Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any EMTs/Paramedics in the house? I have questions.

I have been spinning a story idea in my head for a while, but I want to get it right. Without giving too much plot away.

If someone is in a car accident are there things that are done regardless of how badly they are injured? Like "We do this with everyone, you aren't special."

How many people would be directly interacting with a single patient?

What are the options if said car accident victim needs to pee?

Have you ever witnessed a scenario where a patient rejected the available options? If so, what happened?

How do you handle it if a patient has an accident in the ambulance? What is the protocol there?

So I am, 

Car accidents depends on a lot. Injury, head on crash vs fender bender.  Head or neck injury.  Back bord and c collar vs just a c collar.  Usually if bad enough transported to the hospital.  

If a Pt has to pee they hold it! For men their is a urinal. Women bed pan. Hard to do in a moving vehicle.  I have only had 1 Pt pee her pants on the stretcher and that was a 6 year old in diabetic DKA.  So not experience with that other then one time.  Just clean off the stretcher.

I imagine if you had a full bladder and you had injured yourself that that's a good chance that you would probably end up losing bladder control from the situation, and even if you didn't lose bladder control I can't imagine it would make holding it any easier. I think naturally people can have accidents at any time whether they have to pee or not, so that any given time statistically speaking people in an accident will just have to go to the bathroom as much as the average person does, which is made complicated by their injured status.

I'm not in medicine in any capacity, but I don't think weaving an OMO round a medical situation of this sort is going to work well. If I'm not feeling too good, thoughts of OMO or sex vanish out of my head.

I think you need a less severe situation - something that just ends in a bit of a shock and the odd bruise. For example, coming off a bike, tripping up, etc.

23 hours ago, Alias Unknown said:

Little off your specific topic but my girlfriend is a nurse in a hospital and you’d be surprised how many seriously injured people sit up and go “hey can i go to the bathroom”

Lol I was that person once. I was in for alcohol poisoning so naturally there was a lot of liquid in my system. I very suddenly regained mental capacity (no memories before that moment) and was like holy shit I need to pee NOW. I insisted I could walk to the bathroom and refused to use a bedpan and the nurse was pretty peeved. Apparently I was a complete arsehole during the time that I don't remember and acting completely out of character so I don't blame her for being annoyed with me! 

7 hours ago, David_E said:

I'm not in medicine in any capacity, but I don't think weaving an OMO round a medical situation of this sort is going to work well. If I'm not feeling too good, thoughts of OMO or sex vanish out of my head.

I think you need a less severe situation - something that just ends in a bit of a shock and the odd bruise. For example, coming off a bike, tripping up, etc.

It's not going to be that deep, trust me.

@David_E

"I'm not in medicine in any capacity, but I don't think weaving an OMO round a medical situation of this sort is going to work well. If I'm not feeling too good, thoughts of OMO or sex vanish out of my head."

I honestly don't think that anybody, even people with this fetish, want to be in a full bladder situation when they are involved in an accident. But the fact remains that at any given time a certain percentage of the population is going to have to go to the bathroom, and a certain percentage of the population is going to get in an accident while they have to go to the bathroom, certainly not an ideal situation to be in. Although if a person is badly injured, assuming they don't wet themselves from the pain, their bladder is probably of secondary concern to their injuries. I mean if I'm bleeding on the pavement having a full bladder is going to be the least of my concerns!

On the topic of car accidents I remember a story I read on a forum a while ago where someone wrote that they were driving home with a very full bladder when they had to slam on the breaks to prevent themself from rear-ending someone. The position of their seatbelt and the quick stop caused immense pressure on their bladder and they just uncontrollably wet the complete contents of their abused organ in one big gush. I can imagine several ways a similar situation could happen in a car accident. I've thought back on this a lot of times over the years 

I know that no one is thinking about kinky stuff in the situation of a car accident or a medical emergency, but that doesn't stop the scenario from potentially being hot later or in a fictional story!