Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Your Bladder Sub

The intention for this is to write a story in second person with you as the gender neutral dom/domme for your female bladder sub.

I intend to create as much choice and customisability as possible. I'll go for the first response if it's the only one there when I update or otherwise pick my own favourite or the majority if it's a multiple choices vote type option.

------------

You can't believe it. While scrolling on a desperation forum you came across a girl with all the same interests as you. She wants to be a full time sub, she loves to fill her bladder to the max, and she's sweet and fun to talk to. Even better - it turns out she lives in the same town as you!

You've already developed a relationship online over the course of several months and feel safe and familiar together. You've agreed to meet up.

DespSub326: where do you want to meet up for our first in person play session? Is there anything in particular you want me to wear?

----------

I'd love to know answers to the above questions as well as any other details you'd like about her appearance.

Appearance matters little to me. Eagerness to expand her bladder and desire to make love while her bladder is beyond her limit is of much more interest, followed by measuring and constantly seeking improvement. So why not wear a short denim skirt, a figure hugging top, i.e. casual so as not to stand out in the venue.  As for that, meet in public is always the safe place a couple would be likely to start, and it might move into private if they get on well. So a park, or a bar?

On 2/23/2022 at 6:29 AM, holdit247 said:

Appearance matters little to me. Eagerness to expand her bladder and desire to make love while her bladder is beyond her limit is of much more interest, followed by measuring and constantly seeking improvement. So why not wear a short denim skirt, a figure hugging top, i.e. casual so as not to stand out in the venue.  As for that, meet in public is always the safe place a couple would be likely to start, and it might move into private if they get on well. So a park, or a bar?

Second, but at the park.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AromaticPee

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "I'm going to meet and play with a girl! Oh my gosh! This is so exciting!" For four minutes straight, I rambled to myself about my fantasies. Then I calmed down a bit. "Okay... chill out. It's probably just a casual first date. Nothing too crazy about that, right?"

Still, I couldn't help but imagine what a spectacular nude model she'd make. She sent me two naked selfies that mostly reaffirmed the details I had in my imagination. Blue-green hair with sparkling red eyes? Check. 6 feet tall from the sole of her foot? Check. Average body size overall? Check.

Tan lines along her vulva and butthole? Check. Big, perky breasts with big, puffy nipples? Check. Sparse body hair? ... Kinda check; she had a big pubic bush that was shaped like a star, and her armpits and butthole were super unkempt, but everywhere else was shaven. Big toes I could suck on when she gets them stuck in food? Double check.

With those details firmly planted in my mind, I saved the selfies on my PC. Then I answered DespSub326's questions in a letter sent to her:

"Dear DespSub326,

I'm very glad you agreed with me to meet up someplace. Pardon my crude phrasing, but I just can't wait to see your naked body, now that you've sent those selfies. You're just as beautiful as I could ever imagine. And I love the way you look just as much as you in your entirety.

Anyway, I want to meet up at the newly opened tourist attraction in town. We need to keep things casual so we don't get caught, though. I know what happens to people who commit public urination, and it isn't pretty. Make sure to wear less revealing clothing. What I mean by that is a shirt and pants that'll hide any signs of desperation. And if it's black or dark-colored, even better; the wet spots don't stand out as much. For lingerie, feel free to wear what you want. It's even fine if you don't want to wear any at all.

Lateness is tolerable, but please try not to wait until after four o'clock PM.

Sincerely yours,

(insert username here)

P.S. We can do desperation play some other time. For now, let's just enjoy our time together.

I double-check for any errors or anything else insulting, then click send. Whew! That was a big weight that was just removed from my shoulders. I finally established a plan to casually meet up with my dream girl... but at what cost?

Very late to the party, and although i doubt this story would continue, here’s my entry:

any top you like, for bottoms wear one of those short pleated miniskirts, as well as a pair of tights or thigh highs with it. Black would be a nice color but at the end it doesn’t really matter. 
as for lingerie, wear all white, so we can check for any leaks. 

As for meeting place, any place sounds fine. I’d be down for a cafe or park, maybe somewhere more private so we can have fun