Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

12 hours ago, New_Macca said:

I’m not normally a fan of these unrealistic scenarios but your way of describing things and how her urge built was really great. I like the adjectives and saying her groans were almost obscene to make it clear this was like a sexual release for her

Me neither, but my commissioner wanted it, and who am I to turn down money?? Lol. Thanks for reading and commenting!! 

9 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Love it, great story!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

An amazingly erotic story! I only wish there were a sequel in-which she actually exceeded that 7-minute deluge by a wide margin. 

I'm not particularly aroused by holding or desperation, but a woman with incredible urinary prowess who goes on-and-on for a seeming eternity is the type of erotica that appeals to me no-end.  

Edited by LngPeefan (see edit history)
12 hours ago, LngPeefan said:

An amazingly erotic story! I only wish there were a sequel in-which she actually exceed that 7-minute deluge by a wide margin. 

I'm not particularly aroused by holding or desperation, but a woman with incredible urinary prowess who goes on-and-on for a seeming eternity is the type of erotica that appeals to me no-end.  

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed 🥰

I am still taking commissions, if that's something that would interest you; I'd be happy to write something for you along those lines. 

Once upon a time I could connect subject with predicate. Perhaps I could attempt to write a story as well. Having read your work, I have no-doubt you are busy taking commissions for erotic tales. 

As a female author you have a lifetime of knowing a woman's sexual psychology; how the emotional build-up and pursuit is often as exciting as the sexual climax itself. That makes first person narratives with female protagonists much more realistic when you write them Laurie. (LOL)   

12 hours ago, LngPeefan said:

Once upon a time I could connect subject with predicate. Perhaps I could attempt to write a story as well. Having read your work, I have no-doubt you are busy taking commissions for erotic tales. 

As a female author you have a lifetime of knowing a woman's sexual psychology; how the emotional build-up and pursuit is often as exciting as the sexual climax itself. That makes first person narratives with female protagonists much more realistic when you write them Laurie. (LOL)   

Wait, maybe I didn't make myself clear. I'm asking if you'd like to commission a story from me yourself. I'd be very happy to write something for you if so! And if not, no worries. 

• 7 months later...