilities at stations always seem to be hit and miss. 

I think this is the worst one. If you are in a bus with no bathroom and it gets stuck in traffic, then there’s no way out. It’s not like being in your own car, where people can’t see you wet yourself. There’s always a lot of people around and it makes the situation way more dramatic hahaha

I work near a motorway service station and go there regularly for lunch (can’t beat a greggs ) and often see people walking rather quickly towards the toilet feel like the car park would be a better place to spot accidents though where people give up because it’s not worth the risk of trying to get to the toilet through a crowded service station (truck stop) 

10 hours ago, secretomoact said:

Injury-- When the person needs assistance getting to the restroom and is either too embarrassed to ask or no one is near them when the urge starts getting bad. 

That's what bedpans are for. Though I can imagine a lady refusing to use the bedpan from shame and then having an accident.

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)