Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Well, what have you tried?  If we're going to try to give you new ideas, let's start with what are the old ones?

That said, here are a few:

• Wet your bed.
  • Wet your pants while eating at a fast-food place or so.
  • Wet your pants someplace in public, then go find someone to apologize to for leaving a puddle.
  • Wet your pants in public while wearing something that hides it well.
  • Wet your pants in public while wearing something that doesn't hide it at all.
  • Go an entire day with no toilet (unless you need to poop - then it's your call).  Go about your business that whole day like nothing is wrong.
  • Go out bar hopping or clubbing and pee in your pants all night long.
15 hours ago, Ripandbustys said:

Like oversized jeans? Where we both cram in one pair together?? 😍💦😅

I have a thing for public wettings but honestly either 😅💦

Ha that's not what I meant but now that you mention it....

I like a guy and girl or even a group all just hanging out together and wetting themselves and perving on each others piss patches.

For public peeing how about walking around just with a small little pee stain and slowly peeing a little bit at a time gradually getting wetter and wetter. xx

Here's an idea I've toted with in the past!

Essentially, what you do is you wear thick underwear underneath tight fitting rubber or latex pants (not a diaper cover, like actual pants) and you wear normal pants over both. Then, you can either wear sandals or rain boots or something. What this does is it allows you to wet yourself discreetly in normal clothing while no evidence shows, since the urine doesn't pass through the latex pants. You will thoroughly soak your underwear and your socks, as well as fill up your boots if you wear them, but not a single drop should show up on your outermost layer. If you wear sandals, just stand in some grass and pee slowly and it will trickle out of your ankle holes, around your feet, and into the grass without anyone being able to notice unless they were looking really carefully. You might have to do some experimentation to find working waterproof pants, but the result is the ability to pee freely and feel wet while also avoiding the embarrassment of an actual public accident.

I did a challenge with myself one time:
I let someone control my bladder for a couple of hours. I wasn't allowed to pee and had to drink lots of water.

When I finally was allowed to go, I added something to make it a little harder. I sat down on the toilet, wearing my boxers and spread my legs apart.
Every minute I let out a small spurt of pee for a total of 5 minutes and after that I let it all go.

I even have it on video 😇

I would instantly purchase anything with a bedwetting, especially if it’s like a dream pee double wetting scenario and if you had a thing where you gave your man a blowjob and he asked you to hold  it and you peed your self, maybe facing away from the camera so you don’t have to show your face, btw you are the only content creator I have ever actually purchased from, you rock

Edited by ShinraK (see edit history)
On 2/23/2022 at 3:21 PM, Doetsch said:

I did a challenge with myself one time:
I let someone control my bladder for a couple of hours. I wasn't allowed to pee and had to drink lots of water.

When I finally was allowed to go, I added something to make it a little harder. I sat down on the toilet, wearing my boxers and spread my legs apart.
Every minute I let out a small spurt of pee for a total of 5 minutes and after that I let it all go.

I even have it on video 😇

This sounds soooooo hot!

On 2/22/2022 at 11:29 AM, Mariner62 said:

Stop at a road side rest area and wet your pants while walking to the building.

One that I like, stand beside your vehicle while fueling and wet your pants.

Yep!  I've done both of those.

I have also gone into the rest area, walked up to the urinal, started to pee, and then pulled my pants up into the stream as soon as it hits full force.

20 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

I was going to try that one a couple of weeks ago coming home from a concert, but didn't quite make it.  Ended up wetting myself while parking.  I did see it happen once.

Yikes, you must have really had to go bad to plan an accident only to wet your pants before you can have the planned wetting. Guess there was no need to get out and finish peeing at the rest area since you had already done it. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Peeinglover99
On 2/22/2022 at 2:13 AM, Ripandbustys said:

Hello fellow Omos! I would love new ideas for wettings! What all do yall recommend? 

What about grey leggings peeing in car or Walmart? It must be fun🥰

• 2 weeks later...

A little quality drama can go a long way.

You are not the one with the wetting fetish, your man is. He tells you and it doesn't go well.  He's a true gentile and no longer mentions it.  One day you decide it is time to tell him how much you appreciate him. It may take a moment, but once you start, you can't stop.  Express that it felt better than expected- ending with an interesting twist...