Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale BJs while holding

Yes, I am regularly lucky enough to receive a BJ while full from my dear wife. She will even press my stomach while she's doing it the naughty minx.

Inevitably it leads to a great deal of excitement and arousal and I will eventually pull my silky shorts back up and soak them before coming in my pants either by my hand, or hers. Bliss. We actually have a day together tomorrow. Hoping we will spend some time like this !

It happened once to me,

I was bursting and my partner as well.

To my request she kept pushing on my swollen bladder and at some point I could not hold it back and I warned her that I was about to cum but that probably was her plan cuz she kept going and I came in her mouth.

After that the desperation became unbearable and I run to the shower and wet my skinny green jeans while she looked at me and film me, she was really desperate too and soon she peed herself too.

That was a great experience ๐Ÿ˜Š

I also like a lot to give head to a bursting woman and make her lose controlย 

Never on purpose, but certainly has happened a few times because I didn't have an opportunity to go or I didn't want to interrupt lovemaking. I find it distracting, which makes it take longer to finish. In the rare situations where I am really desperate, I might get anxious about making sure I don't leak into her mouth, although it has never actually come close to happening. I prefer to have an empty bladder so I can pay attention to the pleasure sensations instead.

The most desperate bj I can remember receiving was waking up after a night of drinking. I woke up to the simultaneous feelings of my girlfriend's fingers pulling my penis out of the fly of my boxers, and an urgent need to urinate pounding in my bladder and penis from all the drinks that had caught up with me overnight. I didn't want to interrupt the fun, so I let her keep playing with the head and shaft for a little bit, then fingered her to an orgasm. She slid down to my dick and wrapped her lips around me. The need to pee was super distracting, and I was getting desperate enough that I considered asking for a two minute relief break, but within a few minutes I thankfully managed to cum without incident. Once she had sucked away my load, I informed her that I desperately needed the bathroom. She pulled her head away from my crotch, laughing, and I speed walked to the toilet. It actually took a minute to get going because I had just cum, but once it did start it was a huge relief to let it out. Then I came back to bed and she made a joke about me running off before I reciprocated the oral.

My partner and I have discussed trying this. We've decided to hold off on it until we experiment with deliberately drinking pee to see if it's something either of us actually likes. (That's really up in the air. I don't think I'd like it, but I said the same thing about peeing on/being peed on and in the end I did enjoy it.) ย Best to know if it's something we'd like, or at least not mind, before risking it happening by surprise and then finding out that it's completely awful.ย 

On 2/22/2022 at 12:21 AM, Dalige said:

Hi everyone, especially AMAB people.

I was wondering if you ever got the chance to receive a blowjob while you needed to go to the bathroom. If you did, what happened? Was it enjoyable? I would love to do this to someone ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks in advance for your answers!

I have no experience with BJ's as a lesbian, but I love getting licked when I have to pee. It just adds to the experience somehow. Having to actively hold it while being aroused is just tantalising...

ย 

Yes, I received a BJ while totally bursting to piss just over a week ago (it wasn't the first time), and it was so intense I don't even know how I held it. My bladder was so full it was throbbing from the beers I had, as I didn't even break the seal.

The most intense part about it is getting licked in the area between your ballsack and your dick, it just makes me go crazy. And the piss feels ooh so good afterwards.

• 3 months later...