Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Psa: Magic Wands -/////-

I wholeheartedly agree haha. Until my friend showed me his I never gave them a a second thought. But omg, after spending hours making a diaper all soggy and swollen and squishy and then finishing it off with some wand buzzies is just like...omg 🤤🥰

I have to admit though, it took me one or two tries to "get the hang of it" so to speak. But after that first time of using it just right and knowing what it's capable of, I'm going to make sure I always have a working wand somewhere in the house 😅

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2022 at 11:56 AM, koopatroopa said:

Umm I guess this is sort of a psa and maybe Im super naive but I didnt realize that magic wand massagers could do anything for dudes. These plus diapers seem to be made for each other  ❤

I hope everyone has a great day.

Just curious what model did you buy as it looks like they now have 3 different models available? 

I bought a brand on Amazon called "Helisun". It was around $60-$70, though other brands could get way more expensive. 

Also side note: Im noticing different levels of effects via the different diapers Im wearing while using the massager.  Thicker abdl diapers seems to feel the best,  as they spread out the vibration over a larger area.

Goodnites were least effective in that they barely spread the vibrating feeling at all.