Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do any of you have friends who know about your fetish and are okay with you casually peeing yourself?

Hi, there has been some talk about casual wetting, so I wondered if any of you have friends, partners, or even family members who know about your fetish and don't have a problem with you casually wetting yourselves. I can see why many people wouldn't like it if someone they were with just decided to wet themselves and I don't agree with pretending that an intentional wetting was an accident. If anyone out there is lucky enough to have someone in their life who is okay with casual wetting please tell us your stories. How did you tell the person about omorashi? How did they react if you had a real accident? How did you tell them you like wetting yourself? How do they react when you do it? I've never wet myself in front of friends, but I don't think they would care if I did unless it was on their furniture  I do have a fairly weak bladder and I've come close to loosing it in front of them a few times so they likely wouldn't ask questions if I did pee myself.

3 hours ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

It really would be fun to be with a group of people who could casually wet themselves together. For some reason, doing it while sitting around a blazing camp fire sounds like fun.

I love this idea, but totally OT here, I'll just say don't do that too near a tent you might be sleeping in! I had a terrifying night with a mountain lion prowling around my tent. Haha, back to the topic at hand, I think it would be cool but know it would never happen. 

3 hours ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

It really would be fun to be with a group of people who could casually wet themselves together. For some reason, doing it while sitting around a blazing camp fire sounds like fun.

Certainly sounds good after a few beers rather than having to go into the house! I feel like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit would really be enjoyable.

The only people I have told over the years were my intimate parters.  They were all ok if I wet myself however unfortunately had no desire to pee themselves.  A couple girlfriends did it for me however they were not super turned on when it happened like I am.  I have an array of stories I will gradually share.   My spouse knows and understands sometimes I just have to do it.  She just requests I not tell anyone we know and wear dark shorts when I am going to do it so no one has any idea.  Makes sense since if you see a guy who obviously peed himself and you are not into that it would be a real turn off.  I would like her to come out with me on a future wetting just so she is close when it happens.  She does not have to watch directly if she does not want to since it is just not her thing.  For now when I do it I go for a walk outside until I find the right semi private spot and really enjoy the last 30 minutes or so before I let go knowing what is about to happen.  I make sure I am close to home but far enough away I would not make it back without having an intentional accident.  Meaning I might make it to the bathroom if I really tried but I have to pee so bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a very close friend who I'm pretty sure has a pee fetish, given how often she brings up the topic of peeing. In fact there's a desperation story involving her I don't dare post here, because for all I know she could be a member here and that'd be really embarrasing 😄Given how often I bring up peeing/wetting, too, I have a hunch she knows, too. I knew of a couple people growing up, though. Like my bestie in high school who sat right next to me in English class and got very attentive when I was visibly desperate on a couple occasions 😉 .

Other than that, can't really think of anything. There was a childhood friend once when we were 12 and 10 and discovered we had a mutual fascination for pee (to put it that way), but of course it wasn't anything sexual back then and we also never did anything (like holding contests or peeing ourselves).

On 2/20/2022 at 1:15 PM, Dakota1 said:

I would like her to come out with me on a future wetting just so she is close when it happens.  She does not have to watch directly if she does not want to since it is just not her thing.  For now when I do it I go for a walk outside until I find the right semi private spot and really enjoy the last 30 minutes or so before I let go knowing what is about to happen.  I make sure I am close to home but far enough away I would not make it back without having an intentional accident.  Meaning I might make it to the bathroom if I really tried but I have to pee so bad.

Actually this is an interesting scenario. And something we have been considering with my intimate partner, too.

On 2/28/2022 at 7:23 PM, wetnomore said:

Actually this is an interesting scenario. And something we have been considering with my intimate partner, too.

I am hopeful she will join me in May when we will be away for a few days on one of my evening wettings.  I could have asked in the past but she can not understand why I have continued to do this long into adulthood.  I think after 20 plus years together she is realizing how important it is for me to have a few really good wettings every year.  It is amazing how much pleasure can be derived from something I would love to share but have to keep a secret.

My girlfriend and I are pretty open about the fact that we’re into pee play. Most of our friends just kinda think we’re a funny oddity. We went to visit one of our friends out of town for the weekend once and when we got there, her and her husband casually mentioned “We have some towels in the closet if you two feel like you want to wet your pants.”

I wish I had a good story to go along with this, but we just said thank you and continued with our friendly visit. It was just nice to have friends who were so nonchalant and accommodating about having 2 wetters in their house