Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An infinite hold- would it be possible?

So I had a thought today, for those of us that like holding and desperation, but not wetting, is there a way to prolong that? My idea was that if you were able to get to a certain desperation point that you liked, you could match your urine production and every once in a while let out just enough to set you back to that point. I'm assuming this is theoretically possible, but has anyone tried it for a long period of time?

There are a few problems that I could see popping up. I would imagine that your muscles would eventually grow tired and it would be harder to maintain that desperation point even if at one time it was manageable, your muscles "max" would eventually fall below that point. Also, this could possibly have effects on bladder or kidney health if you did it too often or didn't prepare enough.ย 

Thoughts?

I feel like every hold I do is an infinite hold; 2-3 hours of lugging around a watermelon in my stomach before anything interesting happens lol

ย 

Like you mentioned your muscles will get weaker, though you can progressively let more and more out as your muscles tire to keep that feeling as long as possible. Though eventually, you'll lose control no matter what.

I absolutely love the sensation of interrupting the flow mid pee, the spike in pressure when you force your muscles to close but your bladder want nothing but to resume emptying itself: it is pure bliss. So, I do enjoy getting full then only peeing a little, to decrease the pressure to a tolerable level, and resume holding the remaining liquid.

That said, I have not done it for long periods, mostly a morning, or an afternoon, but most of the time life gets in the way so I can't really find the occasion to enjoy this practice for longer streches of time.

Concerning risks of infection, while I'm not an expert in the field, I'd think that the urine is sterile so simply holding it brings no risk. Microorganisms mostly enter the bladder via the urethral channel (that's why females are more suceptible to UTIs, due to the shorter length of the urethra), but everytime you pee you are basically flushing the urethra, so this "inifinite hold", which involves frequent partial pees, is probably more safe than a lengthy traditional holding session where you simply avoid peeing as long as possible.

Furthermore, as the intention of such practice is prolong the desperation, that certainly would put a lot of strain on the pelvic muscles, but, provided one does not indulge this too often, I also doubt that this could have significant implications on ones health.

On 2/21/2022 at 10:32 PM, amasonbo1 said:

So I had a thought today, for those of us that like holding and desperation, but not wetting, is there a way to prolong that? My idea was that if you were able to get to a certain desperation point that you liked, you could match your urine production and every once in a while let out just enough to set you back to that point. I'm assuming this is theoretically possible, but has anyone tried it for a long period of time?

There are a few problems that I could see popping up. I would imagine that your muscles would eventually grow tired and it would be harder to maintain that desperation point even if at one time it was manageable, your muscles "max" would eventually fall below that point. Also, this could possibly have effects on bladder or kidney health if you did it too often or didn't prepare enough.ย 

Thoughts?

Sounds pretty unhealthy...

Theoretically, if you can

1. Be able to hold no matter any amount of pressure, your muscles being able handle the strength of any amount of pee trying to escape your bladder. Also, your bladder would need to be unable to burst at any size.

2. Stop producing more pee, which assumably would just mean you never drink a single liquid again, or find out whatever liquid somehow doesn't end up being converted into pee.

AND/OR

3. Have a black hole or a pocket dimension for a bladder, or something else that has the theoretical ability to hold any volume of piss.

Unfortunately, as of right now, I really don't think any of those are possible. Your muscles unfortunately have to haveย someย form of limit, you kinda need to drink liquids to live, and science hasn't found out how to extend a persons capacity that extremely.

ย 

However, I will say that all of those sound like very good premises for some interesting omo fiction, I need to go write these things down.

I seem to recall seeing discussion about something like this in response to this xkcd comic: https://xkcd.com/986/

I don't remember where I saw it though. Probably on the
xkcd forum, which doesn't exist anymore... Anyway, the gist of it was that it's impossible because urine is not the only way your body gets rid of excess water (e.g. evaporation), so you'd become dehydrated if you tried.