Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Recommendations for water proof blanket?

Maybe try the medical/incontinence shops?  I don't recall where I got it but I've seen similar since - a bed protector, basically a PVC sheet about a metre square with a sheet of something like terry towelling on top and a stiffer edging so it lies flat.  Or you could create the same sort of thing for a bed with a plastic sheet and a towel, which has worked for me when left tied to the bed overnight.

31 minutes ago, Gamerman said:

Where can i buy one. The ones im seeing are just pads instead of the small blanket type like the picture 

https://www.peapodmats.com

the sheets seem a new addition, might have to try those myself but no experience yet.

the mats are great! I have a few of the large ones and one of the small ones. small ones are great if you wanna sit down with a damp butt, large ones work great for a bed spread or anything else. I found out about these on this forum myself from a rachel K. 

4 minutes ago, coloradowet said:

https://www.peapodmats.com

the sheets seem a new addition, might have to try those myself but no experience yet.

the mats are great! I have a few of the large ones and one of the small ones. small ones are great if you wanna sit down with a damp butt, large ones work great for a bed spread or anything else. I found out about these on this forum myself from a rachel K. 

Awesome!  Thank you 🙏🏼 

On 2/19/2022 at 5:25 AM, brandonthug said:

Peapods  they are all material . I use mine for bed . I wet it it holds  all the pea and actually keeps you warm. It can be washed and dried..works great

20220219_063500.jpg

Upvotting this! I've got one and it's awesome and can take three wettings! You wash it like a towel, they are comfortable and don't crinkle. Zero complaints!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 7:09 AM, SergioUK said:

Maybe try the medical/incontinence shops?  I don't recall where I got it but I've seen similar since - a bed protector, basically a PVC sheet about a metre square with a sheet of something like terry towelling on top and a stiffer edging so it lies flat.  Or you could create the same sort of thing for a bed with a plastic sheet and a towel, which has worked for me when left tied to the bed overnight.

Yeah but that's super uncomfortable it would almost make me wet the bed b.c atleast for me part of the enjoyment of wetting the bed Iss laying down on my comfortable bed in my warm puddle of piss and falling asleep or watching t.v playing a video game until I can wet again lol