Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting for convinience is a myth.

8 hours ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

As a kid I would heavily disagree with you lol, feeling soaked and maybe cold at some point was a much better short term solution than going to the bathroom, sure if its morning its better to go to the bathroom but if im gonna shower in a few hours i might aswell just save 5 minutes and not go to the bathroom lol, as a kid at least i became pretty good at wetting myself without having to stop what i was doing at the time, it kinda became a normal feeling at some point in the evening lol, it was super convenient, 5 minutes was awfully long for me as a kid lol, ill take any shortcut i can take

This was also my philosophy! I mean, what if I missed out on something? Five minutes is *forever*! Much better to wait or pee my pants than go to the bathroom!

Now though, I would tend to agree it is not "convenient" in the sense of what it means to me though obviously others feel differently. When younger, I'd wet specifically so as to not lose focus on what I was doing but as an adult I think because I enjoy the feelings, being wet would be a distraction from what I was ostensibly focused on. As inconvenient as my brain sometimes still makes me think stopping what I'm doing to go pee is I think I for me the alternative is less convenient still even before we start talking cleanup or what is socially acceptable.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree that it´s distracting and just makes it harder to get the work done. It´s a nice distraction though, but then after a while you need to move to the shower anyway because the puddle on the floo

I've definitely done it before, but it's pretty situational! I'll give a few examples of times I've done it: 1. While mowing. My yard growing up was pretty big and it takes a couple hours to mow.

I've been on a little vacation/study break and it's given me some time to wet again.    It also has made me realise how much "wetting for convinience" is just kinda bs, atleast in my experience

5 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Wetting out of convience is motivated out of 🤷‍♀️Laziness🤷‍♀️

While it certainly can be, and is a common motivation for me to do it, I don't really think there's one given motivation that can be given for it. Just as with most aspects of this fetish that a person might be into, there's definitely variance in the specifics of it.

interesting responses, skimmed through the best i could because that was convenient 😉

Ive read some fiction/ fantasy here that pedestals convenient like its easier than holding it. Ill attest when I was a young, when drenched in a rain storm, in a pool and other occasions it was convenient and un-noticable and felt hella good, probably helped me accept my kink as i do now in the long run. I could see why people have those fantasies.

I don't really experience those opportunities as an adult in the public space these days. I do have accidents from time to time in public, which is different. Music festivals and un-ordinary "spaces" seem to have some flexibly on "convenient" though in my experience.

at home though, being a crafty and solitary person, ill enjoy damp pants on my late night escapades painting; summer time its very cooling and soothing. in the winter it feels good to be around the fire. It can be distracting at times, but have a balance.

I don’t find wet clothes comfortable for any length of time… wet nappies are a different matter, though, they’re designed to not feel wet and if anything, a freshly wet diaper feels more comfortable than a dry one. And I don’t feel the need to change until it’s sagging or breaking up, or starting to leak, which can be several “uses” sometimes.

Whether it is convenience or casual wetting I'm not sure.  I have no problem wearing wet pants all day when I am alone and having a no-toilet day.  Certainly it is more convenient when working in the garden not to have to take off my muddy boots and go into the house.  When doing something on the computer it's more convenient to just chuck a towel on the seat and pee than to get up and go to the bathroom.  But I admit its mostly more for fun than convenience, and the whole game is not to create cleaning tasks, just put clothes and towels in the washing machine at the end of the day.

On 2/18/2022 at 6:04 PM, Stinky Pikachu said:

As a kid I would heavily disagree with you lol, feeling soaked and maybe cold at some point was a much better short term solution than going to the bathroom, sure if its morning its better to go to the bathroom but if im gonna shower in a few hours i might aswell just save 5 minutes and not go to the bathroom lol, as a kid at least i became pretty good at wetting myself without having to stop what i was doing at the time, it kinda became a normal feeling at some point in the evening lol, it was super convenient, 5 minutes was awfully long for me as a kid lol, ill take any shortcut i can take

I used to do this a lot playing outside, as I always thought coming back inside my parents might say "that's it for today go clean your room/do your homework etc"

As a kid you have a smaller bladder too and if you go soon as you feel the need it's not as big a mess. More so for girls too with skirts making it easier to hide.

Indoors not so much but I definitely did do it and I distinctly remember playing The Sims all soggy wet more than once.

Less so as an adult I guess, usually all my accidents are at least partially planned to avoid hassle.

5 hours ago, kittyearsamy said:

I used to do this a lot playing outside, as I always thought coming back inside my parents might say "that's it for today go clean your room/do your homework etc"

As a kid you have a smaller bladder too and if you go soon as you feel the need it's not as big a mess. More so for girls too with skirts making it easier to hide.

Indoors not so much but I definitely did do it and I distinctly remember playing The Sims all soggy wet more than once.

Less so as an adult I guess, usually all my accidents are at least partially planned to avoid hassle.

I spent most my outside time with friends so I would always at least go the extra mile to pee behind a tree or something, having a small bladder is definitely what made me be able to do it without much much consequence, I'd barely pee enough for it to reach my feet so definitely relate to that haha

38 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

The only circumstance in which I'd wet for convenience is if I was already wearing wet clothes, or if it was in circumstances where I was sure that it wouldn't be noticeable at all. Otherwise it's not a convenience wetting, it's a wetting for exhibitionist purposes, which has it's own appeal but is a totally different thing altogether.

I agree with this. If I was soaking wet and bursting, I would definitely just go for convenience rather than hold it.

19 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

In this case it would be pretty dumb not too. Also to go back to another comment, I don't know what a mud sliding contest is, but it looks kind of fun.

It was either just a muddy area people were sliding down for fun or it was part of a Tough Mudder racing event, which is an endurance obstacle race through muddy terrain and water. It is extremely common for people to simply wet their pants during both Tough Mudder events and Triathlons. I, myself, am currently training for a Triathlon and have done it multiple times.

On 2/18/2022 at 1:01 AM, WetterMesser said:

4. It can get very cold where I live in the winter, and sometimes I will wear snow pants while I'm out shopping. Since public toilets cost money in Europe, if I am on my way home already and I have to pee, I will usually just go in my snow pants and wash them and take a shower when I get to my apartment. I like to think that I am wetting myself not only for convenience, but also to save money!

This depends in which part of europe you live, where I live in italy i think the only public bathrooms you have to pay are in train stations, for some reason, just while i'm not 100% sure about that it should be worse on that regard on north italy

I have wet myself a couple of times when caught in heavy rain and a also at an amusement park after a water ride. I wonder if people without this fetish sometimes pee themselves in similar situations since their clothes are soaked anyway.

Not sure if this one counts as a convenience wetting, but a few times when I was going to have a real accident or had already leaked a little I just wet myself on purpose. I knew that I wasn't going to make it anyway so rather than suffer from a full bladder I just let the pee out.

47 minutes ago, WetterMesser said:

I think a more appropriate discussion would be how there is virtually no rational excuse for messing for convenience!

One time I was on a walk and had to poop very badly and decided to mess myself rather than poop in bushes because it was so cold. Though I guess that in the end the inconvenience of having to clean up was greater than the inconvenience of having to poop in the cold would have been.

On 2/18/2022 at 7:01 AM, WetterMesser said:

5. I, along with almost every diver ever, have pissed my wetsuit while scuba diving. I did an excursion on a vacation once and we were deep underwater for 2 hours. The diving instructor told us that if we had to pee, we should just go in our suits because apparently when you dive deep, you have to ascend slowly to depressurize, which can take up to 30 mins. Basically, myself and half the people in my diving group wet ourselves for convenience instead of cutting our dive short and waiting 30 mins to pee on the boat.

That's pretty much my only "wetting for convenience". Ever since our family went swimming and to water parks, my mother taught me to just pee in my swimming trunks if I needed to go. And I eventually grew fond of the warmth, to the point of always "wetting" myself on the showers before changing instead of using the toilet.

15 hours ago, efmir said:

I have wet myself a couple of times when caught in heavy rain and a also at an amusement park after a water ride. I wonder if people without this fetish sometimes pee themselves in similar situations since their clothes are soaked anyway.

Back at middle school, I think I heard a conversation between two boys about how one of them had peed their pants before getting into the bus. It was raining heavily that day and we were all soaked before we could get into the bus.

Guest Jasminexo

I think it depends on the circumstances, cause I know I definitely have pissed myself for convenience.

depends on what you’re wearing, where you are, what you’re doing, where’s the nearest toilet, that sort of thing.

i think that anything that doesn’t make an obvious stain when being peed in counts as being able to be pissed in for convenience, so things like skirts, dresses are fair game cause you only get your panties wet in most cases, and then if you’re wearing tights, if they’re black you’re fine, and if they’re not, just squat. Anything else that is super dark in colour would probably be able to be pissed in for convenience too, so like black leggings, jeans, shorts, etc.

i think if you’re in your house, pissing yourself for convenience is BS, unless you’re in your garden, if people are gonna see you peeing, whether that means seeing the pee run down your leg, or drip on the floor, or the stream coming out on the ground as you squat, that’s not really for convenience either. 

Cause I know I’ve wet myself for convenience, both doing stuff in public and doing stuff in the garden. It’s not always bullshit, but if we’re honest with ourselves, it’s probably bullshit like 80% of the time, and just done for pleasure.

On 2/21/2022 at 11:47 PM, WetterMesser said:

I think a more appropriate discussion would be how there is virtually no rational excuse for messing for convenience!

Well, yeah, because the smell will always be an issue if there’s anyone anywhere near you (not to mention the cleanup etc. even if you use a diaper, which is certainly far from convenient under any circumstances). Other than people who do it for enjoyment, it will only be done when people have absolutely no other choice and physically can’t hold it long enough to get to a toilet or other suitable place.

On 2/21/2022 at 11:47 PM, WetterMesser said:

Well, it happened to me once, I was driving on the motorway, just passed a service area when, gut cramps.  Food poisoning.  Half a mile further on was road works, and the traffic slowed to walking pace but did not stop.  It soon became apparent that this tailback was going to be about two hours, and the road works had closed the hard shoulder, so there was nowhere to stop.  As the cramps got worse, it was a balance between putting up with the pain for hours, or going in my pants.  Eventually the balance tipped in the favour of the latter.  Smelly but worth it.

2 hours ago, Showerproof said:

Well, it happened to me once, I was driving on the motorway, just passed a service area when, gut cramps.  Food poisoning.  Half a mile further on was road works, and the traffic slowed to walking pace but did not stop.  It soon became apparent that this tailback was going to be about two hours, and the road works had closed the hard shoulder, so there was nowhere to stop.  As the cramps got worse, it was a balance between putting up with the pain for hours, or going in my pants.  Eventually the balance tipped in the favour of the latter.  Smelly but worth it.

I guess that’s more of an enforced accident than “convenience”, even if you made a voluntary decision to do it as it was too painful to hold on (a lot of wetting accidents probably follow that pattern as well, even though many of us pursue the fantasy of achieving a completely involuntary wetting).

As others have mentioned, its all circumstantial.  And yes, if you are not incontinent, wetting yourself is either an accident or a choice.  If an activity involves some sort of wetness, there's a better chance of me choosing to pee myself because it is simply convenient (as well as a better chance of getting away with it).  

Can I safely stand up in my kayak to pee? maybe, but I'd rather feel the warm pee in my pants, than feeling the cold water as I fall in.

Could I have paddled in to the land? maybe, but wetting myself is definitely more convenient! 

On 2/18/2022 at 1:04 PM, Stinky Pikachu said:

Simular esperance for me growing up too.  I had issues keeping my pant dry through elementary school.  I'd get into what I was doing and not want to stop and end up peeing in my clothes.  Sometimes I'd realize I had to go bad and just decide I can hold a little longer only of next realize I was peeing on myself.  Other times I realize I had to go really bad and decide in my mind thatI probably will not make it and just start peeing while keeping on doing what ever it was I was so into.  

I so far see three realistic scenarios.

1. Race drivers. They actually supposed to do this. Not all races last for hours but many do. Just google it.

To me, being a straight guy, it isn't a big turn on but I believe there are female teams too, and the thought of them doing it in their suits actually tickles my demons a little bit.

2. Runners. Personally I never seen that despite being among the running folks myself. But given how easy most of them are about occasional leaks or minor soils of their underwear (which does happen) and also the fact that running gear is designed to be comfy when wet (from rain, sweat or... pee) and usually of black colour, quite maybe. For example if this is a timed event and you don't want to stop and the urge has caught you in the middle... Most do pee right before start though, but sometimes you just "refill" too quickly.

3. On the beach in the swimwear. Toilets are usually quite far, why not go just there - it will dry in minutes.

P.S. One of the places I actually never pee my pants for convenience though, is a swimming pool. Yes, swimming pool, please never do that folks - respect the others. Water in the pool is recirculated, not replaced - no-one wants to swim in someone else's pee.

Edited by wetnomore (see edit history)