Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ritual pee holding and bladder desperation

Just curious if anyone else is interested in bladder desperation that has to do with a magical or ritual setting?

I recently read a story on here called in the Temple of the River Goddess and it's about a day long pee holding ritual that's done every week to honor the goddess of the river. 

Is anyone else interested in this?

I had an idea for a story that I haven't written yet about a religious group that feels that women should have to hold their pee as much as possible because they feel that going to the bathroom is sinful and that women's punishment for the garden of Eden also involves having to hold a full bladder. That might be a little bit different, but it's kind of similar.

This is a really cool topic, actually. It's not necessarily something at the forefront of my mind, but I DO think that when I plan for a day of desperation and holding, it's almost spiritual, in a way. That might sound weird, but it's like a mindful, lengthy session acknowledging the balance between my mind and body. Because it turns me on, it also ends with an orgasm, eventually, so my spirit / soul feels happier.

There's never a bad time to have a weekly holding ritual, though, honestly.

5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I had an idea for a story that I haven't written yet about a religious group that feels that women should have to hold their pee as much as possible because they feel that going to the bathroom is sinful and that women's punishment for the garden of Eden also involves having to hold a full bladder. That might be a little bit different, but it's kind of similar.

Hope you wright this🤩

12 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Oh wow, I love this idea. I would definitely read this story. Could be an amazing series!

9 hours ago, lovetohold said:

This is a really cool topic, actually. It's not necessarily something at the forefront of my mind, but I DO think that when I plan for a day of desperation and holding, it's almost spiritual, in a way. That might sound weird, but it's like a mindful, lengthy session acknowledging the balance between my mind and body. Because it turns me on, it also ends with an orgasm, eventually, so my spirit / soul feels happier.

There's never a bad time to have a weekly holding ritual, though, honestly.

This is a nice idea and makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing.

@frogger4y

"Hope you wright this"

I do have it on my definitely going to write it priority list of stories, although along with several hundred other stories and it's been on my list since I first thought of it in April 2020 and have yet to get around to writing it so, yeah I plan to definitely write it at some point, when I can't say though. Having a list of priority stories that you are "definitely going to write" doesn't help you to write them faster if you include a very large number of stories on that list when the intention of the list originally was to narrow things down!

I have always fantasized about scenarios involving rituals and beliefs involving women holding their pee for extreme lengths of time. However, what I find intriguing is the thought of some of these actually being real at some point in the past. I mean with all the rituals involving sacrificing young people to the Gods and such, extreme pee holding must have actually been a ritual for some society, at some point in the past.

So, although I really enjoy fantasies, what gets me off most is imagining it actually having been a thing at some point.

A story idea that occurred to me from this line of thinking is of a modern woman working from home who has the luxury to pee whenever and thus never holds her pee for a minute more than she needs to, being time traveled back in the past. She would arrive to a society where women peeing once a day is commonplace and have the shock of her life!

Sometimes ago i read, her on omorashi, a item about marriage rituals. They wrote about the tidong community in Indonesia.

There are both, the bride and the groom not allowed to use the bathroom for three days after their marriage.

Supervisors look at them to make sure that they don’t secretly relieve themselves.

I can’t  believe that a boy and a girl can bear to hold their urine back for three days. 
I can’t imagine that their bladders can get so big and so stretched to hold all the wee inside and i can’t think that they can endure and to suffer that inhuman urge.

Why should they do that, what is the reason for this ritual and for torture the young couple so much?

Does someone know more about it?

4 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Sometimes ago i read, her on omorashi, a item about marriage rituals. They wrote about the tidong community in Indonesia.

There are both, the bride and the groom not allowed to use the bathroom for three days after their marriage.

Supervisors look at them to make sure that they don’t secretly relieve themselves.

I can’t  believe that a boy and a girl can bear to hold their urine back for three days. 
I can’t imagine that their bladders can get so big and so stretched to hold all the wee inside and i can’t think that they can endure and to suffer that inhuman urge.

Why should they do that, what is the reason for this ritual and for torture the young couple so much?

Does someone know more about it?

Um, I just started searching the web and found this article to support it.

Bathroom Ban for Newlyweds: Tidong Tribe – beautyincultures (wordpress.com)

14 hours ago, squirmystud said:

Oh my gosh, this is for real. Whoa. I've done some Googling in addition to reading that, and there are numerous websites talking about it. That's so interesting. 

I'd feel pretty rough not pooping for three days. In terms of peeing, though, I wonder if they literally can't let any out at all, or if they just can't use a TOILET. They can go by a tree, or in a vase, or......???? The way the articles read, I assume it's "literally don't let any out at all." But I'm not sure.

I would NEED to secretly leak while in bed at night. There's no way I could make it.

On 2/19/2022 at 4:32 PM, squirmystud said:

Thank you for searching and for sharing this article.

It is incredible and nearly unbelievable for me, such a ritual and tradition.

A young couple have  to prove and to show that they are ready and willing for a good  marriage, thereby they have to stand and to endure this painful ritual.

Maybe this kind of torture, because  it’s lasting for so long and it is getting harder and harder. Nothing needs more body control and will power, than to suppress the bodily needs for so long. They have to demonstrate this way their purpose for a good marriage.

I think that the physical pressure to have bad luck if they fail this ritual force themselves to endure this torture. But i can’t imagine that all of them are able to endure that!?

I  can’t believe that a girl or a boy can hold the urine back in the bladder for three days, no matter how hard they  try it, i think that will not be possible!??

What do you think about it?

On 2/17/2022 at 9:34 AM, Wwswimmer2003 said:

Just curious if anyone else is interested in bladder desperation that has to do with a magical or ritual setting?

I recently read a story on here called in the Temple of the River Goddess and it's about a day long pee holding ritual that's done every week to honor the goddess of the river. 

Is anyone else interested in this?

I love this idea. Actually I have written a story based on this setting but it is written in Chinese. 

The setting is the culture and laws forbid any adult one mention their needs (neither explicitly nor implicitly) or actually do something about it, except for in their absolute private space such as in their home. 

Even if there is truth behind the ritual I am somewhat skeptical that anyone can hold it for three days. The most prolific and best holder of pee that I know of can only go about 24 hours, with her absolute record being 28 hours, and it took her several years of training to get to that level. So I think that the average person who has never made a habit of holding pee and deliberately making their bladder larger, will have a hard time going one day, let alone three days. So whatever the ritual is I imagine a lot of people who said that they had gone through with it probably were cheating or lying. Even when completely dehydrated I can only go so long without peeing, certainly not 3 whole days!

On 2/20/2022 at 7:13 AM, lovetohold said:

Oh my gosh, this is for real. Whoa. I've done some Googling in addition to reading that, and there are numerous websites talking about it. That's so interesting. 

I'd feel pretty rough not pooping for three days. In terms of peeing, though, I wonder if they literally can't let any out at all, or if they just can't use a TOILET. They can go by a tree, or in a vase, or......???? The way the articles read, I assume it's "literally don't let any out at all." But I'm not sure.

I would NEED to secretly leak while in bed at night. There's no way I could make it.

I think like you that this  ritual is nearly not to believe, because i can’t imagine that someone can suppress his bodily needs for 3 days.

I think it is easier to hold the bowels for a long time than the bladder.

They don’t write at this article that the couple is not allowed to use the toilet, they write that they are not allowed to urinate and to defecate, that means that they have to hold it in for 3 days and that they get overseen from some people that they don’t have a opportunity to cheat and break this ritual.

You wrote “There is no way i could make it.” I can’t even imagine that any person can do that!

Is it a fake, or can that be true that the young couple gets tortured so much and so bad for this wedding ritual?

Does someone know more about it? That all sounds so fantastic and unbelievable for me.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Even if there is truth behind the ritual I am somewhat skeptical that anyone can hold it for three days. The most prolific and best holder of pee that I know of can only go about 24 hours, with her absolute record being 28 hours, and it took her several years of training to get to that level. So I think that the average person who has never made a habit of holding pee and deliberately making their bladder larger, will have a hard time going one day, let alone three days. So whatever the ritual is I imagine a lot of people who said that they had gone through with it probably were cheating or lying. Even when completely dehydrated I can only go so long without peeing, certainly not 3 whole days!

Thank you for your answer.  You know that i love long time holding. To know that a girl did not wee for 24 hours, or that she did for any reason not take her morning pee, is absolutely arousing for me.

Only to imagine that a young couple is made to hold it for so long, is totally exciting for me, although i know that it can’t be possible.

I think that Indonesian Tidong community is real, but this wedding ritual?

I agree with you, it must be a fake and a lie, nobody is able to hold the urine back for so long, but you can read articles about it at internet. 
Why does it get written? 
By the way, my longest holding time was 31.5 hours. It was years ago and i was not on my limit.

7 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

The person I believe you are referring to used to hold up to 36 hours, and her ambition was to reach 48! But she has since decided that she was not drinking enough, so now drinks more so is happy with 24. A woman did try to convince me she held 3 days saying she felt a constant bearable  need but not urges as such, but as others have said, have my doubts..........

• 5 months later...
On 2/19/2022 at 5:52 AM, BurstBladder said:

I have always fantasized about scenarios involving rituals and beliefs involving women holding their pee for extreme lengths of time. However, what I find intriguing is the thought of some of these actually being real at some point in the past. I mean with all the rituals involving sacrificing young people to the Gods and such, extreme pee holding must have actually been a ritual for some society, at some point in the past.

So, although I really enjoy fantasies, what gets me off most is imagining it actually having been a thing at some point.

A story idea that occurred to me from this line of thinking is of a modern woman working from home who has the luxury to pee whenever and thus never holds her pee for a minute more than she needs to, being time traveled back in the past. She would arrive to a society where women peeing once a day is commonplace and have the shock of her life!

That sounds so hot and so good for me that girls and women have to hold their pee for extreme long periods of time, for rituals.

Pee holding extreme long is a kind of punishment for girls to be girls.

They get punished  to entice men to a dirty mind and to have sex with them with their sexy bodies.

The girls get punished for to have a vagina.

In their society they have a ritual, 4 times a year, where the girls are not allowed to urinate for an entire day.

Not one drop of wee is allowed to leave from their slit between their thighs.  They don’t have a vagina for  one day long, not for sex and not for to pee. Nothing is allowed to get in and nothing is allowed to get out, that are the rules.

At the end of the ritual many of people comes together at evening for the ceremony.

The  girls and women are sitting together in rows, like in a church. All of them did not pee since the evening before  and many of them can no more hide their painful urge.

They are here to do penance, they are here to suffer and that is what they should do!

Some of girls, especially bad girls, gets a special penance, they have to hold their pee for 36 hours.

They were not allowed to wee since the morning before. 
They are sitting in a extra row for to have a better view at them. 
They are proud to have such a great bladder control, they are proud to be able to endure  so much pain for their ritual and do so much repentance.

It would be so great, hot and arousing to be there with so many girls, to know that they all did not pee since yesterday,  to know that they are all would need to wee so bad and to imagine how full their bladder must be after holding it for so long.

I think especially the bad girls will have a swollen belly and a bulging bladder.

huh. this is from 2003? it is an interesting topic. how about this: how would the intention of the hold / wetting affect the ritual and vice versa? i mean, there's a lot of ways to wet oneself and a lot of ways to feel / act about it. ace of wands, 7 of swords, princess of cups, even 4 of disks...