Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Need new friends? Dont know what Im doing wrong

Sorry for the frustration dump but no matter how many fetish sites I join or people I try to talk too it always just seems like Im getting judged. I thought joining this site would help me make omo friends but it hasnt panned out. Im very close to simply trying to just shut off my kink and who I truly am sexually. I try to communicate with people and always just get left on opened. Even on this site. I know I sound whiny but I just want someone to talk too and who understands me and that is starting to become too much to ask. Again, I know maybe Im doing something wrong but it seems like this piss/desperation kink has just gotten me in more trouble than its worth and maybe its time to ignore this side of me. I mean no disrespect in this post because everyone else on this site seems very fulfilled. I just feel very alone in my kink and that maybe its time to not indulge it anymore.

What makes you think you're being judged? I'm so sorry you feel that way! I am positive no one here would want you to feel such a way. 

I'm incredibly into piss and desperation, too (as are many people here). Don't ever "ignore" or "not indulge" in a kink that is perfectly harmless and offers you (& many others) so much joy. An omo fetish is so harmless (unless you hold it in beyond your limits and damage yourself, of course). 

Do you get to indulge yourself in this fun fetish a lot? 🙂

I’m very sorry to hear you feel that way. I don’t know if, why, or who would judge you but it’s not okay.

I don’t really know what advice to give you for making more friends, (online or not), but I can tell you that the people here are very nice and accepting. I know that doesn’t solve your problem but I’m sure in time you’ll make many friends.

I wouldn’t ignore or shut away your fetish. It won’t do you any good to ignore it, might even make you feel worse.

Edited by OmoFan50 (see edit history)

Don't EVER abandon thigns you love and that makes you happy!!! I'm sorry to hear that you feel lonely. If you want I'm always open for conversations and making new friends 😉 I always felt lonely too in that sexual way, couse how do you say to someone: hey ya know, I have a piss kink. You wanna talk about it maybe? xD So yeah, I feel you here bro. 

Because our fetish isn't "socially acceptable" in some circles and there are many different nuances to it, many of us are not in the habit of reaching out to strangers.  But we're not anti-social!  Read a lot of the posts and make note of people who seem to like the particular brand of omorashi that appeals to you.  Follow them for a while.  Then send them a personal message and see what kind of response you get.  If the respondent isn't enthusiastic, try someone else.  

And don't get discouraged if you post a something that gets little or no response.  If it's on topic and readable, maybe the title didn't describe it well.  

9 hours ago, lovetohold said:

What makes you think you're being judged? I'm so sorry you feel that way! I am positive no one here would want you to feel such a way. 

I'm incredibly into piss and desperation, too (as are many people here). Don't ever "ignore" or "not indulge" in a kink that is perfectly harmless and offers you (& many others) so much joy. An omo fetish is so harmless (unless you hold it in beyond your limits and damage yourself, of course). 

Do you get to indulge yourself in this fun fetish a lot? 🙂

No I practically never indulge my fetish. Thats on me though because I live with family plus I work a lot so its almost impossible to indulge myself. Plus, when I try to message someone and get a hold going or something I understand that most people on here have a huge buildup of PMs just asking for the same thing so I understand how desperate I come off as. 

26 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Because our fetish isn't "socially acceptable" in some circles and there are many different nuances to it, many of us are not in the habit of reaching out to strangers.  But we're not anti-social!  Read a lot of the posts and make note of people who seem to like the particular brand of omorashi that appeals to you.  Follow them for a while.  Then send them a personal message and see what kind of response you get.  If the respondent isn't enthusiastic, try someone else.  

And don't get discouraged if you post a something that gets little or no response.  If it's on topic and readable, maybe the title didn't describe it well.  

Thank you for the advice and for reaching out! You didnt have to do that.

3 hours ago, Mrgala21 said:

No I practically never indulge my fetish. Thats on me though because I live with family plus I work a lot so its almost impossible to indulge myself. Plus, when I try to message someone and get a hold going or something I understand that most people on here have a huge buildup of PMs just asking for the same thing so I understand how desperate I come off as. 

Thank you for the advice and for reaching out! You didnt have to do that.

This is really a very supportive group!

I do feel the need to update this post a bit. 

Even in the short time since I posted this I have received nothing but support. It really is a wonderful feeling and something that I desperately needed at this point in my life. I was very nervous to post my feelings because I wasn't sure how they would be interpreted and the last thing I wanted to do was offend anybody. Ive been on and off of this site for almost a decade now and it really has helped me through a lot and provided me with an endless amount of joy.

Bottom line, I want to thank everyone who has reached out and either given advice or simply started a conversation. It has been wonderful and helped me realize its all about communication when it comes to topics like omo or anything in life. I look forward to whats ahead.  

I think a lot of us feel the way you do. It is very difficult to find someone to talk to /about our fetish(s).  

Occasionally, I've connected with someone, but due to circumstances (distance, life, work, Spectrum and no-name cable company battling over a 100' (literally) patch of land that covers my cul d' sac, etc.) I drop the ball, they get busy, we never connect, etc. 

I feel like I have let friends down. And I can't do even small tasks I want to do sometimes without interruption - which is frustrating. 

(Hence, I am posting this at 1:39 A.M., after getting everyone/dog dinner / cleaning up/settled /meds sorted/ laundry done/ jobs set out for tomorrow...) 

So, everyone, please don't think you are alone. I'd love to click LOVE for everyone's post I love; every video I download and watch when I have a spare moment; every lovely and erotic drawing I treasure; every story and tale you all share. 

Thank you. And @Mrgala21, you are not alone. No one is alone here. 

I know this is a late post and lots of people have responded. Thank you all.