Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female 🥳5 More Hours at Work- but will I make it? CW: nip

3 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Well. 

It happened. I already cleaned up the mess but doesn't matter because we've abandoned the space technically.  Lemme tell ya. There's nothing feminine about pissing in a recycling bin. Sorry about the shitty photography and angles. Every time I'm in a new scenario it's always kind of an anxious disaster at first. I learn by doing. But I could NOT hold it any longer. I just couldn't! So I ran for it. 

I even set up like a big shoe box or the plastic bag inside it in the office kitchen on the cement slab floor. But once I start leaking like that my brain is not thinking and I just look for what's in my immediate vicinity. Before got really bad I tried experimenting with camera angles so that I could do it maybe sitting in a chair or stool and you could watch it all drip but the light was crap🤷.

I'm the only one in the office but the cleaning people are making their rounds and I was terrified that the girl was going to come in while I was standing over a recycling bin with my dress up around my tits and my hand over my face even though there was no one to see me! Somehow though I wasn't terrified that the guy would come in 😈

Then I laid down in the bean bag chair and played with my pussy for a while. Came 2x. Maybe I'll share that with you guys. Maaaaaaaybe😘.

BTW I love these multi parters! It feels almost like I have a partner with me. So thanks!

Back to work!

Holy crap you did that at work? Is your boss ok with that 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well.  It happened. I already cleaned up the mess but it doesn't matter because we've abandoned the space, technically.  Lemme tell ya. There's nothing feminine about pissing in a recycling bin.

Well. Here we are. Let's see how it goes🤷😉. Gotta work late tonight. I also have to finish that water and that coffee. And I have soup later🤭. Oh. And I think y'all are gonna LOVE todays pan

Omfg so close. Shit  InShot_20220216_171835898.mp4

Just now, Codedog92 said:

Holy crap you did that at work? Is your boss ok with that 

Don't really have a boss anymore. I just wander this office building like Lady Macbeth since everyone went to work from home but I only lived 10 minutes away 🤷.

I could throw a roller skating party in this place and no one would even know.

58 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

Your thighs, legs and feet in tights, my god I think I just died 😍 absolute perfection. 

Well thank you. I love a colored tight. 

Oh my goodness that’s outrageously naughty, I hope you don’t get in trouble but wow that’s incredibly sexy!!

it is clear though that you have a lot of homework to do before trying something like again as your aim was terrible 😂🤣 I think you got about a third or a quarter of your bladders content into the bin!!!

you did amazing to keep on waiting though like that and clearly reached the limit with not just leaking but going fully as you ran for it! 

13 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

Oh my God this is so hot! You have done amazing to last so long but I’m sure you won’t give in until the work is done! You are strong and you won’t let that pew escape without it being a time and place you e deemed appropriate 

the idea of you squatting and peeing into a recycling bin and watching and listening to it hush out of you is a super sexy idea if you can’t make it outside! 

Well I think you're the only one who got close to your wish with this one

3 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Don't really have a boss anymore. I just wander this office building like Lady Macbeth since everyone went to work from home but I only lived 10 minutes away 🤷.

I could throw a roller skating party in this place and no one would even know.

Well thank you. I love a colored tight. 

Nice I wish I could have a work place with no boss or management 

47 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

Oh my goodness that’s outrageously naughty, I hope you don’t get in trouble but wow that’s incredibly sexy!!

it is clear though that you have a lot of homework to do before trying something like again as your aim was terrible 😂🤣 I think you got about a third or a quarter of your bladders content into the bin!!!

you did amazing to keep on waiting though like that and clearly reached the limit with not just leaking but going fully as you ran for it! 

I am notoriously bad at squatting. Even in a dress. I'm not tilting my pelvis right or something. Even as a kid I wasn't good at it and would get half of the piss in the seat of my pants anyway. 

When I first met Mike (aka my introduction to omo) and we talked candidly about past peeing experiences of mine, I mentioned that I was atrocious at squatting and I think that signaled to him that I would be down to explore this or be okay with the public humiliation of it all. Or something. 

2 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I am notoriously bad at squatting. Even in a dress. I'm not tilting my pelvis right or something. Even as a kid I wasn't good at it and would get half of the piss in the seat of my pants anyway

I’m sure if you upload a selection of videos and pictures of you squatting there will be experts (perverts? 😂🥰) who will analyse and be able to provide feedback, suggestions and coaching to help you improve your technique 😜

Wow. It's so amazing that you were able to hold it all that time. Were you able to keep your panties dry or did they start to get damp at the end?

How did you hold it back while you took off your tights and panties? Did you have to hold yourself with one hand and then take off your stuff with the other hand?

I wish I could have been there to help you hold it while you took your panties and tights off!!!

2 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

Darn!? That was Absolutely A-MA-ZING princess!! 

Was watching you over on Twitter and saw your 'finale' here.. My goodness, that was so very sexy.. 

Thanks for sharing! 

I'll put it on Twitter later but you guys get first dibs always. Unless it's something that I think could get me flagged and put on probation again in which case it lives on Twitter. I only post the abbreviated versions here

4 minutes ago, Wallywick said:

“You can kiss it” sent me through the roof. Wonderful work. Please share the after-play with us. Pretty please? 

Don't normally talk like that. I'll say incredibly foul things but never that. I guess I'm not that into getting head. Every dude claims he's great at it and half of y'all can't tell the clit from the taint.

6 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Don't normally talk like that. I'll say incredibly foul things but never that. I guess I'm not that into getting head. Every dude claims he's great at it and half of y'all can't tell the clit from the taint.

That’s a shame. And you took away my opportunity to brag without sounding like one of those dudes. Mean! I’ll just have to get my wife to vouch for me. 

1 hour ago, Codedog92 said:

Nice I wish I could have a work place with no boss or management 

It's not that I don't have a boss it's just that the rest of my team lives in Illinois and I'm on the East Coast. They recently shut our office down and we're all work from home but I only live 10 minutes away and have to pop in regularly to deal with shit at that old office because we can't get out of the lease until 2023 but we're going to keep everyone wfh anyway. Btw I hate 💯 work from home

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

I’m sure if you upload a selection of videos and pictures of you squatting there will be experts (perverts? 😂🥰) who will analyse and be able to provide feedback, suggestions and coaching to help you improve your technique 😜

You're totally right. They'll be like angle your pelvis for degrees but tuck your hips in and rotate your knee out. 

One of the reasons why I think I do come off with such great accidents is because I had so much dance & theater training. It was kind of drilled into my mind to just keep my body at certain angles subconsciously. I don't know if I'm explaining it right.

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

Amazing. I may just have to revisit this thread later tonight, if you know what I mean.

Hmmmmmm

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

Yes no need for another break you have not long been so can wait until home I’m sure before taking a comfort break

Home. Rinsed off. Comfy

1 hour ago, Wallywick said:

That’s a shame. And you took away my opportunity to brag without sounding like one of those dudes. Mean! I’ll just have to get my wife to vouch for me. 

Listen, I am quite vocal in the sack. And I did have a lover, significantly older than me, when I was younger and he used to tell me he was going to spoil me the way he ate my pussy and we used to laugh and it turned out he was right. But his stubble would always end up irritating the back part of my vagina. My skin is super sensitive. So I basically just walked funny for the duration of our relationship 🤷

1 hour ago, PrincessInTheP said:

It's not that I don't have a boss it's just that the rest of my team lives in Illinois and I'm on the East Coast. They recently shut our office down and we're all work from home but I only live 10 minutes away and have to pop in regularly to deal with shit at that old office because we can't get out of the lease until 2023 but we're going to keep everyone wfh anyway. Btw I hate 💯 work from home

You're totally right. They'll be like angle your pelvis for degrees but tuck your hips in and rotate your knee out. 

One of the reasons why I think I do come off with such great accidents is because I had so much dance & theater training. It was kind of drilled into my mind to just keep my body at certain angles subconsciously. I don't know if I'm explaining it right.

Hmmmmmm

Home. Rinsed off. Comfy

Listen, I am quite vocal in the sack. And I did have a lover, significantly older than me, when I was younger and he used to tell me he was going to spoil me the way he ate my pussy and we used to laugh and it turned out he was right. But his stubble would always end up irritating the back part of my vagina. My skin is super sensitive. So I basically just walked funny for the duration of our relationship 🤷

I work in a grocery store and have management all the time and it would be nice to find a girl to do this with