Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey all 🙂

I'm on the lookout for someone to write some fiction for me? Do we have still have people who do commissions?

I have the whole story planned out, it's just a case of tidying it up etc...

If you're interested. Lmk

• 7 months later...
On 2/22/2022 at 6:35 AM, roseybabydoll said:

Hello! I write erotic commissions and specialize in omo! I have a short story posted on here if you want to see an example of my work and you can hit me up on Twitter @roseybabydoll ! 

Just a warning for those who could be tempted to contact roseybabydoll for a commission. My experience with that member is that he/she cannot be trusted. More than 6 months ago I contacted roseybabydoll. Due to different believable reasons, after we agreed on a commission and I paid, different excuses started to pop up to delay delivery of the order, until finally one day I simply got no answers and was removed from the contacts of that person on Twitter. So be warned, there is a high risk you get scammed by contacting that member for a custom.

Edited by aumonier95 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, aumonier95 said:

Just a warning for those who could be tempted to contact roseybabydoll for a commission. My experience with that member is that he/she cannot be trusted. More than 6 months ago I contacted roseybabydoll. Due to different believable reasons, after we agreed on a commission and I paid, different excuses started to pop up to delay delivery of the order, until finally one day I simply got no answers and was removed from the contacts of that person on Twitter. So be warned, there is a high risk you get scammed by contacting that member for a custom.

Hi everyone, I am communicating with this commissioner now via Twitter to resolve the issue. There was no blocking — my twitter (under this same username that you are all free to request) is currently set to private because I recently got a new job and was nervous about background checking. I was unaware the commissioner was not following said account and accepted his follow request as soon as I saw it. I do not stay logged in to my omo twitter during the day. 

I am no longer taking commissions at this time as I do not have the time to work on them.

For reference of someone else’s commission being delayed but ultimately completed, feel free to refer to @MiraOMOwho I recently delivered a 10k word commission to.

Again, I am not taking writing commissions at all at this time because I do not have the free time to complete them.

My solution for this commissioner is that I have refunded him fully and will post the final story for free on this site when it is completed since I’ve already written most of it, but understand the time I took to complete it was not acceptable for a paid commission. I’ve gone through many major life transitions since opening commissions and underestimated my ability to continue writing throughout.

I confirm the issue is discussed again via Twitter and that I got refund. I didn't request the refund and will probably send the money again since every work deserves a payment, if the story is delivered of course. It is sad to have to go to such extend to get attention again on my custom, especially since I do not feel abusive in my request, fixing no deadline, and only contacting the author once a month to know how it was going (but didn't get updates for the last weeks).